JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
http://newsok.com/okc-thunder-what-theyre-saying-about-game-6/article/5592809

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/4/28/...t-disappointing-season-jazz-nba-playoffs-2018

https://www.facebook.com/TheThunderNation/

https://www.facebook.com/okcthunder/

https://twitter.com/okcthunder?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

https://www.welcometoloudcity.com/2...preview-one-more-game-to-earn-a-game#comments

https://www.reddit.com/r/Thunder/?count=125&after=t3_8fenti

Carmelo Anthony drops 30 in a blowout win you heard it here first folks!

I’ll be rooting for our 3 future HoF guys to show up tonight in the biggest game of the season. Let’s go OKC

This game literally could decide this franchise's future.

Win - possible WCF appearance as we match up better against Houston than Jazz, better chances at PG staying, next year even stronger team with Robes coming back.

Lose - PG probably going to LA, won't have enough salary cap to lure any big stars, 7-9th seed and 1st PO exits for the next couple of years because we won't(and I wouldn't) trade Westbrook for anyone and he's good enough to take us to playoffs every year.

If the Thunder somehow wins this game, the Jazz will have no chance of winning in game 7.

So pumped to see our guys come away with a win. Russ is going to make Rubio wish he stayed in Spain, PG will put Ingles on a poster, Adams and Strawberry Dakari will Eifel tower Gobert's mother, and Olympic Melo will show up for this game.

Can we just let Russ and Mitchell go at each other for the rest of the game? That might be fun

Game 5 was an aberration for 1.5 quarters, I wouldn’t expect the same thing in Utah, the crowd there is just as loud and crazy as OKC.

joe ingles has such a punchable face

if we lose this game. with rubio out, then there is no excuse

the Jazz might be the number 2 defensive team but that D goes way lower when Gobert is out.

15-6 Utah run and 2 fouls on Adams after Melo comes back on the floor.

Tell me how it’s possible For Gobert to play 21 minutes and have ZERO fouls? Adams 3 in 18

So you're just gonna ignore Melo being a hot flaming pile of poo

This whole third quarter is just Russ and Mitchell scoring. How do you win a punching match? Have a second guy enter the fight, cmon PG.

Damn, Utah is such a good defensive team.

2-12. PlayOff P? More like WayOff P!

This Utah crowd is loud af..

Losing to a bunch of journeymen and a rookie

Well, I'd like to say it's been a great season but it really hasn't. It was crap. Fits and starts all year. Fitting end.

Rubio done, their bench is in, and we blow the lead and haven’t even scored a point this quarter. The ****

jazz deserve it. that shoulda been 3 shots for PG, but that is not even close to why we lost. at least this miserable season is over. I appreciate you ruining 2 potentially great years billy! don’t let the door hit you on the way out

Gobert is something else man. If he doesn’t win DPOY it’s a joke.

Congrats to Utah they were the better team this series Donovan Mitchell is the real deal has a bright bright future

We need an almost perfect game tonight..Keep the faith thunder...

Terrible no call but shouldn't have been down 3-2 to the Jazz in the first place

Let PG & Melo bounce outta OKC. 5&7. Damn shame. What bums. They didn’t come to play. Loss is on them!!

Some advice for happiness: Live life the same way the Jazz live in the final four minutes of first halves.

OKC put two All-Stars next to the reigning league MVP. No one could have seen this season ending like this.

The loss — to a team with visibly less star power — was a disappointing first-round exit few saw coming at the beginning of the year.

Yet it’s fitting, isn’t it? Team ball beats out hero ball? Russ was an absolute monster this series, Mel is done. Period. Full stop. Retire. Playoff P choked, yet again, when he was needed most. The better team won.

Lol, without their starting P.G.

I took so much guff about being down on the team in the early season.
But now I have the greatest pleasure of them all… ¡I was right on the Internet!

Whenever you leave the game to the officials you’ve already lost. Maybe people will appreciate Roberson more seeing Donovan Mitchell drop nearly 30+ every game this series.

HOW THE MOTHER **** IS THAT NOT A FOUL. OUR SEASON ENDS BY A ****ING NO CALL. ARE YOU ****ING ME

Veteran team , Russ shooting 43 times for only just 46 points loosing games and playoffs nothing new for him , Billy should be fired immediately, OKC need a big Revolution

Goodbye, Donovan. How do you lose the game up so much after their PG goes out? End of game was BS and can’t wait for NBA’s LOL sorry we messed up tomorrow.

Frustrating OKC gave up so much for a “Big 3” to get what? 12 combined points from Melo and PG. Russ shot poorly but at least the dude played with heart and is a fierce competitor - not to mention he was shooting close to 50 percent before all of the desperation 3s. Only reason they were even close.

Okc had like 6 offensive rebounds and still couldn’t score to tie the game. How sad. And westbrick such a poor loser, must be so horrible to play alongside. Know idea how KD did it for so long.

Billy Donovan needs to be fired before the team boards the plane. The man has no system in place. PG13, I'm not sure if he even has heart. Melo needs to either opt out or retire. Robes needs to come back completely healthy!

Choked as I expected lol. Had 7 chances to make a 3 they bricked all of them then they got the nerves to cry about a non foul call

Paul George doesn't deserve to leave OKC after shooting 2/14 In an elimination game where Westbrook put the team on his back. PG (and the rest of the team) gave Westbrook no help at all

Clear foul on PG at the end, no idea how that wasn’t called, missing that call was an absolute joke.
They need to surround Russ with catch and shoot guys, he’s always drawing defenders which leaves teammates open and no one is hitting shots. Russ gets all this hate for trying to do it all by himself because no one else is stepping up

What future? No draft picks in the only important round this year or in 2020. No players to trade that people value because they see them all as invaluable because the coach can't coach them so they don't produce. No one seems to want to come to OKC for whatever reason I am still trying to figure the last one out. Basically, we are gon a ride the middle and maybe barely make the playoffs through the rest of Westbrooks contract, then he will leave and we will "trust the process" lol.

Paul George...you scored 5 points. 5 ****ing points. In an elimination game. Literally ****kkk off.

Top of Form

Carmelo was a -19. That is incredible. That takes serious effort to be that bad. The second worst +- on the Thunder was Abrines at -7, who played through most of Mitchell's crazy 3rd quarter run.

Bottom of Form

what an absolute circus it became after westbrook took that stupid attempt from long range, never seen a team get so many rebounds and not score, refs also didnt help and then couldnt even foul with 24 left, fire billy start the rebuild! should have dismantled the jaz in this series

Chokelahoma lmao. 3 allstars but cant beat a rookie? Thats karma for you for bashing kevin durants decision to join the warriors. Not a warrior fan

4 rebounds back to back and still couldn’t make it can’t believe Westbrook melo and George lost to a rookie team This Series shouldn’t have even been close and A couple bad fouls call shouldn’t have bothered them smh

So Westbrook needed 43 shots to get 46 points and yet no one thinks he's always been the problem in okc. Y'all still wonder why KD left? Y'all still wonder why pg13 is gone next season? Russ is terrible at basketball decisions and has a very low ball IQ. Okc should trade him while they can and build around pg13.

Melo has 7 Attempts in 25 mins and PG13 16 Attempts In 45 mins Both Out .... Westbrook had 40 + Attempts in 44 mins and Tonight and 5 Turnovers OKC Bench had only 12 Points while Utah Bench has 22 points and the Rookie was unstoppable tonight.....

Players improve after leaving Westbrook and Thunder:

James harden
Kevin durant
Victor olandipo
Serge ibaka
Reggie jackson
Domantas sabonis
Dion walter

Paul george next man up

Utah has the best fans in the NBA(refeerees)

Boy those big offseason additions sure showed up tonight

PG leaving. Old Melo opts in for 27 mil. Nobody wants to play with Westbrook. Good luck

as a lakers fan i’m not even excited about the prospect of PG, he looked VERY underwhelming most of the series.

Okc will never win a championship with Westbrook as a leader... The MV.me play with to much hate

If they need a washing machine they could trade Melo for it.

That was so pathetic, Paul George is such trash. WB played hard as always but PG looked terrified.

Big 3 bowed down to the rook lmao

I know PG got fouled but holy ****, 2-16, 7 TOs, 5 points, on an elimination game. That's the lowlight of the season for any player in the NBA, no one can show me a worst scenario.

Russell Westbrook had 19 3 point attempts... even curry doesn’t take that many.

PG shrunk like Rick Moranis tonight

We just gonna act like Mitchell never absolutely got what he wanted around the basket? Adams had his best game of the series and was the 2nd best player overall but Mitchell has had whatever he wants around the rim all series, Westbrook on the other hand....

Complete BS that Paul George is going to leave us after he chocked so hard in this final game

and **** Utah besides Mitchell. He's a star.

I’m absolutely ****ing livid that’s a foul 50/50 times WHAT THE ****

That Donovan Mitchell is pretty ****ing good isn't he

Excited for the losing future

Russ : 46p
Melo : 7p
PG : 5p
Okay...

CHOKEKLAHOMA CITY THUNDERS!

built to choke.....

Robbery in Utah

No Future.
FML.

DONE WITH THE NBA!! NO MORE WORRIES ABOUT THE REFS FOR ME.. I JUST WON'T WATCH OUR CARE FOR THE SPORT ANYMORE

don't complain about the foul, complain about how Paul George went 2 for 16!

Just overheard some sources around the front office that Donovan's job evaluation will take place after exit interviews. It’s not looking good.

Congrats to Utah, and Mitchells a beast. But that no-call is one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen

I can’t wait for joe bragging ingles and cocky rookie Mitchell to be put. Down a million pegs and beat so bad by Houston! It’s going to be fun and interesting seeing jazz whupped by the rockets!

you can blame players but utah actually played organized basketball. and that’s why they won.

The prospect of playing the Jazz without Rubio for the rest of the game was looking like a really good thing for the Thunder. Too bad they blew it. smh

Choked as I expected lol. Had 7 chances to make a 3 they bricked all of them then they got the nerves to cry about a non foul call.

Well at least one OKC fan gets it.

Sorry but the Jazz have historically gotten screwed in big games and you only have to look at games 4 and 5 to see examples. Bottom line is the Jazz were the better team, Hero ball rarely wins in the NBA.

I am excited to move on and don't really have any expectations for Houston. I think the Jazz would have a better chance if they hadn't blown game 5. It really comes down to the Jazz executing and some how Houston not making too many 3 pts. Houston should win the series but you still have to play the games. One thing is for sure, we have a better chance than OKC.

Yet it’s fitting, isn’t it? Team ball beats out hero ball? Russ was an absolute monster this series, Mel is done. Period. Full stop. Retire. Playoff P choked, yet again, when he was needed most. The better team won.
Monster? Three 4th quarters with a combined 2 points or something like that.
HOW THE MOTHER **** IS THAT NOT A FOUL. OUR SEASON ENDS BY A ****ING NO CALL. ARE YOU ****ING ME
The refs finally didn't bail out your sorry pathetic excuse of a team on a play that wasn't a foul!!
wait for NBA’s LOL sorry we messed up tomorrow.
***** gon hit the fan when you realize it wasn't a foul after all. JazzAvenues, I would like to request another one of these threads when the report comes out. Lmao.
If they need a washing machine they could trade Melo for it.
I need my washing machine there's an actual need for one of those. Melo, not so much. Everytime he came into the game stress went away.

Lots of Jazz love. Now all Jazz fans who don't live in Utah are going to be accused of being bandwagon fans.

But this: Paul George...you scored 5 points. 5 ****ing points. In an elimination game. Literally ****kkk off.

Thank goodness PG played like hot garbage. And I don't like how they outrebounded us and got so many offensive boards (Adams got 8).

Choked as I expected lol. Had 7 chances to make a 3 they bricked all of them then they got the nerves to cry about a non foul call.

Well at least one OKC fan gets it.

Sorry but the Jazz have historically gotten screwed in big games and you only have to look at games 4 and 5 to see examples. Bottom line is the Jazz were the better team, Hero ball rarely wins in the NBA.

I am excited to move on and don't really have any expectations for Houston. I think the Jazz would have a better chance if they hadn't blown game 5. It really comes down to the Jazz executing and some how Houston not making too many 3 pts. Houston should win the series but you still have to play the games. One thing is for sure, we have a better chance than OKC.
If the officiating wasn't a tire fire, there is no game 6. The officiating was just terrible all the way around and the league needs to do an audit.

If the officiating wasn't a tire fire, there is no game 6. The officiating was just terrible all the way around and the league needs to do an audit.
Not just in this series, either. Officiating has been baaaaad for the entire playoffs.

Lots of Jazz love. Now all Jazz fans who don't live in Utah are going to be accused of being bandwagon fans.

But this: Paul George...you scored 5 points. 5 ****ing points. In an elimination game. Literally ****kkk off.

Thank goodness PG played like hot garbage. And I don't like how they outrebounded us and got so many offensive boards (Adams got 8).
It's no mystery basically everyone plays better away from OKC than on it. How is anybody supposed to build any rhythm when the guy who's job is to initiate offense takes 20+ shots every game? (This centralization of possessions/responsibility and how it usually has a degenerative quality to the players around them is what makes me wary of Mitchell's usage rate [I totally get that he gets himself open, handles traffic, and pressure better than the other players, and if viewing each possession in a vacuum, he generally is making/creating the best basketball decision]).

I guess there are a lot of people out there that don't know that O'Neale is a rookie too.. OKC got beat by two rooks.

All these Blunder fans saying they should have dismantled or killed us.. LOL, what series did they just watch. Outside of a hot game 1 and a historic 18 mins in game 5, they got the brakes beat off of them. After game 3 it was clear who the better TEAM was.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using JazzFanz mobile app