JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Pre Game

I say keep Jimmy on the bench resting until after the New Years, the Utah scrubs is the perfect game to bring him back into slowly.

Jimmy back, let’s rock

Idk why but this feels like a trap game for the heat. Playing well lately without top players, Jimmy back, playing against a whatever team?

It just feels TOO perfect, yknow?

wtf the game started middle of the afternoon in SLC? why? weird start time.

The Jazz kits are so horrible. Both bland and garish at the same time

1st Half

It seems Jaquez has been shoking since xmas game night, hope he gets his mojo back soon...

Olynyk is the only player who looks drunk, stumbling all over the place, and still can hit a shot.

With the amount of TOs that Miami has has, Jazz should really be pulling ahead but dem bricks

Offence looking sharp…. Turnovers killing us

These passes are not it. This Jazz team is long. Keep it simple.

I would like Olynyk on this team.

Olynyk drives right in to a double of JJJ and Bam and scores easily.

Butler w 0 first Qtr points

Jazz scored on every turnover. Jimmy don’t look like Jimmy

Stop missing wide open threes **** ……..

Always surprised the Jazz don’t play Sexton more over Clarkson. Not that I’m particularly high on Sexton but certainly a much better decision maker than Clarkson as a lead ball handler.

Tyler Herro tried to baptize him wow. What a block too

Can Tyler Herro even dunk?

Damn nice block hahaha

Herro is a very good player but quite possibly the stupidest guy in the league, at least BBALL iq wise.

The Herro dunk attempt never happened just letting everyone know

This man Jimmy as not shot the ball once yet….

Get Jimmy a Red Bull so he can start playing!

Spo genuinely makes my brain hurt if there’s 2 seven footers why would you have your 2 tallest players be 6’9 an 6’8? That’s obviously not going to work out an why start jovic an not play him again? Am I missing something or is coach just special?

Of course when I have my money on the Jazz they shoot 12% from 3

Sexton is such an animated guy lmao I love it

Trade for Sexton we need a young fast point guard he fits perfectly

If butler only out there for cardio can we put in Cain

Bring Kelly back, he’s the last piece to this championship puzzle

Started out to sloppy with 10 turnovers. You not going to with like that.

Imagine losing to a team like the Jazz

I really like what Keyonte George has done this year

I’ve seen enough what do y’all want for Kelly

2nd Half

Clean up the turnovers 10 no bueno. Before the game is over, it's going to be 20+.

not the same jimmy bucket ,let jjj start the game

And already injured…

And just like that he’s out…

The rookie George torch the heat in the forth. Guess who was his primary defender.. Herro!

You realize that the rookie allowed Kelly O to cut loose on the Heat.. No individual defense at all. He and Herro a long with Robinson on the court together are a defensive nightmare they can't guard anyone..

Herro shot selection is not smart,And spo didn't call the time out,Feels they don't want to win

Jimmy don't look right for some reason hope he can get healthy..

And team been missing Hella free throws last couple games

Feel like this team was better without Jimmy

Can’t seem to hold on to a lead come on …….

Letting John collins cook us is crazy smh

We’re down 4…where is the energy? This team needs a massive revamp. So many blown leads…straight strugglefest

Jimmy glass

Jimmy with a weird game, still don't know why he came back to play like that and now gets hurt again. Even that drive he just stood there didn't absorb the contact or anything an got hurt.

Gotta go up stronger than that against Kessler, Bam

I feel bad for Herro. Layups were never meant for him.

Holy **** Jimmy shouldn’t have even played, he wasn’t even a decoy out there tonight giving maybe 10% effort. Now he’s out another 3 weeks

That lookes like a knock out concussion.

Highsmith crashed into Sexton. Both guys went down but HS took a forearm to the head. Almost fell over after getting up again.

What a sheet game. Lost and lost Butler/Highsmith to injury. We probably loose the next 3 games. Clips, Lakers and PHX on the road is gonna be tough with only one wing (Jamie).

Kelly O looks like an improved player and will fit like a glove here. Too bad Riley and Ainge hate one another.

Sexton plays hard but injuring two players tonight bro gotta chill

how did they not call a foul tho

Damn thats probably gonna get him to concussion protocol that sucks

Looks like he was out cold for a sec there, nasty

Man I was fine with this being a boring game why did Haywood have to get hit like that. Completely accident but ouch.

How we down with the Jazz shooting 6/34 on 3’s

OClinic ripping us a new one

This Keyonte George.....scrub of the night kind of deal or is he actually this capable?

can Hero take over down the stretch or is he just a poser?

Heat suck brick after brick, about to lose to Jazz lmfao yall trash. And thanks to the diva butler for bi#ching out today

Weak players, weak, coach, weak franchise, weak team

Keyonte is so much better than Jaime LMAO

George is burying them

Post-Game

Make the west more interesting if gsw lose against the mavs the jazz have a chance for 11 spot

Did the altitude do you guys in? Missed freethrows, too many turnovers, sloppy game overall. Need to decide what team you are!

I understand that we can’t win them all, but to lose to teams who are far inferior to us is disappointing.

This is why this team can’t win a title man. No real identity, won the last game with no Jimmy and bam and they both play today and we lose smh , not to mention whenever we have a big lead early we always blow it win or lose

How the heck did this happen? Utah?

Having just returned from a calf injury, this is very unfortunate for Butler and the Heat. Miami will be in Los Angeles on Monday to face the LA Clippers, and this latest injury could potentially impact Butler's status for that game.

Too many turnovers continues to be our downfall. Too many reckless passes and everybody wanting to score rather than passing the ball for better shots .

Did the altitude send you guys loopy? Sloppiest and most confusing game of the season

Jimmy and Highsmith hurt and Heat played ugly basketball.

Come on my Miami... you gotta beat teams like this! Later in the season when fighting for playoff position, losses like this catch up to you and make all the difference

6 out of our 10 rotation players are injured. How is this even possible?

Can handle Steph but not Kelly

16 turnovers gives them 29 points

Highsmith got CTE Jimmy Regression Arc and injury prone Bam cannot make free throws Herro a cm away from shooting airballs

Did not have this on the bingo card for an L on our west coast trip

**** did i jus watch

Jimmy sandbagging is frustratingly annoying and hugely unnecessary. Plus, it was just a night of ****ery.

Trade for Sexton and KO is what I got out of it.

This was a comically bad game for just basic execution, from the jump. That final turnover said it all really. Annoying game. Jimmy shouldn't have played either. Didn't look healthy at all and got injured again.

What was jimmy doing that game honestly? just straight cardio. Came off a great win that raised the vibes to another level and now losing like this is just deflating. We should’ve taken advantage of how bad they were shooting in the first 2 quarters but instead we let them do whatever they wanted and when they finally got hot, our guards (herro especially)**** the bed. Bam as well, WHAT ARE THESE FREE THROWS MY GUY. We win this game with a healthy lowry.

Couldn’t get out of our own way. Missed free throws, bad turnovers, no ball movement.

5 guys out again as well

My biggest takeaway anytime we play the Jazz. I want Olynyk back

every time we were putting a run together we'd turn it over multiple times in a row

Credit Jazz they played super well defensively we got very little easy buckets . But sloppy from us - turnovers were the difference

Did Sexton hurt our two players?

He kneed Jimmy and elbowed Haywood inadvertently, supposedly.

Utah Coach just said he forgot Olynyk is a 7 footer because of his guard skill set.

Haywood might have to stay in Utah. You can't fly after a concussion like that. Poor kid.

Good lord, the Jazz just could not miss in that second half

We might have to accept that old age is finally catching up. Can't keep rolling with the 'Jimmy might still be hurt' when he's looked like this most of the season outside of a handful of games.

It was the rookie Keyonte George that did us in. Caught fire in the 4th. Shot 62% from 3, he's not a great shooter. Just one of those games, folks.

Man, I was the only guy who would stand up for KO here, y’all hated him so much while he was here, I always saw him as a really good basketball player

George’s shot looks so nice that I’m kind of bewildered his shooting splits have been that rough

Always surprised the Jazz don’t play Sexton more over Clarkson. Not that I’m particularly high on Sexton but certainly a much better decision maker than Clarkson as a lead ball handler.
Clarkson for sale, glad this guy’s not a GM.
Trade for Sexton we need a young fast point guard he fits perfectly
THT or Clarkson maybe but Sexton is off the table!
Kelly O looks like an improved player and will fit like a glove here. Too bad Riley and Ainge hate one another.
Shoulda hung onto him when you had him.