2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
https://www.facebook.com/NewYorkKnicksNation/

https://www.facebook.com/NYKnicks/

https://www.postingandtoasting.com/2019/3/20/18273969/game-preview-utah-new-york-3-20-2019#comments

https://www.postingandtoasting.com/...enes-from-yet-another-dismal-beating#comments

https://www.postingandtoasting.com/2019/3/20/18275014/game-thread-knicks-vs-jazz-03-20-19#comments

https://www.knicksonline.com/forums...rk-Knicks-vs-Utah-Jazz-7-30-3-20-2019-Game-72

http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=59014

Ha ha, this should be the worst game of the season!

"Utah is so white they gotta put sour cream on their toast, or else it’ll be too spicy."

Every time someone brings up the ridiculousness of Utah’s team being the Jazz
I think of the line from the movie Baseketball, "The Jazz moved to Utah, where they don’t allow music."

Let’s get this L and tank on. Mitch vs Gobert is the only reason I’m watching. Everyone is out tonight lol

At the game tonight boys. Hoping for a tight one!

It’s like Mudiay has no feeling in his hands.

We are gonna get Jingled tonight

50 points with 848 to go

Quinn Snyder scares me

Green Goblin of the NBA

Lol if you bought tickets for this.
Has the feel of a high school game. Boring even for Jazz fans. But here I am watching.

Yikes. RIP Mudiay

MUDIAY got postered this is embarrassing

At least we don’t have to worry about the team resigning Mudiay next year now since he’s a cadaver.

Maybe try getting in front of the guy before he gets near the rim and steals your ****ing soul.

I miss having any semblance of perimeter defense man

Man I wish we had Mitchell

Man Quinn Snyder deff going to have fun in NYC with the white powder after this game

I'm a glutton for punishment
But even i have my limits. G’night folks.

rubio looks like the bad guy in some vin diesel movie i watched once
cant remember the name

74–47 is a symmetrically bad halftime score

Back to the massacre

What the **** did i tune into?

This is the saddest Knicks game ever

Utah always destroys the knicks. Weird.

I really wanted Grayson to go to the Celtics

That way we would get to boo him more.

we are just draining 3's now too bad Utah has 150 pts

Donovan Mitchell's super-star 2-Way performance should've been the first pick in his draft class ..
Mitchell gives the Jazz an entire different winning look !!!

Korver and Crowder both on the Jazz. A lot can change in a year or two

Jingles doing it for egg boy

He’s too good of a shooter to even leave a lil space

I know it's the end of of a long tough season but Knox looks so lost and disengaged out there.

worst knicks defense ever?

They're bout to score 80 in a half good lord

We the worst team n they're the best team.

I like how this Jazz team is built. Maybe we can take a couple of pointers building with Robinson

Can't believe we missed out on D. Mitch man lol over Frank. Such a letdown

Stop reminding us. But to be honest, a lot of teams missed on him

Donovan Mitchell even dreamed about playing at the Garden while growing up; he would have been perfect fit for the Knicks

bless you guys for watching this

it’s real tough

The amount of possessions that they get a wide open three followed immediately by a contested Mudiay mid range shot on the other end is too damn high

the offense is trash, but the defense is even worse

Why am i staying up late just to watch us getting destroyed... not fun being a European Knicks fan :(

This is so depressing in a way that even we often aren't.

I'm guessing next year the team will be sponsored by Zoloft instead of Squarespace.

they actually might score 150 without OT

Grayson Allen looks like the type of dude you'd expect to tell you he played ball at duke

Body language grade: F-

This whole game has been garbage time, man.

Ugh it still hurts to see Donovan Mitchell :(

The only thing bigger than the Jazz lead right now is your guys hatred for James Dolan

Nobody can out tank NY Knicks

This guy thinks defense is a river in egypt

Great effort guys, let’s keep it up!

im really sad that the KNICKS cant even compete in a game. The Coaching ISNT making any progress. DOLANS is a curse. This is the RICH DADDY society. Meritocracy is BS.

They got so bad, they started playing the highlights of their opponent LOL

Vid editor can't find anything good about the Knicks, he showed highlights of the Jazz instead.

They got so bad, they started playing the highlights of their opponent LOL

Knowing the Knicks they will have the 1st pick and pass on Zion LOL

137 points? That’s not possible is it?

YEA you can say Ouch again
How many more of these do we have left LOL?

thanks, son’s crying

Another quality loss. Got this tanking thing down pat.

TV LIKES TO SHOW HOW TERRIBLE THE KNICKS ARE!

Keep talking them L's
We need a savior

Must be nice to coach a team this bad and get a free pass from any criticism !!!

How is it possible to be this bad?

They picking highlights like we weren't down by 40 pts

Did they lose by 100 tonight?

The question is after we draft ZION then sign KD & KYRIE who will we fill out this roster with, I'll keep DSJ ROBINSON TRIER MUDIAY HERZONIA VONYEA JORDON KNOX everyone else is expendable threw trades release or send dwn to D league

Back to back blowout games. Thus is the life of a Knicks fan. It can only get better next season.... I hope

Every year that we missed the playoffs I always said to myself that we were better than our record and I believed it.

This year, we legitimately suck.

I feel bad for NYK fans. Never seen a team give less of a ****. That was piss poor.
Yeah, feel bad for the fans of a team that eventhough they have a terrible record, they can potentially draw big names to sign there in free agency.

The organization is terrible, but they dont have to try hard because they are the Knicks, and they'll draw talent from the league.

Not sure why this one made me laugh, but it did.
rc9h0Wj.gif

The question is after we draft ZION then sign KD & KYRIE who will we fill out this roster with, I'll keep DSJ ROBINSON TRIER MUDIAY HERZONIA VONYEA JORDON KNOX everyone else is expendable threw trades release or send dwn to D league

This one entertained me the most....

Just permeated with the misery of defeat and despair, they know Dolan is an idiot and that they can't do anything about it, all they can do is suffer. Must be a similar feeling to that of a White house attorney.

Gotta love Walt Frazier. He sounds like he's LOLing all the time, even at the hardest times. "Hihihihihi the Knicks are getting destroyed, folks, hihihihihihi"

I laughed when he was asked if he had gone deer hunting with some old teammate that was there. Goes "nah I've always preferred going D-E-A-R hunting hihihihihi"

first half of those quotes were funny.

"Man Quinn Snyder deff going to have fun in NYC with the white powder after this game"

snyder serial killer jokes or drug jokes never fail to make me chuckle.