What's new

Quotes from the Bucks forums - "Since when has Count Dracula been coaching the Jazz?"

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
https://www.reddit.com/r/MkeBucks/comments/5rjsvl/game_thread_milwaukee_bucks_at_utah_jazz_february/
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1519201
https://www.brewhoop.com/2017/2/1/1...o-battle-utah-giannis-jabari-hayward#comments
https://www.brewhoop.com/2017/2/1/1...milwaukees-malaise-utah-giannis-jabari-gobert

Man I effin love what the Jazz have done with roster building

I love Utah’s FO. Theyre everything I want the Bucks to be. Their roster is almost my ideal team

We're going to get a little taste of what we wish we were tonight.

The problem is rarely the offense. We will find the points we need Gobert or not Gobert.
The problem is Kidd's defensive plan which is exactly what the Jazz want.
They rarely use Gobert in their offense. He is mostly under the paint to grab an offensive rebound or a lob.
If we continue the usual crap and pack the paint to ....stop... Gobert from getting some points on Monroe they will just move the ball(They excel on that) and find their wide open 3s for the whole night.

Is there an NBA coach that does pyschokiller angry like Snyder? I'm a big fan of it!

Jazz management knows how to fill out a roster with versatile, competent rotation players.

Gordon has that Paul pierce smoothness

I choose to believe that Diaw is a svelte, elite athlete. It helps with my own world view.

Corner 3, CORNER **** 3. STOP THIS ****

Joe Johnson is still in the NBA. Wowzers

Love that nobody on Utah wants to take a shot with Thon around, but Joe Johnson is all "hell, I ALWAYS want to take a shot!"

I hate this team so much. Was looking forward to watching them after long layoff but they are so hateable. So depressing watching defense break down every damn possession and then on top of it watching long stretches of fumbling offensive ineptitude.

Joe Johnson looks enormous when he stands next to Delly.

Hayward plays with his hair too much.

It's funny watching a really well coached team play against the NBA version of the Washington Generals

Jabari's D and corner 3s. The story of the Milwaukee Bucks

I feel like I'm watching a train wreck and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Heyward is awesome, love his game

Defense with a good coach= Utaz Jazz.

They find open shots(corner 3s mainly) in the every offense and if they miss the shots our best rebounder is out in the perimeter instead of under the rim to grab the ball. In offense nobody is wide open and their man-2-man defense is perfect.

I honestly don't know if Jabari would give the correct answer if someone asked him "what is the purpose of playing defense", I'm not sure he understands at this point.

Schedule loss (altitude) and bad matchup (Gobert takes away what we do well.)

Corner 3s make me physically ill now

I don't think it has anything to do with effort or chemistry, and everything to do with our offense being middle school level, the Jazz having an elite paint protector, and our best player being basically useless offensively if they shut down the paint. Guys are trying hard. We're just getting exposed, and badly so.

Utah dance moves seem more wholesome than Miami dance moves. That's weird.

Another corner 3.... WEEEEEEEEEEE

"This has been one of the toughest game Giannis has had" *Gobert dunks in his face*

This game has my temple undergarments in a bunch!

Jazz are good and better than their record (early season health). We'll get destroyed by a well coached good team again.

This Jazz coach looks f***ing wild
• Looks like a coked up bond trader

Jabari managed to have 57 year old Joe Johnson break his ankles.

My uncle rode motorcycle through 48 states and said Utah was without a doubt the most under-rated and beautiful state he ever saw.

Utah is amazing. I went to a bucks game at energy solutions salt Lake is beautiful. Surrounded by mountains. And the devastator is the best beer I've ever had. Their arena also sells a jalapeño beer (pretty Damn good too)

Stupid sexy Hayward

4 Aussies on the court at the same time. Crikey.
• Let's invade Australia while no one's home

Giannis' line: 34 minutes, 4 pts, 2-10 FG, 0-2 3PTFG, 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 TO

Anyone smell a new career high for Gobert?

I got my autographed Giannis picture in the mail today and now Giannis plays like this. Do I have to burn the picture now since it's clearly bad luck?

Thon looks like a twig compared to Gobert

Hayward must resign with the Jazz. They are one player away(a point guard) from being really really good. If they stay healthy(favors).

we would be 44-3 if it weren't for corner threes. verified fact.

It's halftime and we have no double digit scorers, haven't even scored 50 points, are down by 18, and everyone is looking like trash on defense. Just another day in the office

Welcome to Blowout, Population: Bucks

Since when has Count Dracula been coaching the Jazz?

Jabari Parker and the No Good Very Bad Defensive Effort

Boris Diaw looks like he should be playing lunch buckets at the Y

Hayward about to drop 40 on us

Jeff Withey looks like one of those guys who played in the 50s

Utah is good and we are not good

Extra coked up Utah coach, rushing up and down that sideline.

The Jazz have beaten us 14 straight games in Utah.

Quinn Snyder looks like the green goblin.

Oh **** it's that ingles guy that went off on us last year

I'm just gonna say it. Hayward is a DILF

Hood running out reminded me of a movie I watched as a kid where the horse leaves the stable and finds a soft place to die :(

Joe Ingles looks like he can outdrink anyone in the NBA

Hayward is ridiculous

Well the good news is Gobert is on my fantasy team

Jazz*is a wonderful music, its free-flowing nature creating beautiful tunes that have permeated across almost every modern musical genre. Tonight, the Utah Jazz didn’t need any improvisation, following Quin Snyder’s masterfully composed sheet music all night as they routinely bullied Milwaukee in the paint and creating easy looks from the corners in a dominating 104-88 win over a sleepy Milwaukee team.

The Jazz 4th-10th players are so much better than the Bucks and it’s not even close.

Count Dracula, OMG that's perfect!!! Then all the love for our roster, and the comment about Ingles (outdrink anyone in the league), Bucks fans are the best yet!

At least on RealGM, that fanbase is vocal and fed up. 30+ pages in the game topic, and a postgame topic scrolling along

I think these are some of my favorite quotes from the season. It sounds like their board has some funny people on it.

Utah is amazing. I went to a bucks game at energy solutions salt Lake is beautiful. Surrounded by mountains. And the devastator is the best beer I've ever had. Their arena also sells a jalapeño beer (pretty Damn good too)

Nice to have our Beer appreciated! Although I would not put the devastator at the top of my list.

I think these are some of my favorite quotes from the season. It sounds like their board has some funny people on it.

Nice to have our Beer appreciated! Although I would not put the devastator at the top of my list.

we sell jalapeño beer?

Bucks actually some of the more impressive fans...a lot of basketball insight.

This was funny: "This has been one of the toughest game Giannis has had" *Gobert dunks in his face*

They are right. The Devastator is the best beer ever made. I miss that ****.

• Looks like a coked up bond trader

My uncle rode motorcycle through 48 states and said Utah was without a doubt the most under-rated and beautiful state he ever saw.

Stupid sexy Hayward

Hood running out reminded me of a movie I watched as a kid where the horse leaves the stable and finds a soft place to die

Joe Ingles looks like he can outdrink anyone in the NBA.

I gotta try this supposed jalepeno beer. Anyone ever had that at vivint? Hell, anyone ever heard of it?
I hate devastator btw.

I agree with others in this thread. These bucks fans are my favorite so far.

Quotes from the Bucks forums - "Since when has Count Dracula been coaching the Jazz?"

https://www.reddit.com/r/MkeBucks/comments/5rjsvl/game_thread_milwaukee_bucks_at_utah_jazz_february/
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1519201
https://www.brewhoop.com/2017/2/1/1...o-battle-utah-giannis-jabari-hayward#comments
https://www.brewhoop.com/2017/2/1/1...milwaukees-malaise-utah-giannis-jabari-gobert

Man I effin love what the Jazz have done with roster building

I love Utah’s FO. Theyre everything I want the Bucks to be. Their roster is almost my ideal team

We're going to get a little taste of what we wish we were tonight.

The problem is rarely the offense. We will find the points we need Gobert or not Gobert.
The problem is Kidd's defensive plan which is exactly what the Jazz want.
They rarely use Gobert in their offense. He is mostly under the paint to grab an offensive rebound or a lob.
If we continue the usual crap and pack the paint to ....stop... Gobert from getting some points on Monroe they will just move the ball(They excel on that) and find their wide open 3s for the whole night.

Is there an NBA coach that does pyschokiller angry like Snyder? I'm a big fan of it!

Jazz management knows how to fill out a roster with versatile, competent rotation players.

Gordon has that Paul pierce smoothness

I choose to believe that Diaw is a svelte, elite athlete. It helps with my own world view.

Corner 3, CORNER **** 3. STOP THIS ****

Joe Johnson is still in the NBA. Wowzers

Love that nobody on Utah wants to take a shot with Thon around, but Joe Johnson is all "hell, I ALWAYS want to take a shot!"

I hate this team so much. Was looking forward to watching them after long layoff but they are so hateable. So depressing watching defense break down every damn possession and then on top of it watching long stretches of fumbling offensive ineptitude.

Joe Johnson looks enormous when he stands next to Delly.

Hayward plays with his hair too much.

It's funny watching a really well coached team play against the NBA version of the Washington Generals

Jabari's D and corner 3s. The story of the Milwaukee Bucks

I feel like I'm watching a train wreck and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Heyward is awesome, love his game

Defense with a good coach= Utaz Jazz.

They find open shots(corner 3s mainly) in the every offense and if they miss the shots our best rebounder is out in the perimeter instead of under the rim to grab the ball. In offense nobody is wide open and their man-2-man defense is perfect.

I honestly don't know if Jabari would give the correct answer if someone asked him "what is the purpose of playing defense", I'm not sure he understands at this point.

Schedule loss (altitude) and bad matchup (Gobert takes away what we do well.)

Corner 3s make me physically ill now

I don't think it has anything to do with effort or chemistry, and everything to do with our offense being middle school level, the Jazz having an elite paint protector, and our best player being basically useless offensively if they shut down the paint. Guys are trying hard. We're just getting exposed, and badly so.

Utah dance moves seem more wholesome than Miami dance moves. That's weird.

Another corner 3.... WEEEEEEEEEEE

"This has been one of the toughest game Giannis has had" *Gobert dunks in his face*

This game has my temple undergarments in a bunch!

Jazz are good and better than their record (early season health). We'll get destroyed by a well coached good team again.

•Looks like a coked up bond trader

Stupid sexy Hayward

4 Aussies on the court at the same time. Crikey.
•Let's invade Australia while no one's home

Giannis' line: 34 minutes, 4 pts, 2-10 FG, 0-2 3PTFG, 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 TO

Anyone smell a new career high for Gobert?

I got my autographed Giannis picture in the mail today and now Giannis plays like this. Do I have to burn the picture now since it's clearly bad luck?

Thon looks like a twig compared to Gobert

Hayward must resign with the Jazz. They are one player away(a point guard) from being really really good. If they stay healthy(favors).

we would be 44-3 if it weren't for corner threes. verified fact.

It's halftime and we have no double digit scorers, haven't even scored 50 points, are down by 18, and everyone is looking like trash on defense. Just another day in the office

Welcome to Blowout, Population: Bucks

Since when has Count Dracula been coaching the Jazz?

Jabari Parker and the No Good Very Bad Defensive Effort

Boris Diaw looks like he should be playing lunch buckets at the Y

Hayward about to drop 40 on us

Jeff Withey looks like one of those guys who played in the 50s

Utah is good and we are not good

Extra coked up Utah coach, rushing up and down that sideline.

The Jazz have beaten us 14 straight games in Utah.

Oh **** it's that ingles guy that went off on us last year

Hood running out reminded me of a movie I watched as a kid where the horse leaves the stable and finds a soft place to die :(

Joe Ingles looks like he can outdrink anyone in the NBA

Hayward is ridiculous

Well the good news is Gobert is on my fantasy team

Jazz*is a wonderful music, its free-flowing nature creating beautiful tunes that have permeated across almost every modern musical genre. Tonight, the Utah Jazz didn’t need any improvisation, following Quin Snyder’s masterfully composed sheet music all night as they routinely bullied Milwaukee in the paint and creating easy looks from the corners in a dominating 104-88 win over a sleepy Milwaukee team.

The Jazz 4th-10th players are so much better than the Bucks and it’s not even close.

these are just so funny to me. especially the joe johnson ones.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

My favorites:

"It's funny watching a really well coached team play against the NBA version of the Washington Generals"

"Jeff Withey looks like one of those guys who played in the 50s"

"Quinn Snyder looks like the green goblin."

If I was a Bucks fan I'd be ticked.

This team got some talent and yet they don't look all that broken up about getting their asses handed to them on a nightly basis.

At the end of the game down 20+ they had a nice shot of Terry, Monroe and Plumlee yukking it up on the bench.

C3phIzeVcAMa5YQ.jpg