JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
https://www.facebook.com/sacramentokings/

https://twitter.com/SacramentoKings?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

https://community.kingsfans.com/threads/kings-jazz-sunday-nov-25-5-00-pt.70624/

https://www.sactownroyalty.com/2018/11/25/18111759/kings-vs-jazz-game-thread#comments

Let's get back to winning, especially with Mitchell out

If Shump can slow down Ingles and limit his playmaking this should be a win, Joe even when Donovan is healthy Joe is the x factor on the Jazz he makes everything run.

Utah is favored by 3.5 in this game... I know we’re on a b2b, but surprised Utah without Mitchell is still favored on the road

Force Rubio to take 15+ shots, focus on the likely Gobert/Rubio PnR they're going to go heavy with and stay home on shooters and we should come out with a win here. They struggle mightily to create offense without Mitchell and Burks is pretty much their only other guy who's comfortable creating his own shot.

Lets hope refs call out Gobert's dirty screens and his dirty fouls

Absolute must-win game. No Mitchell for the Jazz. Feels like a trap game.

Coaches like Quinn Snyder love this situation. They are supposed to lose. He will draw up masterful gameplan. Look for Burke to have big impact scoring. I think Gobert has a much better game after getting outplayed by a guy (WCS) who he’s much better than.

Prepare for 75 illegal screens that's never get called.

WCS watching Rubio layup, not servicable rim

great, we're getting the Rubio 30 point game.

How was that not a travel?
Ingles took two steps, faked the pass, then took a couple more steps.

I didn't even think he took 2 steps...just watched it again. That was legal. We just suck right now.

You're right, the foot never came down on the fake.

When did Rubio all of a sudden learn to shoot?

We simply CANNOT lose to the freaking Jazz at home.

Just kidding, forgot Rubio is actually Steph Curry

what an awful half...so much selfish play and no resistance on defense. Utah getting in the paint when they feel like it. Shump's presence and defense is obviously missed, didn't think that would be the case.

Quite good coaching by Snyder. He's attacking the Kings preferred style very well. The Kings play high on pick and roll, go over the screen, and run out at shooters. By playing small he's stacked the floor with 3 point shooting and is forcing the Kings into difficult coverage.

Better ball movement from the Jazz tonight with Mitchell out
completely shredding the Kings defense

Ref mode activated for Gobert

Willie allows Gobert to just drive right by him and dunk it....fantastic

here's a good idea...let's leave the Jazz's best three point shooter wide open

Rubio has all their points lol

Fox is letting Rubio school him

Rubio, the 3pt sniper.

This is a Jazz team that’s looking for any bit of confidence. The longer they’re in this game, the more confident they’ll play.

It’s basically as if Mitchell is playing, Rubio with a 14 point first quarter

We really gonna let Rubio kill us like this

Damn Ricky Rubio becoming Rick Rubio tonight

The Coach for the Jazz looks like a 1920s mob gangsta lol

Mitchell is out so obviously Rubio had to have his one good shooting performance against us.

Snyder just told Exum "move the ****ing ball" super clearly lol

lol I came here to just to see if anyone else noticed. That voice, that face. Terrifying.

You can hear a lot of coaches on the sidelines but you can especially hear Snyder. Don't wanna **** with that

Willie has to be the softest center ive ever seen. The guy is built to be a DPOY and instead he wants to be soft. I dont get it.

Rubio got 21 and we didn't foul him once. That can't happen.

Down by 15 to a team without their best player. Rubio made Fox look like a scrub. Jesus what an embarrassing game.

Frank has now missed 21 3 pointers in a row. If he doesn't make one tonight he'll have gone a full month without making one by next game.

So the Kings are just gonna let Ricky Rubio ball on them like this all night?

11 point deficit shouldn’t be a death sentence to start the fourth, but it feels like it

Jeez gobert is taking Willies lunch money for the next month

Not a foul ,refs are giving Gobert some bs superstar calls

JJ is getting schooled by Raul ****ing Neto

Is it just me or does Grayson Allen have a face you would enjoy punching immensely?

Supremely punchable

Apply stickum to Willies hands

Haven't watched any of the game, just following the score. 30 words or less: why are losing when they don't have Mitchell?

I get that Rubio is going off, but damn

Damn those Jack n the box breakfast sandwiches look bomb

Down to 6 then TO, down to 6 then bad pass, down to 6, bad shot

91 points through three for a team who struggles to score....unacceptable

Were getting DEMOLISHED in the paint. Only the perimeter players can bring us back, we just need the bigs to hold down the fort best they can.

Watching missed shots by us then layups by them isn't that great.

We're 10-10 and we better ****ing beat the Clippers or I'll be PISSED. Am already PISSED. We should NOT have lost this game.

Horrible coaching by Joerger tonight. Where was Fox in the 4th when the game was closer??

He gave up on the team way too early tonight.

How do u lose to a lowly 8-11 Utah Jazz team by 21 points that was without Donovan Mitchell 133-112 at home. After some good wins on the season you have taken a step way back and the Kings r looking the Kings from last year n years b4 that. This is so frustrating n makes me mad!

Willie is back to his old self. He is soooo hit or miss it is so annoying to watch. He doesn’t contest on defense, doesn’t hustle for rebounds and gets bullied so easily. Our ball movement sucked after the first quarter.

· Not a single positive +/-

· Thankfully Giles had some nice plays to wake me from my rage coma

· Willie, Frank, JJ grab your **** and get out, yesterday

· Needed more from Fox and Buddy

· Bjelica shot 100% including ft, but only 17 min. Hmmm

· Bagley was solid thanks for 20

· Do rebounding

· When Rubio scores 27 points you’re going to have a bad time

· Getting blown out by a Mitchell-less Utah team is pathetic. Losing to two struggling teams missing their key players is pathetic.

· Pathetic

What an embarrassing loss. Best player out and still lose by 21.

Utah's spacing is what killed us in the second half. They walked into the paint anytime they wanted and we're too thin to put a reliable body on them. We don't have the personnel to counter an open paint. This is exactly how we lost the Rockets game. And I hate making this excuse, but we looked pretty gassed from last night's game as well. We couldn't push the pace and our shots were falling short. We lost our legs.

I legit contracted aids watching this game. Every weakness of every player was on full blast this game it seemed.

Yay, JazzAvenues is back at it.

Regarding Kings fans, I feel some simpathy for them. They tend to be fair. Also, having spent some much time in basketball hell they have something to root for (of course until Vlade ruins it lol)

The worst franchise in the history of sports manage .500 in a quarter of a season, and their fans have already turned to entitled brats.

Nahhh, they were legit and one of the most exciting teams to watch for 5-6 years. They were spoiled and then endured some of the worst GM/owner combo in sports (Nets, Knicks say hello). I'm fine with them.

Nahhh, they were legit and one of the most exciting teams to watch for 5-6 years. They were spoiled and then endured some of the worst GM/owner combo in sports (Nets, Knicks say hello). I'm fine with them.

They haven't made the playoffs in like 15 years. I don't know what you're talking about. These Kings fans were toddlers last time that team had a half mediocre season. They're lucky the franchise haven't moved to Seattle.

Thanks JA. Like the box score, etc. in the thread.

So good to see a game where we shoot 48% FG and 77% FT.

They haven't made the playoffs in like 15 years. I don't know what you're talking about. These Kings fans were toddlers last time that team had a half mediocre season. They're lucky the franchise haven't moved to Seattle.

I totally agree. They have good players, but are barely in the mix in the first quarter of the season.

"Snyder just told Exum "move the ****ing ball" super clearly lol"

"lol I came here to just to see if anyone else noticed. That voice, that face. Terrifying."

"You can hear a lot of coaches on the sidelines but you can especially hear Snyder. Don't wanna **** with that"

I totally agree. They have good players, but are barely in the mix in the first quarter of the season.

Ya, they might develop into a good team. But their situation thus far calls for more humility. The Jazz made it to the second round two years in a row you bottom feeding scrubs.

"Snyder just told Exum "move the ****ing ball" super clearly lol"

Just wait for Snyder haters/Exum homers complain how badly Quin treats their delicate "superfast superstar"....When we have been telling them all along that he stagnates offense by pounding the air out of the ball without a clue how to run the plays. Neto was running our offense so much quicker and better.

Late 90s-mid 2000s teams of course. It's not rocket sciente uh? After that period they have been an embarrassment.

How do you know their age? They might be into their mid 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s...who knows.