What's new

Quotes from around the league after Game 3 (Part 1)

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner

Pelicans-Rubio is the sexiest player to get a triple double in the playoffs.

Thunder-The Slick Rick totally ****ed us two games in a row now. Sexy bastard.

Raptors-Dirty ricky is in the house

Pelicans-He heard Jeff Teague had a good game

GSW-gangsta snyder guess i'll just have to deal with it

Celtics-its ok to feel confused but slightly aroused

Lakers-JUAN STOCKTON

Timberwolves-Playoff Rubio, Playoff Rondo, Playoff Rose. what a time to be alive.

Pacers-He'll get his jersey ripped next game and get quadruple-double after he played the rest of the game shirtless.

Mavs-OKC got cooked by some dude who look like Toby from The Office & Juan Stockton

Magic-look at the plus minus of utahs starters. that's insane

Spurs-You don't really need fancy ball movement when you have supreme talent like Westbrook and Durant. Someone should tell Billy that they don't have Durant.

Rockets-I think it's the double edged sword of Westbrook getting triple doubles and running transition offense. When you have him try to do everything it's easier to shut down. They just need some damn plays and ball movements.

Lakers-Name a better human victory cigar than David Stockton. U can’t.

GSW-Nobody expects Ricky "The Spanish Inquisitor" Rubio

Lakers-In 2037 there will be a flood of players declaring for the draft with dreamy eyes and sick handles

Knicks-Kevin Durant should have “was able to get Russell Westbrook out of the first round” on his HOF resume

Spurs-Saving up his energy so he can be a total dick to the press.

GSW-Why does Joe Ingles look more like a construction worker than an NBA player

Lakers-Just got out of jail after 4 years, it’s crazy to see that Ricky Rubio became a triple double machine at PG. Also, Westbrook has a lot of potential but looks like he still has to develop of an outside to be anything above a solid role player.

Heat-This isn't the only reason they lost but man it hurts to watch Melo not be able to take advantage of Favors on him. This is what the whole series comes down to. Utah has been able to keep Favors in for his rebounding and defense and not have to worry about Melo because for the most part he just hasn't been able to take him off the dribble or hit the open shots. Melo on defense just has no chance vs the guards and on the boards vs Favors. Another poor shooting night from Playoff P and Westbrook and this turned into an absolute blowout. Wow I expected way more from this Thunder in the playoffs vs a team that seemingly had one offensive creator for much of the regular season. Credit to the Jazz and especially Rubio for absolutely balling out past two games.

Bulls-Westbrook 5/17 George 7/16 oof

Celtics-Russell Westbrook 2016-2018, averaging 10+ points, 10+ assists, 10+ rebounds, 0 rings

Rockets-Westbrook being unable to get **** at the rim is really ****ing them up. Gobert's a beast.

Mavs-For the second straight game, Rubio has outscored Westbrook, PG, and Melo

Pacers-Hey westbrook was 1 assist and 2 turnovers from a quad double

76eers-Can't believe I'm saying this but Donovan Mitchell is so fun to watch, love his game.

Celtics-I’ve been enslaved by the Spanish Inquisitin for the last 20 years, is Ricky Rubio the best pointguard in the NBA?

Thunder-What the **** did I just watch

GSW-Let it be known that the reigning MVP, a DPOY candidate, and Carmelo Anthony are down 2-1 to a team led by a rookie who isn't even favoured for Rookie of the Year. The Jazz even stole Westbrook's triple double.

This series really is OKC's season in a nutshell, so far. Can blow out any team when they click, but they're so inconsistent, and when they're not on they play horribly.

GSW-Maybe the Thunder should try passing it more than 1 time in a possession

Thunder-Damn Gobert just took Russ outta that game

Lakers-This jazz team seems so tight knit. I hope they win it all. Love seeing them boiz ball out. #GOYAZZ

Celtics-We saw Westbrick tonight

1. Thunder-Ricky Rubio is completely outclassing and outplaying Russ in every capacity so far in this series

2. 85 games in and this team still has no chemistry or consistency

3. Steven Adams can’t stop getting into foul trouble

4. Melo doesn’t even ****ing try to box out Derrick Favors and can’t hold his jockstrap down low defensively

5. Playing PPat at the 5 kind of worked in the first half, so what does Billy do? Play Jerami instead

6. Donovan Mitchell is a God

Cavs-Utah for the championship.

76ers-OKC you next year!

Lakers-It’s amazing how unable to score a team with Russ and PG is

Lakers-This is officially the year of the underdog. So many potential first round upsets.

Teams need to realize that only having 2-3 superstars on your team will not end well in today's NBA when so many other teams have legit 9 man rotations.

76ers-I JUST GOT JINGLED

Wolves-Rubio is done playing as the nice guy.

Rockets-Playoff P's Team: Down 2-1 to a Rookie, a Disgruntled Frenchman, a Spanish Guy, and the Spanish Term for English

Thunder-We ****ing suck. Jazz in 5.

Thunder-i wanna die

76ers-Apology for poor English Where were you wen Playof P was Jingle? I was at house eating vegemite when Brodie ring "Playoff P is Jingle" No

Rockets-The Utah Jazz have the personnel to get past OKC in 6 or 7. They look fresh as hell out there, and the pieces complement each other nicely. Rubio is pass first. Donovan can score at will. Gobert can protect the paint. After this series win, they will face the Rockets. Gobert will be able to protect the basket, and the Jazz can control the pace and they can steal this one in 6-7. Afterwards, they will face the Pelicans in the WCF. (Unfortunately Steph has been injured so the Pels take the first 2-3 games of the series with ease before wrapping it up.)

And the jazz will easily trounce the Pelicans. Weird sequence of events to get the Jazz vs. Raptors finals, wherein Rubio and Donovan lead the Jazz to a title. Each series will be 6-7 games except the WCF, where the Jazz handily trounce the Pelicans. Donovan has it in him to surpass Mike, and surpass him bigly. Ship, Finals MVP in the first season. Rookie of the finals. Perennial superstar, the greatest Jazz ever.