What's new

Quotes from Hawks' forums-"That John Collins guy is solid wonder how he'd fit in ATL :("

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Pre Game

Funny thing is losing or winning doesn’t matter because we are firmly stuck in that 10th spot lmao

1st Half

Keyonte George got hops like that ? Crazy

2nd Half

What the heck is a Juzang

That John Collins guy is solid wonder how he'd fit in ATL :(

Hawks are shooting 50% from 3 and only up by 1.

If we lose to a purposely tanking team it’s gonna get dark out

the misses at the rim by capela are really something

like keyonte George’s game ngl

Post-Game

I love this ending even though we lost. We went down swinging!! If we play all games like this, odds are we win most games. And to win most games will get us the championship

Utah people go hard for the Jazz they got a full house tn

Not the biggest fan of that second half… but it’s also not really sensible for me to be that mad about the loss at this point in the season. It is what it is.

Called a timeout to run an iso

Quotes from around the league

As a UCLA guy, it warms my heart to see Johnny Juzang looking like the player he was in his 2021 Final Four run.

Oh ****! Somebody told Johnny Juzang that it’s March Madness!

Keyonte George is so good now that he's getting legit minutes, he absolutely deserves to keep these minutes and starting even after Markkanen/Clarkson/Dunn return

not even a hawks fan but 9 seconds left and the best play you can come up with is a pass in to murray where he takes 5 seconds taking it up court to get double teamed then throw it to a man for a 3? No plays ran to get a man to the basket? Not even get Murray open for a last…

u gotta be a real sicko if ur watching these bottom feeders battle it out on a friday night

Called a timeout to run an iso

not even a hawks fan but 9 seconds left and the best play you can come up with is a pass in to murray where he takes 5 seconds taking it up court to get double teamed then throw it to a man for a 3? No plays ran to get a man to the basket? Not even get Murray open for a last…
Suck it up and stop your dam whining! Eight long seasons here of that clutch strategy with Mitchell, just don’t ask how many times it actually worked?

I love this ending even though we lost. We went down swinging!! If we play all games like this, odds are we win most games. And to win most games will get us the championship
Other than the fact we won I enjoyed this game. This season overall has been fun watching Key improve and now Hendricks and Brice. I’m super exited about Brice’s offensive game to, and if Hendricks ever learns to stay in front of his man more consistently we will have a dynamo on defense and solid 3@D player
Thanks JA.
Your brevity here is noted.

And appreciated.

Seasons like ours & games like these make it easy to believe a 62 game season would be better than 82. It's all just so tiresome.
I’ve enjoyed watching our progression. I love basketball and the jazz. Please don’t take games away from me. Sorry you are just one of those closet fans