What's new

Quotes from the Cavs' forums-"Jazz might be in the driver seat"

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
The odds are against us, hope we give them hell tonight!!

I wanna be optimistic but lord please help us.

Quin Snyder looks like a Batman villian.

is this with or without mask?

Without, I feel like he could pull off a good Two-Face.

Quin Snyder looks like the bell boy of a haunted hotel that it turns out was actually a ghost the whole time.

If the Cavs win the Jazz have to liquidate the franchise

"Not putting pressure on Gobert" == "not getting your **** swatted into the second level".

They haven’t had an injury in two years but bojan. Good teams get injured

Did we pickup anybody from the YMCA league?

Lol, this bitch Quin Snyder calling timeouts when we go on a 5-0 'run'. **** outta here let's end this game.

Jazz might be in the driver seat

36 ****n points!! is this college bbal??

Fire the team doctors and get new ones who can actually rehab our players ffs

Please god bring back sexton

we have literally nobody

Delete your franchise incoming 12 seed

Geez, just get some healthy bodies back in the line-up and they'll win some games. I haven't been keeping up with the team very well, where is Garland?

We're missing so much scoring I can't even be mad. So many injuries right now smdh

Are our starters made of glass? No one is playing right now lol

So when is it time to fire the "strength and conditioning" coach, or do the Cavs even have one?!

Imagine if this team was fully healthy and we kept Clarkson. Instead we have Dante made of glass Exum.

Why are they posting a picture of them high fiving’ when they lost by 30

Does kevin love ever play anymore?

Quin Snyder looks like a Batman villian.
quin-hair.gif

It’s always been amazing how some athletes just can’t stay healthy. I’m constantly wondering how Exum played all 82 games his rookie year. Other than that he’s spent all or significant time injured every single year since. Always wondered what kind of player he would’ve grown into had he managed to stay healthy?

It’s always been amazing how some athletes just can’t stay healthy. I’m constantly wondering how Exum played all 82 games his rookie year. Other than that he’s spent all or significant time injured every single year since. Always wondered what kind of player he would’ve grown into had he managed to stay healthy?
Dante is Curtis Borchardt's son.