JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Pre Game

After losing to a team we shouldn’t have… forgive me if I don’t freaking care.

Oh no, we didn’t go 82-0, all hope is dead

MPJ needs to wake up

Nuggets in 7!

We are going to get smoked.

When we are huge favorites at home, anything goes. Including an easy beat down by a lotto team

When we are huge dogs on the road, auto loss.

This team has no heart.

I can't even recognize this team any more. Feels like colective IQ got cut in half.

Fresh out of my evening shower. I’m clean, warm, fed, and my living room smells like pink papaya and vanilla.

Time to lay on the couch and cry over MPJ and his current slump.

rudy a freak. 20 rpg ffs

I will however say the Jazz usually are more overrated than the Nuggets are. Just because they tend to be talked about and fawned over more.

Damn that Jazz defense scares the hell outta me

1st Half

Mike Malone and this bench rotation is just so irritating.

Our bench is terrible

This game is going pretty solid so far

It’s the MVP vs the i-Fell Tower, no challenge

Im curious if anyone in the league has more shooters than the Jazz? They’re so dominant behind the 3pt line

Green playing and Bol Bol not playing.Ridicules

Good god get Austin Rivera out of there

Damn Utah is rotating starters very early

this game > whatever last night was

Quin Snyder looks like he does so much cocaine.

Don’t like the idea of a shoot out with the Jazz

Quinn Snyder looks like a depression era preacher who just found out his family was killed by the local titan of industry.

Damn golbert really fouls on every play offense and defense and got paid the super max….

Quinn Snider looks like the Crypt Keeper’s corpse.

They still have Gobert in and we're stuck playing 35 year old Jeff Green at center. I miss having a backup center. I think we're being punished for being mean to Plumlee.

Fire malone

Please tell me this man is okay.

I’m going to throw up

Lot of you sound confident that Joker is okay? Please tell me why, I need to feel that way too

It would be great if it was just an in the moment reaction by Jok, not that he overreacted to the pain, but that it just hurt so much in the moment that he reacted the way he did.

I wish they'd stop replaying the injury, it's killing me inside

Give him my knee

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please be okay

Just a knee bump. Hopefully not a Kawhi situation. Jokić is tough

PEOPLE OF EARTH, GIVE YOUR ENERGY TO JOKIC

Shut up Reggie you stupid ****. Bringing up Kawhi.

Thanks for the reassurance Reggie. **** you!!

**** man my heart dropped out of my *** when Jokic went down

Man I am straight up not doing good after that

NGL don’t know if I could even watch this season if Jok was injured

Imagine jokic has to sit like 8 games lol we’d vo 0-8 guaranteed

I have to admit I was raised an atheist but after tonight I'm a man of faith. Which one? all of them

NO POR FAVOR NO

We’re ****ed

Ugh that injury is/was scary. The way he was in pain I was seeing long term. Still worried. Rest him as long is necessary. Get better Jokic!

Thanks so much Denver, now I hate basketball because of you

This is the saddest moment of my life, I'll give him my knee

Can't handle this, hopefully I wake up to good news about Nikola.

First Gobert shuts down the NBA in 2020, then he takes out the MVP

Trade mpj for simmons

How does Gobert get away with so many illegal screens off the ball

Petition to ban Rudy Gobert from the NBA, America, Serbia for sure and the world in general.

I’m late on this but Royce O’Neale massacred MPJ on that fast break and no call lmao.

Quinn Snyder is the Zodiac Killer

Utah games always randomly cut to their head coach and I think I changed the channel to a James Bond movie. That dude looks like a token movie villain.

What about Utah screams “Jazz” to anyone? Like…they could be the Utah “decent ski resorts” if they wanted to brag about their states pros.

Rivers in the first half: No points, no rebounds, no steals, no assists. +/- : -10.

If there ever was a moment in the game to try Bones is this one.

Man that Porter jumper always looks great until it misses.

Wait until they find out we have another J Green

The bench has combined for 7 points on 1-9 shooting (0-3 on 3s) and zero assists in 35 minutes. There might be a first round draft pick on your bench that could singlehandedly do better that that.

Poor Gobert, he’s not aware when he commits a foul. Limbs go everywhere, with not much control from central nervous system. It happens in high school games, quite a bit, but never to good players.

MPJ need to get vaxxed. I think that affects his chemistry with the team and his rhythm because of stricter protocols.

Porter is garbage! That contract is going to destroy us.

Big Tonya Harding vibes from Gobert

2nd Half

Crazy how it’s not MPJ the dude we forked a bunch of money

It’s so obvious that MPJ’s teammates despise him, and it’s so obvious why.

I’m pretty sure Gobert goes by the rule “if I set an illegal screen every time I set a screen, they won’t call it”

It's just so f***ing unfair man. The second the bench comes in the game is over. 11-0 run. It's such ********.

It’s ok we have a backup J Green

Bunch of our guys got paid and they are not hungy anymore.

Barton an energizer bunny rn yo. Dude is hustling

Don't know why the announcers love Jordan Clarkson so much , the dude just chucks shots and that's it

Ag and Barton stepping up for us. That's how you build a winning team mentality!

I hate Gobert so much I have no hate left for anyone else

Alright time to tank for the #1 pick.

Barton haters report for dick punches.

How did MPJ get such a big contract that dude is so clumsy and % shooting sucks

Come on guys do it for Jokic. Praying for Jokic that he will be ok.

I HAD TO TURN OFF THE TV FOR MY OWN SANITY. I cant stand stupid decisions.

Good lord. Why is it never our bench vs their bench?

It’s always against their starters

Everytime I see Gobert I can't help but think how he was the first domino to fall that shut the whole country down. ****in legendary lmao

Give me one of those venn diagrams of Barton haters last year and MPJ haters in this thread and I bet you get something that looks like 1 circle.

Quinn “Skinny-Jeans” Snyder

wow a center making wide open dunks against a team with no center, better freak out on the commentary when he does it for the 15th time

Love how they got two starters in with their bench and Nuggs got a whole bench lineup

Wait, you mean the same bad lineup that's failed the first 3 games isn't working? That doesn't seem right

Whiteside is a washed out little bitch. **** that guy.

If you could simulate 20 min per game of the possible few thousand 5-man combinations this nuggets roster could make, I'm almost positive Malone's special bench unit would perform in the bottom 5 percent.

my lord and savior, King Jokic, save us from the tyranny of jazz hands

This MPJ contact is looking real tough rn

MPJ needs to start earning his money. Still plays soft. Guards are atrocious especially off the bench. 78 games to get this figured out. They attacked better tonight but other than AG and Joker they don't finish. Praying Joker doesn't miss much time.

No ****ing way did Malone just trot out the exact same lineup. It’s comical at this point.

Why all bench?? What is the reason

Wow, a 14-0 run? Could the cause be that my terrible rotations allowing the entire bench unit to run with the starters on the other team? Nah, send them out again.

they’ve had starters in this whole time eating our bench alive

Damn, of course Snyder is playing former potential draft steal Butler while Bones is chilling on the bench.

Lineup is straight liquid doodoo

Why are our players coached to give up the 3 to contest 2s?

The Jazz keeps scorers on the floor at all times, somehow we manage to do the opposite and expect to win. no reason why we shouldnt have scoring threats on the floor with Jokic out.

Through 3 quarters, the bench has 7 points and 2 assists in 55 minutes.

This second half got me thinking how the hell other teams fans watch basketball when there's no Jokic on their team lmao

Baguette biyombo robbing us of a Jokic masterclass smh. Also, it’s almost time to have a convo about Facu man

Bro that camera angle for the official announcement felt hella sexual and I didn’t like it one bit.

Nuggets have stopped giving a ****

I wonder if they’ll ever call Gobert for over the back.

Preposterous! Next you're gonna suggest they call him for a moving screen.

With our luck, Barton's finger injury is probably a serious one and it needs months to recover.

Gobert really shut down Jokic in the 2nd half!

**** Rudy Gobert's dumb *** forever.

Would be cheaper to just buy a bench from home depot and stick it on the court. And probably as effective. Bones and Zeke need those minutes.

Man, Snyder’s rotations nice lol I’m jelly

You gotta love a small-ball lineup who can't shoot 3s

OMG. This second unit can't throw it in the ocean from a long pier

Austin, you got blocked 2 times in a row in the same possession vs Isaac Okoro what makes you think you can drive on Gobert

Stagger the ****ing starters coach... jesus ****ing christ

Bring in the Bench 0-14 run. Now that's what I call Nugglyfe

Bench unit has a -52.9 net rating so far, probably -70 now LOL

The Jazz basically have 2 starters playing against our all bench line up. Gobert and Conley. Ingles and Clarkson were starters once. They are starter level players. That's 4 starters against an all bench line up. Who is brave enough to make Malone accountable for this mess? Are guys like Adam Mares just content on paying lip service? Do they even care about the Nuggets winning a title?

Utah does not take anything but layups and threes.

Feel like Snyder just out coaches Moach flat out. Best case Murray or Jokic win us the game, but it sure ain’t these rotations.

Anytime Ingles has an open 3 I already know it’s dropping

Porter has no chance guarding Mitchell lol bless his heart

Quinn Snyder always looks like he just roofied someone

Why are we putting gobert in the pick and roll every time when he’s the best big in the league at defending it? Just put the guy who he’s guarding in the corner and take him away from the play. That’s how the clippers killed them last year

This legitimately has to be the worst bench in NBA history?

I hate Utah’s smug looking audience. They are the most boring, bland audience in the NBA.

I like it when they show the disgust on the fans' faces during the dance cam.

Ingles’ form is disgusting but unfortunately it works

Where is our Clarkson from the bench

We’d be better putting 5 pylons on the floor.

It’s weird how well the Jazz play with a starter in with the bench?? Feel like we should never ever try that tho this is definitely working

With Quin Snyder, this Nuggets team is the Warriors. I hate watching all this wasted talent.

With Quin Snyder, this Nuggets team is the Warriors. I hate watching all this wasted talent.

I always expected Quinn Snyder to sound more like Crispin Glover.

since when Matthew McConaughey coaches Utah jazz?

MPJ is like a lost kid out there among men. I dont get him really

Ingles makes me feel like I could play basketball.

Malone makes me feel like I could coach it

As a Will Barton hater - I must say he is having the best game i have seen in 3 seasons

Scratch off "Barton running into four defenders" from your Nuggets Bingo card.

Gobert is hitting his free throws better than us.

MPJ for Ben Simmons starting to look like a good move. I bet the 76ers would take it at this point.

**** Gobert, **** Jazz and **** Utah.

We all knew this would happen when Gobert was pulled at the six minute mark in the first quarter. Snyder scouted Malone as never properly using his players and rotation. He knew he could get a few starters in against our 3 PG 2 PF lineup that has zero identity. It’s pathetic how obvious the problems are.

they have shooters shooting 3s unlike our construction workers

Does Gobert usually start quarters with the bench or was it gameplanned to have him on Green and eat that matchup

Man I wish we play better than on that pick and roll. Letting Mitchell and Conley get in so deep

Is Malone in the pocket of big blood pressure meds?

Why is he throwing these poor bench players to the wolves like this?? Lmaoo all he's accomplishing is completely demoralizing them

So many great lives have been ruined by Austin rivers.

Malone must be the only coach who runs a defensive small ball lineup. And it can't defend for ****.

So annoying to now just watch the starters try and claw their way back.

Of course, Gobert does not deserve any blame for the injury. But he has to be the clumsiest player ever. Just hate his brand of basketball.

Who knew I could hate the Jazz any more than I already did. Jazz fans no bueno.

Amazing that a title contending team becomes complete garbage when one player isn’t able to play. If the Jazz lost Rudy or Mitchell they would still be a high playoff seed.

Just shows how amazing Jokic is.

Post Game

Bench continued its 4th straight game with no answer, as our bench was outscored 42-13 to Utah’s bench. Not good. Malone needs to change up the bench lineup yesterday.

Jazz fans flexing a win against us without Jamal and Jokic lol just sad

Jokic was 24-6-6 on 8/9 shooting in 15 min. He was toying with them. Nuggets were going to win the game but then Jazz got saved. gg tho

What's happening to your shots? Barton gave it all. How about the others? You really need to work on your defense and three's. What will happen now if Jokic and Murray won't comeback for a while.

If you still think MPJ is anything more than a streaky catch and shoot player with zero defensive ability and a very low basketball IQ, you're an absolute clown and you can't convince me otherwise

No back up Center. Really? Fish in a barrel for Utah. Oh, and Porter Jr. is currently, way overpaid! No O', or D'.

Can we get a refund for MPJ?

We paid MPJ. Expecting a lot from him. Its early but we aren't getting it. I was hoping he would grow out of his softness. Its early but he is still soft. The guards have all been a disappointment so far but MPJ is proving once again that he can't take up they slack when needed.

I’m glad we extended MPJ. He’s standing around and not moving without the ball much better this year.

ya’ll see that great horror film starring MIchael Porter Jr? It’s called the invisible man.

I’ve been one of Coach Malone’s biggest supporters, but I’ve just about had enough of his unwillingness to play young players. The way our bench played and Jokic leaving early, there was ZERO reason to not play Bones tonight.

malone sucks as a coach, still puts Jeff Green at center when you got bolbol or cancar, dude gotta play other people

The bench gave you 13 points and 3 assists in 75 minutes. That’s not your all.

Naw not with that 12pt loss when u have 3 max contracts LMFAO

Nice 4th quarter you trash ****s.

People kept telling me, "chill out, it's only preseason" when I was critical of how things were going. Well, it's not preseason anymore...so what are the excuses now?

MPJ is a 1 trick pony. Besides jacking up a shot, what else can he do? He thinks he is better than he is. Malone needs to be better with rotations.

MPJ cashing those checks by heaving up 3’s that Mason Plumlee would have been proud of. Pathetic.

Play the kids! That is how we got into this good position over the past 6 years. Let's keep growing. Bol, Bones, Howard and Dozier should be the main group in for the 2nd unit.

**** the french in general. I refuse to eat French toast from now on because it has "french" in it. ****ing Gobert, he'd be selling bagels in Montpellier if he wasn't 7'2.

Hate the jazz but they got a better overall team than us. Even Rudy Gay on the bench for them, good depth. 42-13 their bench vs ours. I've said many times I don't like the bench they hurt us and I hate having no backup C. 2nd straight season with a weak bench. I'm missing guys Mason, Craig, Beasley, Gomez. Remember our bench at one point?

The Gobert hate is so strong, it's so boring. All the whining about screens. Like the NBA is in the pocket of the Jazz? Rudy is a referee darling? Gimme a break.

The Gobert hate is so strong, it's so boring. All the whining about screens. Like the NBA is in the pocket of the Jazz? Rudy is a referee darling? Gimme a break.
They do wear the jazz colors

Nugget fans sound like their franchise has won 10 championships. Nuggets haven't been talked about because they have done nothing since entering the NBA. They were a top ABA team but they have never made it to the Finals in the NBA. There bench is horrible and it is too bad because they have a really good starting five especially when Jamal returns. The only player they hate more than Rudy is their own MPJ. Too funny.