What's new

Quin Snyder Statement in Hayward Departure

To further lament Gordon’s departure does not honor the commitment we have to our current players. Therefore, I would like to personally wish Gordon well as he and his family move on with his career. As we move forward, we’ll continue to focus our attention on the place it is most needed and wanted, our players and the entirety of the Jazz organization.

Man, Coach Quinn is a great guy. Really looking forward to Jazzfanz coming around to this way of thinking, once the initial bitterness/grief wears off.

Gordon who? Go Jazz!

This was written by a professional writer and Quinn said OK. But it was fine. What I want to know is what DL is thinking.

Most players fail to replicate their success leaving Utah. Boozer, Williams, Jefferson, etc. Let's see if Hayward's college coach gets as much out of him as Quin did.

Do people even know what 'political correctness' is? ... even though we're all prattling on about it nonstop?

Snyder's comments were accurate. They were focused.

I'm also ready to move teh **** on. Gobert is an elite franchise cornerstone. I'm glad they're ready to get to ****ing work.

To further lament Gordon’s departure does not honor the commitment we have to our current players. Therefore, I would like to personally wish Gordon well as he and his family move on with his career. As we move forward, we’ll continue to focus our attention on the place it is most needed and wanted, our players and the entirety of the Jazz organization.

:D

This was written by a professional writer and Quinn said OK. But it was fine. What I want to know is what DL is thinking.

Quin is extremely measured, poised, educated, and well-spoken. I would be shocked if he didn't actually write this.

Love that he said that we shouldn't let him reside rent-free in our heads anymore.

We should have the same attitude

Thanks Gordon. Best of luck

Back to jazz
I saw the good luck part from quin but not the thanks part

Quin is a brilliant guy, very articulate, so I actually think it's highly likely he wrote this. It sounds like he sounds in interviews.

Quin's original statement prior to being edited: "**** you, Dash Gordon! You left us just like you left your draft night girlfriend but you know what? O'Doyle Rules!"

Why do you say it was written by a professional writer? Quin has a law degree and a second graduate degree. You have to be a good writer to get through law school. Listen, I'm a professional writer and for seven years I had a gig doing profiles of lawyers for a DC magazine and some of them would proof the copy and they knew how to write very well, as well as most professional writers.

And I should add, well done, Quin. How can you not respect him?