What's new

Preparing for the Jazz season early

JGolds

My dad called and asked me today where he can watch all the jazz games home or away online (or if we even can) he said he doesn’t care if it cost money he just wants to make sure he can watch them all whenever he wants.

I didn’t have the answer so i thought id ask all the oh so smart posters on jazzfanz.

So what providers are there that will air all the jazz games?

I think you can get the League Pass and virtually watch it anywhere (even on an android/iphone if you wanted to). Dunno how much it costs though.

My dad called and asked me today where he can watch all the jazz games home or away online (or if we even can) he said he doesn’t care if it cost money he just wants to make sure he can watch them all whenever he wants.

I didn’t have the answer so i thought id ask all the oh so smart posters on jazzfanz.

So what providers are there that will air all the jazz games?

I like First Row Sports when I can't watch the games on TV.

As long as he lives outside of the Jazz home territory (Utah, parts of Idaho and Wyoming), he can get league pass broadband, I think it's like 125 or so, hd picture quality.

I really wish League Pass Broadband wouldn't block out the home team. Theonly reason I have cable is to watch the Jazz.

I really wish League Pass Broadband wouldn't block out the home team. Theonly reason I have cable is to watch the Jazz.

Same here.

FWIW, for a few years when the budget was tight, I cut the cable and listened. David Locke almost made me stop following the Jazz, but thats a side note. Anyway, I wish I could buy games to stream over Roku. I would rather pay .99 to watch Sac v. Uth, or 5.99 for Miami v. Utah or even $199 for 40 games of my choice or something than pay that monthly cable bill.