What's new

Quin named the Western Coach of the Month

Please join us in celebrating Quin’s achievement with your own complimentary eight ball of cocaine and Vernal’s finest hookers tonight at Fat Cats in Millcreek.

Lolololol
One the best posts i have seen in a while. Well done.
Vernal lol.

I was born in vernal btw. Only lived there for the first month of my life though and never been back since.

And no, my mom is not a hooker

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Please join us in celebrating Quin’s achievement with your own complimentary eight ball of cocaine and Vernal’s finest hookers tonight at Fat Cats in Millcreek.
How much does it cost to import from Vernal to Millcreek?

Obviously the rest of the NBA doesn't know how terrible Snyder is. They should read JazzFanz.
Ha that's what I was gonna post.

Clearly if the Jazz had a halfway competent HC they would've been undefeated and won several NBA championships in the month of Feb. Only reason they didn't is cause of coach Snyder

Also people's lack of posting in this thread is directly related

Clearly if the Jazz had a halfway competent HC they would've been undefeated and won several NBA championships in the month of Feb. Only reason they didn't is cause of coach Snyder

This guy gets it.

I can't speak for anyone else, but my statements have always been that Quin is a great coach but has a couple of fatal or near-fatal flaws, namely 1) rigidity and inflexibility when things are falling apart 2) inability to keep his players maintaining mental composure and 3) inability to stop bleeding. I've advocated those weaknesses be addressed with a veteran assistant coach. The Death Star was great. There's no denying it. But the Death Star being great didn't mean that there wasn't a fatal flaw. And the Death Star having a fatal flaw didn't mean that it wasn't great.

Though there are some people who can't see that nuance and are perhaps just haters, I'd assume that the majority of the Quin frustration on the forum is the above and not a dramatic view that he sucks.