What's new

Quotes from Grizzlies' forums aftetr Game 3-"I’m terrified any time either team shoots a three."

I don’t get the whining about the refs. Every single foul on the 3 pt line I’ve seen has been correct. You can’t make contact and/or make the player land awkwardly by undercutting them. It’s a player safety issue. If our guys were doing it to their guys I’d hope the refs would call us too. No one wants to see anyone’s ankle busted.

Find a better way to defend. I don’t know why they aren’t jumping the screen with JV to force a trap. I get that it might leave them exposed to our ball movement. But it’s not like they’re doing a good job of taking away our ball movement which is resulting in our open 3s or lobs down low.
I definitely agree on the 3p fouls. They've all been easy calls. I think Brooks has gotten a tough break on a few silly fouls (not game 3, they were all easy calls), and I'm sure there have been some questionable calls, but overall it's been pretty close. Their whining about the moving screens is silly, there are "rules" on how to screen in this league, and Rudy is a master of those rules.

I think it was a political shot directed at those bad conservative guys from Utah, unlike the fine liberal state of, uh, Tennessee.
Are they meaning Romney has a binder full of comments belittling women?

Or that he has a binder full of comments that are lame and thus are womanly?

Still very confused, but I do understand that we are up 2 - 1 against Memphis and that's all that matters. Hoping we close it out in 5 and have a few extra days rest to get donovan 100%.

Are they meaning Romney has a binder full of comments belittling women?

Or that he has a binder full of comments that are lame and thus are womanly?

Still very confused, but I do understand that we are up 2 - 1 against Memphis and that's all that matters. Hoping we close it out in 5 and have a few extra days rest to get donovan 100%.
In a town-hall debate, Romney was discussing gender diversity and opportunity for women (or something very similar) and said he asked for a bunch of candidates who were female, and he said they gave him “binders full of women.”

In a town-hall debate, Romney was discussing gender diversity and opportunity for women (or something very similar) and said he asked for a bunch of candidates who were female, and he said they gave him “binders full of women.”

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Jaren should have passed the ball. his baby giraffe movement is killer against Rudy.
Jaren looking like a newborn deer out there
This is all I will see tonight. Especially on those lean in 3's. Lol

You know, I've accepted that we are a team that takes up space in the leagues eyes, but it never makes it feel any better to see it completely wipe out the effort put in by our players. The league intentionally discourages players from playing in small markets by making it impossible to win

-Memphis is a larger market than salt lake you ****ing moron
Comparing Memphis to SLC on google earth it's hard to believe they have an NBA team. The airport is half the town and 3/4 of the population probably works for FedEx.

Malone used to say something under his breath before each free throw, Horny would touch his brow, Bogey blows on his fingers, whatever it takes for a player to calm down and hit the throw is OK with me.
I think it would be awesome if just one time a player pulled out a joint, took a hit, then drilled his free throw.

I think it would be awesome if just one time a player pulled out a joint, took a hit, then drilled his free throw.
Remember the Sonics crowd counting when Malone would shoot freethrows. They had a counter for Giannis in the first series. Funny that a game that now has reviews is worried about someone taking an extra second or two to shoot a freethrows...

I've never understood why people were bothered by this. Binders full of information on women who were qualified for promotion and opportunity never should have been a topic for ridicule.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

I've never understood why people were bothered by this. Binders full of information on women who were qualified for promotion and opportunity never should have been a topic for ridicule.

Because you start with a conclusion and look for the evidence to fill in. In this case, Romney is a sexist and we prove it linguistically.

It's a sound bite that the democrats latched onto to try to show that Romney does not respect women. They replayed it with out of context commentary and the digital media arm used it as a rallying cry. Funny thing is it was really the worst thing they could get on Romney and it was really meaningless.

532_10151483766664569_1173772554_n_custom-e4cf781d117a320c84c7f1f02e4028f443971e17-s800-c85.jpeg

I think it was a political shot directed at those bad conservative guys from Utah, unlike the fine liberal state of, uh, Tennessee.
Also, like, have they paid any attention to what’s happened in the >8 years since? Romney is the most prominent Republican willing to stand up to the neo-fascist party he belongs to.