What's new

Pretty damn funny

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
kudos to Jason for trying to put the band back together..

I haven’t posted here more than maybe 10 times in the past 18 months (WAG).
Yet I randomly get multiple “likes” all from mods on posts from years ago.. feeble attempt to reel us back in I presume.. and it worked.. at least this once.

Love y’all.

Yet I randomly get multiple “likes” all from mods on posts from years ago.. feeble attempt to reel us back in I presume.. and it worked.. at least this once.

Love y’all.

Some of those old threads are worth the reread. Some funny ****.

I moved back to Utah last year thinking it’d be all PKM, all the time. Don’t let me down.

It wouldn't have been the "Name change - should I do it? Any ideas?" thread, would it? LINK.

Yup, I'm thinking it might be time to do it again!!!

Love y’all.

<3

Know what I think is funny? When people get their feel bads hurt and poopy-pant into a retirement that they feel the need to tell everyone about...

And then come back.

He probably thinks there are 10 year olds he can hook up with if he just stays and “plays it cool.”

(Psssst, OneLove is like 40, so you don’t need to waste your skillz on her)

Weird. Just 5 minutes ago I saw the thread titled "RIP Dalamon" from 2012 and I thought to myself I wonder who the oldest guard dudes on JFC are. Then I thought to myself, probably that arrogant prick Dr. Jones. Click back to Jazz forum and lo and behold.

Know what I think is funny? When people get their feel bads hurt and poopy-pant into a retirement that they feel the need to tell everyone about...

And then come back.

He probably thinks there are 10 year olds he can hook up with if he just stays and “plays it cool.”

(Psssst, OneLove is like 40, so you don’t need to waste your skillz on her)

Dr. Jones missed this: https://jazzfanz.com/threads/how-about-this-one-will-boys-be-boys.94226/page-2#post-1623825

@str8line dr. jones ain't old guard lol. He fancies himself that but he ain't. Guy came around in 2012 like a scared homeless dog looking for a meal. Than he got arrogant so I had to msPaint his face on a nematode to humble the kid.

Sent from my XT1575 using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems sad that not even a basketball forum can be a 'safezone' for escapism and some low-key enjoyment. Sad that things happen to make people want to leave a forum etc. Is it overt stuff or a people PMing each other nasty crap?