What's new

Quick Question #2: What's with Trey Burke's "mom"?

Oh no a woman is twittering (is that it? twitting?) about her son who just made her a millionaire. She will ruin everything somehow!!!!!

Lol. Good work. I was thinking it could've been that crucial Favors TO or the Hayward ISO at the end of the 3rd. Makes sense that it was Favors.
Also, Trey's father posted this one a bit back too-

B.Burke ‏@Benjib10 29 Nov
If you tirn the ball over a lot take the ball out his hands

*turn

Lol. Good work. I was thinking it could've been that crucial Favors TO or the Hayward ISO at the end of the 3rd. Makes sense that it was Favors.
Also, Trey's father posted this one a bit back too-

B.Burke ‏@Benjib10 29 Nov
If you tirn the ball over a lot take the ball out his hands

Hahaha..

Not a good idea for her to vent in public like this because there's no way she can be objective. This could affect her son's mental attitude and hurt his chemistry with the team. She needs to grin and bear it, at least until Trey proves himself.

Not a good idea for her to vent in public like this because there's no way she can be objective. This could affect her son's mental attitude and hurt his chemistry with the team. She needs to grin and bear it, at least until Trey proves himself.

But we still don't know who she was talking about.

Have we figured out why his real name, Alfonso Clark Burke the third, is not also his dad's name???

Trey's mom is rad. Very cool of her to tweet during the game. Let's me know she is into it.

I wonder if she secretly wishes for Parker or Wiggins too. Her son needs a true go to guy.

Not sure what you're getting at... but I'm pretty sure she was talking about the STD crew.

Well I thought that was a given after all we all know that "refs" is slang for dumbass, ****tarded, ****nuggets. And we all know the STG's penchant for wearing stripes and attracting any stray zebras so they could get a little "strange" on the side (or at least the one rumored to be from KY).

I think I figured it out guys. Her comment was directed at either Harpring or Bolerjack. Someone needs to go look at what they were saying when she tweeted that.