Quotes from Pistons' forums-"Out rebounded.... shot like s***.... oh well"

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
Hopefully Mitchell doesn’t **** on us again lol

We've lost eight straight to these guys. Time to put a stop to their little red wagon.

Hopefully a loss

Opened UTA -6.5, now it’s -8.5. Still lots of hate from the betting public for the Pistons.

Mitchell making Blake look like a traffic cone

Mitchell making sure the tank is back on track. A true Piston

This is going to be tough one. Let’s at least try to keep Mitchell below 50. Let’s see if Rudy was worth the max

He’s the best defensive anchor in the NBA in my opinion

Who needs Donovan Mitchell when you have Jerami Grant

I wonder when Blake Griffin will realize he can't shoot 3s

Utah is playing great defensively

Why is Casey waiting til we're down 9-0 to play the zone that worked so well last game?​

Especially when playing a team whose entire offense is based on a penetrating SG.

15-0 run...not 1 timeout called​

I’ll take Utah on the money line - they seem focused enough. They have enough vets where they won’t donk it off like the Suns.

Blake is truly a Tank Commander, dude does everything he can for a loss. Bad shot selection, doesn’t rebound. Slow footed defensively, yep easy loss.

5 individuals for the Pistons playing against a team on the court for Utah right now.

Will this thread have more posts or pistons 1st quarter points?

Can we just get rid of Okafor...like seriously I saw that steal coming from miles away..

Mitchell's back​

Run is over

This team was built for one purpose. To tank. The new guys like grant and jackson aren't here to help win. They are here to just put up empty stats on a bad team so they can be flipped. Guess they are achieving that goal so far.

Is it just me or have the jazz always had our number, going back to the going to work crew?

They have 8 straight wins on us

Sounds like that dates back to the Kennard over Mitchell days lool

This game has NOT been a good use of my time

I never wanna see Plumlee-Blake on the perimeter again

Man Blake is washed. 2.5 more years of him blocking the young guys.

Damn Gobert blocked the **** out of that lol

every single team starts to fall asleep on us late in the third

We might not win a lot. But this team def fights hard and that’s all we can really ask for

Blake is underrated all sweaty team

Important developmental minutes for Plumbee here ...

None of our old players can shoot

I will never understand what made the jazz think Rudy ****ing gobert is irreplaceable

We've been missing all our good looks tonight on top of the usual jazz defense

Mitchell is really good. He looks even better than I remember

I'm real happy that we signed Jerami Grant​

They’re going to waive and stretch him. No way he can be back next season taking up 30 minutes a game.

That Mitchell guy looks like a star. Where is the “shooter?”

blake defense​

jesus christ, ive never seen a guy get beat 3 times on the same play

Okafor has the IQ of a peanut, the crosscourt pass under your own backboard which results in a turnover and the easy layup for the Jazz was TERRIBLE. Dumb mistakes like that are inexcusable. That is basketball 101.

Blake relishes those opportunities to jack rediculous shots with the clock running out.

Our guard play is just horrific. Frank Jackson is not a good pg, but everyone else sucked so bad that he looked great by comparison.

My God, we only got 2 guys with more than 5 points and we're almost half way into the 3rd quarter. And one of those 2 guys is Okafor with 6 points.

Jeremy grant is underpaid

D Rebounding is def hurting this comeback attempt​

Outrebounded by 21​

That with our bad 3 pt shooting is why we’ll lose this.

we lost the game due to rebounds​

Not a surprise playing against Jazz
But we are building something good here
at last detroit bball is coming back
would be good to have Hayes in this game too

Just victim of terrible guard play. Seems like it’s been that was for the last 10 years.

Sorry Blake but we saw the Suns game. Against the Suns, Blake Griffin didn’t exactly fill up the score sheet, and it isn’t like he was a flurry of aggression and effort, but he showed that he was physically capable of doing more stuff than he has been.

Then, he showed up Sunday and looked as bad on both ends as he has all season. Now that we have that Suns game to compare, he really has no excuse. We can live with Griffin being slower, less athletic and less mobile. We can’t live with such a pathetic effort.

He can’t have possessions where he isn’t even standing on the three-point line because he doesn’t want to run as far back on defense. And he can’t just give up on defensive possessions.

most pistons fans sucks they dnt root for the whole team only for the players they like which eventually sign for another team after 2 or 3 years of being developed as a better player.u deserve ur team

Trade Blake for $40 million dollars worth of peanuts

Blake has to come off the Bench. He's a defensive liability and the team gets down early with him in line up. Cant keep running up hill all season-

The Pistons don't play as a team,it always seams that one player wants to take the shot,they need to pass more and play.as a 5 man team instead of one man team.

As much as I hated the Grant signing when it happened I'm happy to admit being wrong. It looks like he's going to earn those dollars -- no doubt assisted by being the only real option on the court at times but still. He's making it happen.

Bey is playing like a lottery pick right now so I can't complain. It would be nice to have Killian obviously but the team would be unwatchable without Bey and Grant right now.

Ingles has been trying to draw fouls on Stewart all game. With that said, I liked Stewart popping Ingles in the face. Gobert liked it too.

Blake shooting a three with a hand in his face and 18 seconds left on the clock is one hell of an offense

Lol @ Plumlee - did he think Gobert wasn’t going to block that?

Grant's passing is a nice surprise, but dude can really just go out there and get buckets. Bey and Stewart looked really polished out there for young guys. Can never count this team out even when we go down big, but I really do hate that we only found 5 mins for Sekou when we were gassing Grant and had cold Svi/Ellington getting a lot of mins tn. Tank goes onwards and upwards tho

Out rebounded.... shot like ****.... oh well

STOP CLEARING OUT FOR MASON ****ING PLUMLEE

"It's Plumlee Time" - Mason Plumlee

Kept it within ten despite pretty much everything possible going wrong, team continues to fight and that means I'll continue to watch. GG guys see you in a couple days

Every time we play against Donovan Mitchell I think about him for days

We've lost eight straight to these guys. Time to put a stop to their little red wagon.
Lol. Feels more like 20 to me.
I wonder when Blake Griffin will realize he can't shoot 3s

Blake is truly a Tank Commander, dude does everything he can for a loss. Bad shot selection, doesn’t rebound. Slow footed defensively, yep easy loss.

Man Blake is washed. 2.5 more years of him blocking the young guys.

Sorry Blake but we saw the Suns game. Against the Suns, Blake Griffin didn’t exactly fill up the score sheet, and it isn’t like he was a flurry of aggression and effort, but he showed that he was physically capable of doing more stuff than he has been.

Then, he showed up Sunday and looked as bad on both ends as he has all season. Now that we have that Suns game to compare, he really has no excuse. We can live with Griffin being slower, less athletic and less mobile. We can’t live with such a pathetic effort.

He can’t have possessions where he isn’t even standing on the three-point line because he doesn’t want to run as far back on defense. And he can’t just give up on defensive possessions.

Trade Blake for $40 million dollars worth of peanuts

Blake has to come off the Bench. He's a defensive liability and the team gets down early with him in line up. Cant keep running up hill all season-

Blake shooting a three with a hand in his face and 18 seconds left on the clock is one hell of an offense
All these quotas are for LoPo who with every ounce of strength tried to convince everyone that Conley and his expiring deal for Blake and his three years remaining was a good deal for us. Thank god we have DL and not this Monstrosity that is @LoPo

Lol. Feels more like 20 to me.

All these quotas are for LoPo who with every ounce of strength tried to convince everyone that Conley and his expiring deal for Blake and his three years remaining was a good deal for us. Thank god we have DL and not this Monstrosity that is @LoPo
Blake only has one more year on his deal than Conley.

And I only suggested a Conley for Blake deal if Detroit included assets kind of like the ones we gave up to get Conley in the first place.

When you bash me, at least use facts man. Kind of lazy when you are this reckless with the facts.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Blake only has one more year on his deal than Conley.

And I only suggested a Conley for Blake deal if Detroit included assets kind of like the ones we gave up to get Conley in the first place.

When you bash me, at least use facts man. Kind of lazy when you are this reckless with the facts.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
We might have to call in MelotheJazzkiller as a mediator.

Blake is underrated all sweaty team
tenor.gif

Remember when some wanted to trade Conley for Griffin?
Yep. Still do. Because Blake Griffin might represent more of a matchup advantage for us in the playoffs than Conley. And the only way we would do a Conley for Blake trade is if we received additional assets.

And remember, Conley could just leave this summer with us receiving nothing in return. We don't have any cap room to add anything so having Blake and the asset that comes with the deal is better than having nothing at all.

But that's just an idea. Nothing concrete. I'm happy with what Conley has provided so far this year. He's played well. I hope it continues. And most importantly, I hope it can exist in the playoffs when we need it.

Yep. Still do. Because Blake Griffin might represent more of a matchup advantage for us in the playoffs than Conley. And the only way we would do a Conley for Blake trade is if we received additional assets.

And remember, Conley could just leave this summer with us receiving nothing in return. We don't have any cap room to add anything so having Blake and the asset that comes with the deal is better than having nothing at all.

But that's just an idea. Nothing concrete. I'm happy with what Conley has provided so far this year. He's played well. I hope it continues. And most importantly, I hope it can exist in the playoffs when we need it.

Wow that was a bit depressing. If Im detroit I tank like no other. And be thankful Blake's contract expires next season.