What's new

Quotes from Celtics' forums-"the same as it was in the 90s, except now every player is both John Stockton AND Karl Malone "

Joe really should start/finance a roofing business (in name only) once he retires called Joe shIngles and Roofing. He'd make a killing.

Also for the person asking what would it take to get Joe on BOS? I love Joe as much as his passing up shots frustrates me. But the thought did cross my mind in the off season if BOS traded Jaylon Brown for Joe (BOS never would), it would hurt my heart but it would be one I would have to consider (especially with Brown and Mitchell being boys).

Also for the person asking what would it take to get Joe on BOS? I love Joe as much as his passing up shots frustrates me. But the thought did cross my mind in the off season if BOS traded Jaylon Brown for Joe (BOS never would), it would hurt my heart but it would be one I would have to consider (especially with Brown and Mitchell being boys).
Either one of Tatum and Brown, and they have a deal. Tatum is actually a perfect match financially, with Brown we throw in Favors. Of course, they would have to give up some draft picks.