JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Pre Game

We need a new point. We gotta trade Dame. He wants to go to Miami.

Game time! Let’s go get em boys!

Giannis Antetokounmpo: "Every single thing, everybody has to be better. Everybody. It starts from the equipment manager. He has to wash our clothes better."

Bucks vs. Jazz spread: Bucks -8.5

Does anyone think the Bucks should be an 8.5 point favorite tonight???

Called out the whole organization

Part of Utah's recent surge is Kris Dunn moving into the starting lineup. Hopefully he's a Bucks trade acquisition before tomorrow nights game.

Looking for nice clean fresh-smelling uniforms and a decisive win. 130-114.

This gotta be a 30 point blowout. If not I think we can conclude we’re done for the season

win by 20 or move the team to seattle

1st Half

LOOKS LIKE JAZZ IS TAKING Milwaukee Bucks TO THE CLEANERS TONIGHT

This team isn’t winning a title

Seriously, do these players have this little personal pride? Are they only collecting a check?

Positive: they aren’t getting all their points by eating us up inside.

Chill Sexton, chilllllllllllll....

Hey Jazz, fancy setting a franchise 3pt record tonight?

3 straight 3s in Beasley’s face

This is some sorry *** basketball

these guys are hitting sniper shots on us holy ****

**** Kelly Olynyk that greasy haired ****

Utah only has 6 paint points. Yay

this team looks like they just met today

I feel totally numb watching us right now. I almost expect mediocrity. Channeling my 2013 bucks viewing habits

Mother of God...

Just caving in like a bad soufflé

Even without Dame we shouldn't be losing like this to the trash *** Jazz. We are looking more and more like pretenders i'm afraid. I am really not looking forward to getting our asses kicked yet again by boston next game.

Most insane shooting I’ve seen in a while

Ok so Pat Connaughton is unplayble. Bobby Portis is unplayable. Malik Beasley isn't taking shots and can't defend.

Olynyk probably has more bench points in this game than our bench has had in 2024

What is this defense it is getting sliced and diced it’s bad.

Sometimes in life all you can do is just laugh

My brother in christ, a team that's not even .500 is almost outscoring us 2-1 right now. For having a head coach who was brought in and touted as "defensively minded" that's a big deal

We are giving up everything. 3s, mid-2points, attack to the basket….we can’t break their defense either, we can’t score, we look slow….this is a bloodbath and the only positive outcome is if (big IF) it dramatically changes things around…or we go from bad to worst from now on and we end up a lottery position by the end of the season.

what the **** am i watching

Some of these 3s they are throwing in are bonkers. Not our night

Wow

Utah is 11/16 from 3 in the first quarter

27th best 3pt shooting team on the season

Why does it feel like I care more about the Milwaukee bucks than the Milwaukee bucks do

Good evening everyone…..uhhhh….what the ****??

The Jazz are not this ****ing good

Ours just stands around and pass back and forth on top of the three point line

I think the Mormons are pissed it’s LGBQT night

41 to Utah in the first quarter? This team is horrifically bad right now. Embarrassing.

All things considered, this is the most embarrassing Bucks half in the post-Kidd era

Someone explain to me HOW are the Bucks getting blown out?

Giannis pep talk didn't seem to start a fire.

They sure are hitting some 3s.

Smoking us with ZERO FT attempts. Lol

HOW DO WE GIVE UP 11 THREES IN ONE QUARTER

Should’ve washed the equipment better

What’s happening man ?

This Milwaukee Bucks game was one of the worst games I've ever seen a team play, what a horrible thing to watch

The JAZZ really

Jazz shooting like crazy against us

My goodness people

Getting blown out on Pride night

I mean…. This is worse than I could have imagined. How in the absolute &@&”-;: can Griffin still have a job?!

If you ask this team to play a lick of defense or even box out for a rebound...Every player on this team will look at you like you the A- Hole...

If the organization isn’t worried by now, we’ve got bigger problems. There’s zero excuse for multiple showings this bad.

Jazz are up by 30 pts already? Is that how a contending team bounce back from a bad game?

Got an idea, instead of pushing Pride down the fans throats, learn how to play defense. Or fire Griffin. There will be no PLAYOFF RUN. If Griffin stays coach.

Bucks needs jesus to win this game.

I just checked the score. 60-34. What in God's name is the matter with this team?

Looks like they’ve been practicing on NBA Live instead of irl… First team to hold practice via zoom

ruining giannis’ legacy

have shame

Bucks Equipment manager rn

How is that even possible

no way you posted down 31 against the Jazz

I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE THIS IS TORTURE

It’s the equipment manager fault huh

Another offensive rebound and easy lay-up. What happened to the team I love?

booo birds out….

bucks have made a 26 point comeback once this season but god damn this team is so deeply flawed

YOU HAVE RUINED MY NIGHT

lmfao admin we need to do a little more than regroup we need to score like 100 points and let the other team score 0

Not sure I’ve seen as bad a first half in some time…

this is ghe worst basketball ive seen in my life.

No hope just sad

I mean I dint even count my team but to be blown out by Utah by 30 is totally a joke

Being out rebounded by 22 total rebounds

The Jazz are better coached and can play D in the paint which is why Giannis is struggling to do his usual thing.

At first I was frustrated, but now I'm just laughing

Utah averages less than 13 3s a game and just made 11 in the 1st quarter

You just can’t make this up lol. You literally can’t.

I’m so ****ing done with watching the Bucks this season dude.

If the players don’t even want to be on the court because the coach has totally lost any way to motivate them you can’t keep that coach around. Upgrade someone to interim and hope the team rallies around the new guy.

I’d take olynyk over Brook

2nd Half

SHOULDA PLAYED THIS GOOD THE FIRST AND SECOND QUARTER

Should have never been this situation, these slow starts need to stop

Please don’t be a fake comeback

We can actually do this!!!

Lol, we're going to get the lead down to 10 or so and we'll still be stuck with Griff.

Deficit is down to single digits...

Allowed to point out Bobby playing Kelly Olynyk 35 feet out like he's Steph Curry and then yapping to the refs after he commits the most obvious foul in history or not allowed?

this game is a hoot.

I’ve never been so happy to be down 9!!!

Since we have come this far we may as well win it

From a 30pt deficit to single digits in a single quarter. Our bucks were ****ing amazing in the 3rd and Livingston is cooking.

Damn Khris looks slow.

getting it within 10 is all we could dream for

Beasley finally in. He gon' shoot 5-7 3s in 2 minutes.

Giannis is super gassed from running around after Markannen

If the Bucks were a baseball team, they'd be the Brewers

How are we better with Livingston than dame ?

This Jazz team is well coached

EVERYONE GET IN HERE IT'S FALSE HOPE TIME

I know Brook is old but I’ve literally never seen him run back on defense once this game.

It was minus 31 no ? Down to 10 is insane.

Stop being such a buzzkill Sexton

Showed so much energy in the second half and it still wasn’t enough man!!!

Okay that was fun while it lasted

And the rookie ignoring Freak on an easy fastbreak is yikes.

Ja out for the season

Torn labrum

Do boys even have a labrum?

Watching this team is awful because we have so much talent but we play like morons on both ends of the court. At least with a dog**** team you can blame lack of talent.

Why are we doing a full court press down 15 with 40 seconds left?

Post-Game

What is wrong with the team?

It's unadmissible to loose this game at home

I get a lot of aggression because of this team .... The defense is embarrassing and in 2024 we have only narrowly won 1 game against the last one from the Western Conference. In the next 3 games we will meet Boston, GSW and Sacramento and as we are playing right now, there will also be 3 defeats... Fire Griffin!!!

We only had it to 8. For ****s sake. This is the jazz. Good to see the fire from the rookies, but this game needs to end and we need to make moves.

Just accept that we are going to lose because this is ****ing annoying

Yeah they're going to run out of time. Play the full game instead of burying yourself in the 1st half and this team might be good. Loved the second half. Play the young guys!

Feel free to put up a better effort in the 1st Half.

so it could have gone a LITTLE better

i used to enjoy watching this team play, but now this team sucks

Question: Considering we play the Celtics on Thurday, what are the odds we can petition to get that postponed for a later date?

The Milwaukee Bucks owe me money for this. Idk how they do it, but they need to pay each and every fan as an apology for this first half.

Giannis hired Griffin and Oppenheimer….not sure he could have picked any worse.

just shows why players shouldn’t make that decision

Wait…we lost to a below .500 team at home?!?! What is going on?

No defending this one. Totally embarrassing on both ends. Could not be playing much worse.

Against all odds, the season keeps finding ways to get more bizarre by the game. Unfortunately for all involved it really only gets tougher from here on out.

This an old slow team. The Holiday trade exposed Brook is slow. Khris is slow (for a wing). Dame and Bease and Pat can't guard their man. Dame is 33, Pat 31 and Bease is just bad on D.

Griff: “I can’t explain it, the uniforms were clean!”

Aside from hitting 3pt shots at an unsustainable rate, main thing Utah has done so far was acknowledge our consistent glaring weakness - play TALL lineups against us and we get killed

lmao I thought I was tripping when I saw the 1st quarter score, this is just mind boggling

Why is Giannis in the game? Why am I watching this?

There’s just no justification for Griffin being employed as a head coach for this team. I’m dumbfounded there actually people who defend him. He’s not the only problem but he’s by far the biggest one. I cannot believe we picked him over Kenny Atkinson and Nick Nurse, proven good coaches in this league.

This game is a classic example of entitlement vs good attitude.

Jazz always compete, talent may cost them games, but they always compete. They need to run a seminar for the bucks team.

How do you get outscored in the 4th after having all the momentum?

Utahs coach looks so much like Walker Kessler

This Jazz roster with Giannis >>>> Bucks with Giannis

Quotes from around the league

The Jazz are so underrated. They've been playing so well lately. Pretty fun team to watch

How do you even get spanked like this by the Jazz?

They look like Milwaukee Pistons right now

Jazz are looking much better lately. The focus is going to be on the Bucks of course, but the Jazz are looking like outside playoff contenders in the last 10 games or so.

That near-40 point lead really keeping the Jazz composed enough to weather the storm. Benefits of a very comfortable lead

130 points w 2 all defensive big man I guess Lillard ain’t the issue

77-46 to Jazz at home? Equipment manager should get ready to learn Chinese

Utah's finally on a roll after getting their main guys healthy and somehow stumbling upon Kris Dunn as starting PG being surprisingly effective.

I really want Lauri at the 4 on the Sixers despite the high cost, but now I'm thinking that's just not feasible. This is a centerpiece a franchise can build around and the Jazz would be fools to let him go.

theyre lucky no one is watching basketball tonight to see this disaster

dam the Jazz seeing the Warriors and Lakers strugle might be thinking its their chance to sweep in and take the 10th seed.

So if the Jazz's 3PTs were the only shots that counted in the 1st Half, they still would only be down by 1PT?

Getting blown out is one thing, that can happen due to fluky 3 point shooting. Getting destroyed on the boards is embarrassing though.

Equipment manager gonna get his spine ripped out as half time show

Concessions manager gonna catch some heat after this one.

Bucks equipment manager gonna be washing laundry at the bottom of Lake Michigan tonight

This wouldn't have happend if THE SHOE POLISHERS DID THEIR ****ING JOB RIGHT.

THE MASCOTS HAVE TO BE BETTER

Bucks are old, can't play D and have no assets

since flaming the Equipment Manager

Utah seeing a play-in spot like Zion at a buffet

I think the jazz are just a good team

Kris Dunn with that Jokic statline lmao

When the Bucks brought it back to 10 and Bobby Portis was making a fool out of Kelly Olynyk I thought the Jazz were sure to lose. Then Keyonte George stole all the momentum back with a huge 3, and an 1, and then an assist to Clarkson. Super impressive poise from the rook, ended up being a fun game.

Lmao imagine losing to Utah at home, who even does that (76ers fan)

Should the Bucks trade their equipment manager?

Looks like we got a new challenger in the Warriors/Lakers mid off

the jazz are fun to watch, hoping they sneak into a playin spot at this point.

The Jazz will almost certainly surpass the Lakers and Warriors.

So... What the **** happened in the game where they were down to Celtics 54-18 at one point, and couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat?

Equipment manager: I want to retire

He was very good today. Utah got so many open 3's today because they consistently made the extra pass starting with him, but my God the Bucks' defense is doo doo. The offensive rebounds the Jazz got also helped them get so many open 3's

Jazz equipment manager Adam Klauke is all smiles after knowing he outperformed the Bucks’ equipment manager tonight.

the better equipment manager won tonight

What's with the equipment manager hate? I don't get it.
Giannis called the team and the entire organisation out few days ago and said: "Every single thing, everybody has to be better. Everybody. It starts from the equipment manager. He has to wash our clothes better."

Giannis Antetokounmpo: "Every single thing, everybody has to be better. Everybody. It starts from the equipment manager. He has to wash our clothes better."
It was obviously the equipment manager's fault again. It obviously has to start with him
Looking for nice clean fresh-smelling uniforms and a decisive win. 130-114.
Nope they stunk something fierce.
This Jazz team is well coached
Why thank you, course our really "brilliant" guy is still struggling in Atlanta.
EVERYONE GET IN HERE IT'S FALSE HOPE TIME
Whatever makes you feel better I guess.