What's new

Predictions from Crystal Ball

ShortShorts

At the opening of this season I had the chance to peer into the crystal ball . . . the ride ahead is a good one. Thought I'd share:

WZZuabR.jpg

For the full details visit https://i.imgur.com/WZZuabR.jpg - this because will be to hard to read small font on mobile or small desktop :)

Not sure the last season I had so much energy for the months ahead. Looking forward to #homecourthorchata

Last edited:
Absolutely epic post. My hat's off to you, shortshorts.

Now take them shorts off.

Decent post. Well done. Better than most anything posted in the last few months.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

The best part is crystal balls do tell, not only predict.

I am with the 6th pick. Been telling that since last year's break.

The best part is crystal balls do tell, not only predict.

I am with the 6th pick. Been telling that since last year's break.

If you mean two all stars . . . I believe it's a real chance (outside chance but chance) as well. All joking in a little graphic aside, it goes along with the Homecourt Horchata :). All we need is a team to fall apart (Oklahoma last year) from injuries or just the normal chemistry smush that so often happens with highly picked early season teams - Houston maybe? [interlocks fingers of each hand takes both knees and looks heavenward] and we can be right there for that discussion on homecourt but this only happens if something like two of Favs, Hayward, Gobert take at least a decent little step up and the rest of the team (looking at you bench) improves nicely. But so far with a #1 Defense and a 14 or 15 Offense pace adjusted and Hayward yet to play like we all know he can, I really see us as bumping up against what everyone seems to call that upper tier of W Conf teams. Call me Koolaidin' but with no injuries I see it as a decent possibility.

If you mean two all stars . . . I believe it's a real chance (outside chance but chance) as well. All joking in a little graphic aside, it goes along with the Homecourt Horchata :). All we need is a team to fall apart (Oklahoma last year) from injuries or just the normal chemistry smush that so often happens with highly picked early season teams - Houston maybe? [interlocks fingers of each hand takes both knees and looks heavenward] and we can be right there for that discussion on homecourt but this only happens if something like two of Favs, Hayward, Gobert take at least a decent little step up and the rest of the team (looking at you bench) improves nicely. But so far with a #1 Defense and a 14 or 15 Offense pace adjusted and Hayward yet to play like we all know he can, I really see us as bumping up against what everyone seems to call that upper tier of W Conf teams. Call me Koolaidin' but with no injuries I see it as a decent possibility.

Good D changes a lot of things. Because a lot of teams don't have good D. So keep building on that. The shots will fall eventually.

Good D changes a lot of things. Because a lot of teams don't have good D. So keep building on that. The shots will fall eventually.

And the thing about good D in a league full of good O is that teams with good O typically take advantage of other teams that also focus on the O, but just aren't as good at that. The Jazz have such good D that teams haven't really had to deal with that. They want to outgun, but it isn't going to work.

Basketball is a rhythm game.

It has been a while since I burst out laughing at a post so much. Good on you! Snyder is one of Sloan's horcruxes!!! Smaug+! Classic.

You missed the part of the crystal ball I have been looking at. Jazz are a top #3 defense and end up getting past the first round of the playoffs.

It has been a while since I burst out laughing at a post so much. Good on you! Snyder is one of Sloan's horcruxes!!! Smaug+! Classic.

You missed the part of the crystal ball I have been looking at. Jazz are a top #3 defense and end up getting past the first round of the playoffs.

Glad you liked it :) And I like what the crystal ball is showing you - if that happens this year, holy damn we're doing to be good in the next 2-3 years.