2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Pre Game

Let's go spurs..win this game for me. Common you boring bums . Win this

Fresh off a solid performance in which we did what we needed to do, we face a team looking to avenge a recent loss so we will have to raise both our floor and ceiling: efficient, varied scoring but based on better ball protection, interior defense and guarding of our arc. Full focus, heart, and effort for 48.

We are two of the "healthiest" teams in the league ATM. I'm sure they haven't forgotten the game we won a couple weeks back so I'm thinking we will get their best effort. Interesting to see how we react.

Lets go Spurs!

Keep the streak alive!

Go Spurs Go!!

Out of Memphis, Heat and Jazz i am happy if we manage to win 1. Maybe today

Lets Hope the Jordan Clarksen games will stop today.

This starting line up for the jazz looks slow on paper

Spurs looking for their fourth consecutive win!

Key to victory: drag Gobert out of the paint with Landale’s 3-point shooting.

I'd be surprised by a win. Utah will be looking for payback and they're a step in quality certainly over the Pistons but even over the Lakers. A good chance to show the league they're legit.

Great thing about last nights game was that it was a blowout. Derrick and Jakob only logged 16 and 15 minutes. Forbes was the 3rd in minutes last night hopefully that’s not the case tonight.

Definitely a winnable game at home. No DM and the Jazz don’t have many players that can score on their own when they need a bucket. Spurs need to get Clarkson out of the game quick.

1st Half

Rudy getting an ovation for his first time back in SA

Spurs have now gone 8 mins without a bucket. 8 point second qtr. Pop must be sitting their wishing he retired when his team was still good, almost a decade ago. This team is a joke.

gobert will single handedly win this for Utah. We can’t deal with size at all

Jazz offense when rolling you start thinking how do you stop this

Playing hard but can't throw it in the Ocean.

Way way to many missed shots.

I guess the team that scored 144 points last night stayed in the hotel.

We have 8 points with just under two minutes left in the 2ND Q...

why is Jordan Clarkson impossible to stop?

Gobert and Poeltl more or less neutralize each other

Gobert sets illegal screens 20 times a game

Is making free throws that difficult?

How is Derrick getting blocked by Mike Conley?

Jazz are getting every call. I just hope the Spurs can get hot from 3. Scoring will be tough against the Jazz defense without DJ

Damn, Clarkson is so ing good. Can't even be mad, he's just a great player. Without the tunnel vision, he could be Mitc -lite. I would love for Lonnie to someday turn into a Clarkson-esque kinda player.

The man is a walking bucket. I get Jamal Crawford vibes from him. It’s so natural for him to score. When the ball goes up, you know it’s going in. It’s not fair.

Missing more bunnies than Elmer Fudd

onestly, difference in the game is the Jazz hitting their food stamps, the Spurs bricking theirs.

Forbes is such a ing ball hog, and so predictable too.

*dribble, dribble, ignores wide-open teammate, pull-up, clank*

Every ing time...

we ain't even playin that bad, we are just brickin brickin

I have a feeling I’m going to hate Jordan clarkson for 10+ years. That man loves to score on the spurs it’s crazy!!

2nd Half

Only down by 10 and we playing like trash not bad....

Why ing go under Ingles?

Jazz are just a better team,can't beat them without a good shooting night.

Whiteside lookin like Bill Russell out there

Every time they get in striking distance, the Jazz pull away

If theres a time to make a run it's while Gobert is out.

Down by 12 points and down by 14 points on free throws

Gobert only has 1 block but seemingly changed at least 20 others…

Was this just a learning experience? Utah a tall, psychological type team. Jedi mind tricks?

What the jazz do is cook your starters with second chance, shooting and movement and if that doesn't work clarkson comes in and cooks your bench

i lowkey hate the jazz system because it's good and painful to watch if you are the opponent lol. gg to them tho

Getting killed by Clarkson and the accountants

Rudy Goberts presence is unreal on the defensive end

Post Game

We missed offensive rythm today, no consecutive baskets, on to the next one

9 Free Throw attempts compared to 30 for Utah. NBA Officiating is a joke.

Was that layup at the end necessary for gamblers who bet jazz -7 to not cover??

Free Throws: Spurs 9, Jazz 30, geezz that stat just confirmed what I was feeling all night long; Refs kindly f*ucked us.

“Clarkson is so good….he’s a walking bucket….he throws it up and just knows it’s going in….I get Jamaal Crawford vibes from him. It’s so easy for him to score…..wish Lonnie could figure it out and be like that..”

Partly paraphrased but wow what a difference in perception! For all his warts, we’re damn lucky to have him IMO. Actually my take is that Clarkson has had the 6th man role for one stinking year, a role that is unlike anything in basketball! Kid’s still figuring it out.