What's new

Pumped about our future

Utesnjazz

It's never fun running into championship teams (which we always seem to do in the playoffs) but this team has so much room to grow. I really believe that Hayward will stay. We have legit stars in Hayward and Gobert. Although we will need to start paying guys, we have money to spend. Most of all we have some assets and cap space to go get a third star.

Do you guys remember the Boozer, Dwill teams? What kept us from getting over the hump? It was the huge contract that we had payed ak47. Had Ak played up to his contract we would have a championship.

The culture that Dennis and Quinn have built is great. You can tell from the outside that they are pulling for each other. They want each other to be successful.

It will be difficult but we do have the ability to go get Paul George, or maybe Butler. Like I said we will have to give nearly all of our assets, but it is doable. If we can get one of these guys we will be instant contender.

Even if we stay pat we have a tone of potential for growth. Favors could get better during the offseason and So can Burks.

I love where we are and I am extatic about the future. Thanks Dennis and Quinn!

Our front office is good, Snyder is getting recognition and we're drawing veterans like Joe Johnson, the Hill trade was excellent this year to watch, especially a quality move if he'll resign for a reasonable price. If not ok, I have faith they are going to keep us entertained. Good time to be a Jazz fan man!!