What's new

Quotes from Pacers' forums-"I’ve got a feeling Clarkson is gonna hurt us in the 4th. Dude snaps every time he plays us

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Pre Game

I’m reminded: these just Jazz unis are just dumb

Not gonna lie, I'm surprised Kessler has been as good as he has been.

I was very skeptical about him as a NBA player.

The Indiana Pacers (Jazz East) face off with the Utah Jazz (Pacers West) in a bizarro showdown of the surprising fast-starts who fizzled below .500, tune in tonight!

1st Half

He moves alot better than i thought. Of all the stuff the jazz got for gobert, kessler alone may make that trade look dumb

historically good rim protector in college. Good rebounder too. Felt pretty confident that stuff would translate. Worried about the offense.

Olynyk is one of the most awkward-looking players in the league.
Everything he does looks weird and unnatural.

Simone Fontecchio, literally have never heard that name before

Jazz got a lot of white dudes on their team

Horton-Tucker 22 but got the hairline of 42

Why not start Smith at 4 against three seven footers?

How are we gonna lose this one?

Man, Kelly Olynyk had his forearm fully into Hali's throat on that backdown. Odd move for such a notoriously likeable player.

Standing ovation for Hill. Almost enough to make a grown man cry.

2nd Half

I liked Agbaji in the draft. Glad to see him playing well recently.

Death by Clarkson

Seems to me that Theis popping has little affect on the other team's defense

I’ve got a feeling Clarkson is gonna hurt us in the 4th. Dude snaps every time he plays us

Sexton has murder in his eyes when he’s on the break

Damn, that was the best defense I've ever seen Hali play and Clarkson just sticks it.

Sexton wants to die today

Who is this mortician coaching the Jazz?

Clarkson 6-8 from 3, Hield 2-11 - and I don't think you'd get that again if they played that game again ten times.

He's such a little goblin but damnit he ****ing shreds our asses into little bite size pieces of rectum and anus.

Sexton is kinda getting mauled on these drives, we're lucky they aren't whistling these

He plays so ****ing out of control. Hard to give a guy that plays like that calls

Refs are scared of his eyes, can't focus on anything else

**** Kelly Olynyk.

i can't believe how much theis i have to watch

Olynyk’s ankles died for this

He was clearly outside the restricted area

Edit: Ehhhhhh he was set when he was hit, but I think he was moving when LM left the ground

Further Edit: Damn that's close. Can't see how you don't challenge that at home but that's as 50/50 as block/charge calls get

"Baby dribble number 10 hundred." Quality commentary from the Sun's broadcast

*edit Jazz. Them yellow jerseys screwing with me.

Post Game

This is becoming AWFUL to watch I'm blaming Rick 1st & the coaching staff....THIS SMALL BALL WITH 1 BIG AIN'T WORKING!!WE don't have The Warriors personal!!WE continue to get out rebound which EVERYONE gets 2nd & 3rd chances, WE barely gets 1 good chance,so how do U expect US to WIN when getting out rebound,free throws exc....I can go on for dayZ SMH on REPEAT....FRUSTRATED FAN...I really want my $$$ back for The League Pass.

Crazy enough we are only 2.5 out of the play in tournament haha but tbh the effort was far and away better tonight, we need better wing defense though they are a sharp shooting team especially with Clarkson

yeah I don’t know anybody that could have stopped Clarkson there. It was extremely aggravating, but all I could do was tip my cap.

Like Nwora energy for sure.

We all know this team can win, but the team definitely has a loving to lose culture

We ain't the Indiana Warriors, stop it with the small ball Rick!

We just can’t win close games.

Pacers consistently give up 125 -130

The wheels. They are off.

Pacers really need to get HALL OF FAMER type player. The last (2) the Pacers had was Reggie Miller & Chris Mullin. That was 23 years ago. When are yall going to stop being cheap and get some REAL PLAYERS.

It is a total free fall at this point. I know this team is young. But to have everything implode like this is another problem

Markanen, Sexton, Clarkson way too good for us.

Mathurin’s best game in a long time and also the Pacers as a whole. Clarkson hit some really rough shots and that’s just how it goes sometimes.

People who say tanking isn't real can't explain these last 18 games.

It’s hard to believe but we literally have become the worst team in the league and we still have no shot at a bottom 4 record.

If jordan Clarkson could play the pacers every game I swear he would average 50ppg.

Clarkson just never missed. That's the story of the game. Some of these shots he hit are just unreal

Pacers have been my favorite eastern conference team for a long time. It’s crazy the sudden similarities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sexton is kinda getting mauled on these drives, we're lucky they aren't whistling these

He plays so ****ing out of control. Hard to give a guy that plays like that calls

Refs are scared of his eyes, can't focus on anything else
The eyes comment got me. Laughed out loud, fr.

collin-sexton-cavs-getty.jpg