What's new

Proof Donovan was The Issue

Love Gobert but he ain't getting that contract and multiple DPOYs if he was with that team all along. And his offensive game was still a disaster last night in the 2nd half.

The scores? Don't be a moron
The scores add up to 2-2, with none of those four games being close. By the way, this exactly mirrors their results in the regular season, which they split 2-2 as well. I think that this series so far played out in the most ordinary and predictable way possible.

We sold Donovan and Rudy for very good prize that were great deals. Now we see that DM still hasnt delivered and Rudy is also only a puzzle.
We sold rest of the team for nothing.
Conley, NWM. bogdanovic, and rest their value in these play off is super high.

The scores add up to 2-2, with none of those four games being close. By the way, this exactly mirrors their results in the regular season, which they split 2-2 as well. I think that this series so far played out in the most ordinary and predictable way possible.

it's ridiculous that Cleveland should lose by that much to this limited Orlando team

If they lose this series then Mitchell better take a hard look in the mirror because it's his fault. He is supposed to be the star but is playing like a mediocre role player.

it's ridiculous that Cleveland should lose by that much to this limited Orlando team
They should clearly lead Orlando in 3P shooting but Strus and Donovan have both shot so poorly that they are last in 3P% of all playoff teams. Orlando isnt shooting great at 31.1%, but Clevelands 26.7% is much more below par. Strus at 17.6% with 4.3 attempts and Donovan at 25.0% with team leading 7.0 attempts.

They have also lost the rebounding battle and 2nd chance points (by 5.2 per game!), which are inexcusable numbers considering Orlando doesnt even use a real center.

You predicted 30 point blowouts?

They should clearly lead Orlando in 3P shooting but Strus and Donovan have both shot so poorly that they are last in 3P% of all playoff teams. Orlando isnt shooting great at 31.1%, but Clevelands 26.7% is much more below par. Strus at 17.6% with 4.3 attempts and Donovan at 25.0% with team leading 7.0 attempts.

They have also lost the rebounding battle and 2nd chance points (by 5.2 per game!), which are inexcusable numbers considering Orlando doesnt even use a real center.
WCJ is a real center....

LOL:
Donovan Mitchell accepted responsibility for the Cavaliers‘ woeful offense in Saturday’s loss at Orlando, writes Kendra Andrews of ESPN. Mitchell was held scoreless in the second half — and Cleveland only managed 29 points after intermission — in a lopsided loss that evened the series at 2-2.

“You can’t have a drought like that,” he said. “It starts with me. I didn’t score in the second half. I’ve been starting second halves like that all series. Ten points (for Cleveland in the third quarter) is outrageous. We have to be better. I have to be better. I’m disappointed in myself and I’ll be better.”