JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner

Rockets- jesus christ they are SO ****ING LIKEABLE OMG

Pelicans- I know right?! I’m sitting here with a big ole smile like an idiot after seeing Rubio and Mitchell after Rubios interview

Raptors- I never thought I'd be cheering for a Jazz team this much. But this Utah team is fun as hell to watch, don't mind getting chippy but still keep their head in the game (mostly).

And I don't know what it is with OKC right now, but I'm just really unimpressed by their lack of poise and cheap shots. WB especially. I love the dudes fire and who he is off the court, but I feel like tonights game typifies my issues with him on. He's just not built to lead. He's an amazing player, one the best in the league and he can carry a team (like last years playoffs made clear), but he's just not a leader in the guiding sense.

Raptors- THIS ROOKIE JUST SINGLE HANDEDLY SCHOOLED 3 HALL OF FAMERS, THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST THINGS IVE WITNESSED IN THE NBA #WITNESSGREATNESS

Knicks- Rubio looks like Thorin Oakenshield

Rockets- Man, I’m jumping on the Jazz bandwagon after watching this series.

Wait, we play y’all next round? ****.

Jazz rule.

76ers- I love that the Jazz are taking it to OKC. I loathe this OKC team, some of the least likable players in the league. On top of that the refs have given OKC the benefit of the doubt on like every call. Russ should have been fouled out like 5 times by now.

Brooklyn- How it must feel to have to take out your starters on two consecutive nights...

Thunder- Anyone who thinks Simmons deserves ROTY over Mitchell is delusional. Mitchell is leading this team past 3 HOF players, crazy.

Rockets- It amazes me that Donovan Mitchell is a rookie while being the #1 option on a playoff team was seemingly written off after losing their All-Star.

GSW- OKC fans on suicide watch.

Pacers- George out there earning his Pushoff P nickname for sure

Bulls- OKC getting Jingled.

Raptors- Why does Carmelo look like he about to end it all?

Celtics- I don't wanna bitch around, but the Thunder are a real pain to watch in my opinion. It feels like they have no gameplan at all, just run and gun with terrible positioning.

Lakers- God the thought of him getting 28mil next year makes me want to puke

Blazers- Goat. like, the animal, an actual goat would help the Thunder more

Thunder- This is why Russ is having a bad series. That wing span is ridiculous.

76ers- That crowd, wow. Live in NY and haven't seen a crowd like that at the Garden or Barclays in awhile (closest was when the Sixers visited lol)... last time the garde was that loud was probably Linsanity.

I'm jealous.

Blazers- How about Jazz having the best nicknames in the league? Stifle Tower, Juan Stockton, Jingles, are there more?

Lakers- Mitchell looked like the best player on the floor including Russell Westbrook, Paul George, and the DPOTY.

Spurs- Man I am not looking forward to facing the Jazz in the conference finals.

GSW- Mad respect to my Dpoy rudy

Rockets- Alright **** it. I hope they win the championship

Wolves- Utah is not as good as Houston or Golden State. That much is clear. But what you lack in raw talent, you make up for with the biggest damn heart in the NBA.

This roster is a family. Utah is their home, and the fans treat your team like more than a bunch of athletes. You are their family, too.

To think Gobert hasn't hit his prime and Mitchell can only get better. Utah has the ability to upset anyone this year, but even if you're overwhelmed by the sheer offensive talent of the Rockets or Warriors, there is a chip in your future with those two leading the charge.

Raptors- Damn. Utah might just be my West team now

Celtics- Hands down, Utah is the most loveable team in the entire league

Cavs- I made Utah my team to watch in the West after Crowder and DRose got traded and it has been a blast. After a ****** Cavs game it was always a breath of fresh air to watch a team that plays with an actual plan/system.

Lakers- Ingles is that locker room guy every team needs.

I love how the Jazz always have different players doing the post game press conference, as a posed to the Star always doing it on other teams

Rockets- How can i obtain a jingles for my team?

Mavs- What a difference everyone touching the ball and being part of the offense makes. I’d take flowing hockey assists over one player dominating the ball for 18 seconds to force an assist.

GSW- Those three 3s in a row for him in the 3rd quarter with him staring down and talking **** to PG13 was when the game firmly shifted to Utah.

GSW- Dawg imagine adding two stars to a team with a top 10 player just to get beat in the playoffs by another team led by a spanish conquistador and a rookie

Raptors- I just love seeing a super-team getting dismantled like this by an underdog team

Pistons- Pg doesn’t like Ingles lol. What a friccin moron

GSW- He is just so good at getting to the rim. He knows exactly how to position his body and extend the ball out away from him to get around the rim protection. Every time he drives I feel like it will be a bucket.

Heat- Utah honestly has the best crowd imo. Became a fan last year with how loud you guys are the whole game, win or lose.

Oh and Jingles especially

Celtics- Utah looks hungry for a really deep playoff run.

Cavs- Gobert with an all time nut grab

Nuggets- Mitchell is mature as hell for being a rookie, he seems like a great teammate. Utah fans have a bright ****ing future to look forward to.

i don’t know man, jingles literally looks like a middle aged dad. he doesn’t look particularly fast on the court, receding hairline, although physically fit he doesn’t look particularly intimidating, and he has a weird looking shot.

Cavs- This kid in his rookie year is better than Hayward was in his all star year. Honestly Mitchell should have been on the all star team.

Wolves- Anyone else think it's funny how at the beginning of the season everyone felt bad for Rubio being traded to a "worse" team and now he's seeded higher and doing better in the playoffs than the T-Wolves LOL

Raptors- lmao I love how Utah is exploiting PG and Westbrook's quick temper

Rockets- Joe Ingles just retired Paul George from OKC

76ers- Imagine paying a one year older Carmelo 27 million dollars next season

Kings- The Jazz about to be in the conf. semis two years in a row.

Lakers- Games like this are why the ROY anger seems so hilarious to me... we are witnessing the birth of two superstars in opposing conferences and somehow we're not thanking the basketball gods for blessing us yet again. Anyways, I love Donovan Mitchell and am more excited than I can put into words that this is how good he is in his first year. He reminds me about everything I love about basketball, and he's also hand delivering PG to me on a silver platter so I love him twice as much.

Celtics- Quin Snyder looks like the scientists in his lab had another failed human trial, and now he’s begun taking the serum himself, and is one outburst away from becoming the Green Goblin

GSW- My dick is so hard. If they get eliminated in the first round lead by a math teacher, a sexy Spaniard and a rookie this sub is going to ****ing explode. I don’t even care that my Dubs might get dicked by a turtle, Ugly God and a 7 foot unibrow.

Blazers- Game 5 is going to be insane. Can’t wait for the drama off and on the court. Joe ingles is so good at getting in player’s heads lol

Celtics- I was already a Thunder fan but I became an even bigger fan because I've always rooted for PG13 and Melo and its dope that they teamed up with Westbrook who is must watch TV. But man, I ****ing cant stand watching them play now. Utah is fun enough to make up for it though.

Unk-Habla Ingles?!? - Juan Stockton

GSW- Quin Snyder looks like a young Snoke

Rockets- Donovan Mitchell is such a goddamn stud, love that dude. I probably won't as much if we have to play him next round, but he's my pick for Rookie of the Year easily.

Raptors- 9 assists for Westbrook, so close to a triple dou- oops I read that wrong. 9 assists for the entire team lol

Celtics- This Jazz team is a lot of fun to watch and Joe Ingles is a ****ing God

Lakers- Donovan's smile makes him look really innocent for the murder of OKC

76ers- How often has there been more turnovers than assists for a team?

Hornets- Damn watching Donovan Mitchell is literally destroying me. Monk is probably not going to turn out that well. Everything Mitchell does is like a knife in my heart lol

GSW- The Jazz franchise record for Pts and Rebs among rookies in one series is 21.8 Pts and 7.5 Reb (1986, Karl Malone vs. Mavericks).

Donovan Mitchell in this series has 27.5 Pts, 8.5 Reb

Thunder- I can’t even ****ing tell you how disappointed I am. There’s no reason to be getting our asses kicked like this.

Bucks- Refs nuthugging the Thunder and they still got blown out

Celtics- Ingles has the edge beacuse he's just a regular Joe, PG can't handle the fact he's getting shown up by a suburban dad. I'll take Kangaroo Joe over PG in this fight

Pelicans- Jae Crowder had his MURDA GOGGLES ON. He for real looked like he was going to kill Westbrook and Carmelo. Maybe I’m just a ***** but I was ****ing scared through my TV when looking at him during that scuffle. I ****ing love the playoffs.

Thunder- The Thunder had nine assists. NINE. That is the lowest of any team in any game these playoffs. Not just the lowest, but almost HALF the amount of the second lowest.

The Thunder have no offensive scheme. The Jazz are exploiting that to the fullest extent.

Celtics- i cant believe getting Jingled is an actual real thing. this dude is legit living in paul george and westbrooks heads rent free

Rockets- After this game, I’m not even mad Joe Ingles won the MVP over Harden last season anymore

Rockets- Imagine having your heart broken by Gordon Hayward last offseason, and then watching Donovan Mitchell do this as a rookie in the playoffs.

Raptoors- jingles is so far in PGs head its unreal

So many good ones but this was my favorite: Celtics- Quin Snyder looks like the scientists in his lab had another failed human trial, and now he’s begun taking the serum himself, and is one outburst away from becoming the Green Goblin
giphy.gif

So many good ones but this was my favorite: Celtics- Quin Snyder looks like the scientists in his lab had another failed human trial, and now he’s begun taking the serum himself, and is one outburst away from becoming the Green Goblin
Might be my favorite Quin Snyder quote ever.

Bucks- Refs nuthugging the Thunder and they still got blown out

Never has a truer statement been made!
Looks like this team is finally being recognized as the inspiration they are. Next years Webster Dictionary will have a picture of them under the word "Team" for a definition.

Donovan is making everyone a Jazz fan. I kinda hate it. We had to suffer the Corbin years, it's not fair!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk