What's new

Quotes from Rockets' forums-"I can take a lot of ****, but getting flexed on by Hassan Whiteside is not it."

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Pre Game

Juck the Fazz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My psychic said this is our Super Bowl. Must be a sure thing. Go Rockets!

Can we keep them under 125?

Can somebody please explain to me the point of having us wait like half a week to play the Jazz, and then have three games in four nights before the all-star break? Our Rising Stars are going to be exhausted...

Sometimes I don't know what the schedule makers are smoking, all this waiting always gets me antsy

why Vivint Arena always packed...?!*&$#@

Yea, I don't see this game ever being close. The Jazz are fully healthy and looking to pay back the last meeting.

Utah Court burns my eyes.

1st Half

Don't worry Snyder is too dignified to run full court press at the first quarter.

What a horrible start.

feel something goes wrong there, need early hydration man

YEAH BABY DOWN BY TWELVE BEFORE THE 8:00 MARK

This game is over already - we have no passing, no movement - it sucks watching - someone needs to cut, and cut again and keep cutting...everyone stands with their hands out for the 3pter.

If you don't challenge a big man with drives then you've already let him beat you

Utah couple looking like they're siblings

We're getting absolutely torched

Jazz dominating in pretty much every way. They have had the ball seven times, have scored on six of them. The Rockets have not made a shot, trail 14-2 in less than four minutes.

why cant they be a little better but still lose?

Hassan Whiteside just hit a hook shot standing flat footed.

The Jazz are are number one in ORTG? Did I hear that right?!

Oh, NOW House can make an open shot.

so we have shroder, kpj, and josh all in same time

3 wanna be point guards...

how is that supposed to help the young ones?

this is a disaster

Man, look at this inbred Utah crowd.

I’m convinced that Wood sawed the X button off his controller

We getting pooped on by 4DaHouse make it stop

Wood hanging on the hoop after the dunk, legs akimbo, showing us his rectum.

Schroeder is about to start shooting on every play once he finds out the guys have no plays.

We are always small but playing against Gobert and Whiteside is really funny.

House alley-oop hurt my soul

We've got absolutely nothing going for us lol

LMFAO this is going to be a historic blowout.

16-0 run by the j*zz.

LOL Schroeder is so terrible at basketball. What a brilliant pick up, a backup tank commander for when tank commander Green is on the bench.

wasn't there reports that came out recently saying the jazz had locker room issues? cause i could hardly tell watching em

Gonna have to set my expectations even lower, disappointed...

4 days rest, give up 78. We so trash it’s kinda funny.

2nd Half

Utah used to be fodder. We used to slap them and them rob them in broad daylight with no mask. Now we get wedgied and tossed through the drywall

How damn bad do you have to be to call time out less than 2 minutes into a quarter? This bad.

Players get worse when they play for the Rockets and better everywhere else.

Our rookies are getting worse as season progresses.

Lol, rockets looks so confused on how to play basketball

Rockets have somehow someway become MORE unwatchable after the deadline...

I really hope the MLB gets its **** together, I can't take this anymore.

Lol EG missing from 2ft and they score a 3.

Paschall making up for Gobert's tiny head

Gobert's presence gets everyone shook, he doesn't even have to contest

Long breaks between game and we look like sht.

Edit: Eric Gordon. -23? Wtf

Why isn't our offense of posting up a 6'4 guy on Gobert working?

Honestly Danuel can eat a dick lol *** that guy

D-House destroying us

Gordo!!!!! save our assssssss
cut the deficit to 20!!!!!!!

I wonder if there is a way to find out if we have set a league record for most minutes down by 20.

Rockets will be trashasouras rex for YEARS…
YEARS!

Now watch Danuel and all sea of Mormans drench us in J*zz

Why is Mitchell still in the game? leave us alone man

Down 31. Keep piling it on, Jazz. F**k it.

Whiteside is Shaq now.

They on pace to score 160-200 points...

no god could save this defense

this is the worst defensive team I’ve ever seen

Thank goodness I was concerned for a minute the Jazz would not crack 100 in three quarters.

Schroeder is thinking this is worse then the 80 million I passed up 12 months ago

It is truly uncanny how much we have been down by 20 this season......almost as if it were a stated team goal....

Bernie Sanders would drop a double double on this squad

Nancy Pelosi would Euro step layup and drop step dunk on Wood’s soft ***

Shooting and making 3s is the hurracanrana of professional basketball. It's the hammer. The Rockets are shooting 50% from 3 tonight and losing by 25.

That's basically impossible to do.

Gobert just absolutely murdered Wood

Damn that was a hardcore punking of wood right there.

Only the Jazz can get a T while up 20 in the fourth

Of course Danuel ****ing House is busting our ***

Oh now house can score lmao

I know for a fact Dennis Schroder is crying inside right now.

Rockets lack size against the Jazz and have no true rim protector. I really wish we traded Wood, dude is a mannequin on defense and continues to to play selfish on offense.

Short and stupid vs Tall and Smart.

This game is giving me a bad case of the sad

being a Rockets fan this year is like shoveling pig droppings in Bartertown for Master Blaster to keep the lights on at the arena

I like how they play hip hop in Utah and all the fans pretend like they're having a good time but you just know that they hate the tunes selection

Jazz fans hands down worst dancers in the league. But they could probably run the pick and roll on our starting unit and score a few points.

I can take a lot of ****, but getting flexed on by Hassan Whiteside is not it.

Are we sure Detroit and Orlando are worse? It's just so hard to believe

I don’t know how it’s possible to have this many terrible free throw shooters on one team.

Missed the game since like 5 mins into the 1st. Are they still deathly scared of Gobert that they haven’t even tried to attack?

We’ve given the Jazz 1 million and-1’s

Wood is getting **** on by Whiteside

Mitchell is so good

How whiteside move his head like that lol

Why are we going under screens for Donovan Mitchell?

Ref Conversation: You too tall, its not fair to the other team, your arms are long too. You got to leave before this game gets really out of hand"

This game is a fireable offense. Get Silas the *** out.

Damn that drive was explosive. Like diarrhea

The decisions made in this game have greatly affected my confidence in this franchise going forward. An incredible display of incompetence.

Jazz imitating Matthews travel on the bench. They flat out laughing at the Rockets.

Can someone splice together a clip of the Rockets falling down in this game?? It's ridiculous!! If you do, please put it to the Benny Hill theme.

I swear I missed 1 minute, the Rockets down 20.

I really dont give a damm about winning but this game isn't even fun to watch

I'm watching this game and thinking "Damn, there are two teams worse than this?"

We gave up nearly 280 points in the last 8 quarters

What do u even do on the plane after *** whoopings like these?

Post Game

Every player was negative on the +/-. I don't think I've ever seen that.

I want my money back and I didn't even pay for this game!

Imagine playing vets almost 30 mins and still get a$$blasted by 34.

Man, I was hoping for overtime

The last remaining games should be about continuing to develop the young guys. I swear I'm pissed we are keeping Schroeder. Let the Lakers have him for goodness sakes, we can't just have all the youngsters sit. That's one of my biggest issues with keeping EG around. Detrimental to the team

No true Rocket fan can be happy with this team's sloppy play. They are not even competitive.

Typical Valentine’s Day. My heart breaks again

what a bunch of clowns and that coach is the circus master

My God. This is beyond embarrassing. How many Tank commanders do we need? I have not commented in a while, but damn. The trade deadline is over. At least try to win. I mean, we do not have a roster built to beat most teams. Everyone knows that. No rim protection. Garbage rookie starting too many games. Head scratching lineup after head scratching lineup. Come on! Enough is enough. Is the next Joel Embid coming up in next year's draft? The next LaBron? Durant? I'm ranting because I hate to lose. And an LA team won the Superbowl. I mean how many times is LA or Boston/New England gonna be allowed to win? Yankees too. Screw this losing ****.

**** You Stone. **** you Silas. **** you Wood. That's all. This season is a ****ing mess

Whale, this team has something like 11 guards.

We’re getting cooked by Hassan Whiteside i’m gonna be sick

Jazz fans hands down worst dancers in the league. But they could probably run the pick and roll on our starting unit and score a few points.
Dancing doesn't run in our veins, running the pick and roll does. lmao, love it!