What's new

Quotes around the league on Clarkson's triple double-"15 years?! Over 1,200 games. What an anomaly holy sh*t."

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Wow.. first triple double by a Jazz player in 16 years. Incredible

Insanely sad how the Jazz fans are freaking out about a garbage time triple double for Clarkson, when Luka has had 6 this year alone.

Imagine if every Luka Doncic triple double was celebrated like that.

Other teams can’t relate to this but it’s legit been since 2008 that we had a regular season triple double lol, so that’s why everyone is hyped. Rubio had one in the playoffs semi-recently but we’ve constantly been just 1 or 2 away in the regular season

The first part of that encompassed much of the Corbin years where we were just a bad team.

Following that, Quin Snyder’s style of offense spread the ball around a lot and simply didn’t result in players getting large amounts of assists.

That and just some bad luck and one instance of Joe Ingles simply refusing to sub in for one last rebound.

The streak is so long that the last one was against a team that hasn’t existed for over a decade.

Before tonight, the last regular season triple double for the Jazz was in a game against the Seattle Supersonics.

15 years?! Over 1,200 games. What an anomaly holy ****.

I can't believe a team can go through a drought like that while Jokic can do it easily on a nightly basis.

wtf that's an insane drought

I hear he went to a lot of Jazz Games.

15 years is crazy ngl

I can't believe that no one got a trip dub for the Jazz since 08 and I can't believe that of all players, it would be Jordan Clarkson to break it. LOL

The Jazz triple doubles are crazy. As a team, all-time, they have 25 triple doubles in the regular season. Jokic got 29 last season lmao.

Wow I had no idea about this triple double drought. 15 years is crazy! Awesome for the team and the fans to see it at home, congrats

The way the bench jumped from their seats as he got the rebound.

Arena ****ing erupted

Every other NBA team has had at least 10 regular season triple doubles since 2008. The Jazz had 0. Until tonight.

This is one of the most insane stats I've ever heard.

that really is incredible that every other team has had at least 10 and the Jazz had 0 over that time frame, weird stuff.

I am watching this on LP and the Jazz announcers are on another level. They acted like the Jazz won the March Madness tournament. "Mark it down, January 1 2024." I love announcers that are just so hype for their team.

this was cool asf to witness

It was a uniquely hype moment haha it’s been so weirdly long, so everyone in the arena knew and went crazy

Watching Kessler, the tallest person in the arena, bounce up and down like a little kid on Christmas was so funny

It was stat-padding that everyone can get behind. The way the arena erupted was really sweet.

they were trying to stop him most of the fourth quarter by just giving the ball to the jazz

this game has devolved into a Jordan Clarkson rebound watch.

Funnest part of this game was watching JC parked under the basket trying to get the last two rebounds and getting visibly upset when he missed one lol

11 assists for Jordan Clarkson? I need to see this to believe it

Almost 15 seasons between triple doubles has to stand as one of the most unbreakable records in the NBA.

I've never seen such an elusive rebound before lol. That was entertaining to watch

Clarkson looks like Vlad the Impaler

Clarkston trying to get that one rebound is entertaining.

Dont let the Jazz have a triple double against you is the new dont be the team that loses to the Pistons

Wow, is this legit? I had no idea we had so few all time.
And 6 of those are Mark Eaton doing it with blocks. Insane:

zInVHvH.jpg

Last edited:
Can you imagine if Luka Samanic would have forgotten himself and grabbed that last rebound? Dude wouldn't be SHIPPED OUT! As it was he was like "I ain't gettin nowhere NEAR that thing!" lol