What's new

Quotes from the Magic's forums-"Damn we just lost to a team that played whatever a Fontecchio is…"

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Pre Game

Am i the only who hasnt realized how the jazz have fallen off this year and are only 4 games better than us right now?

I remember the first couple months of the year, they looked like a home playoff team now they are barely better than us

Come on Magic, make me believe again ...

If you squint, the Jazz look like guys running around in banana suits.

Worst unis of the year?

1st Half

Kessler is impossible

Yikes, Kessler with the big swats on Paolo and Franz, finally get a bucket

Wonder what Kesslers career best blocks is ...

Kessler is a monster

Wow those jerseys are terrible

Kessler sonning our entire team rn

weak shiiiiet doesn't fly around kessler....got to go strong

Jazz fans already drafting their Walker Kessler posts now.

I remember last game there was a missed goaltend and an uncalled foul, but there's no need to test him again. We already learned how this goes.

The spacing on the floor is nonexistent.

kris dunn still in the league?

Kessler is insane

Unless we got prime Yao Ming on the bench, the Utah centers are gonna murder us. Game over

The biggest bums in the world turn into the most incredible shot makers against us lol

Kessler will be DPOY someday

Getting owned by a guy named Fettuccini

I was about to **** on this team and now they go on a little run.

Have to take advantage of every second Kessler is out of the game. He is a menace.

Why does Horton tucker look old as hell out there

Amazing challenge for them

2nd Half

Great defense except for the defensive rebounding part

Playing Paolo at the 5 with Kessler out there isn't very bright.

If there’s one thing this year has proven, it’s that those Paolo = Chris Webber pre-draft comparisons were absolutely moronic.

I am a Paolo fan, but that kid is in no way, shape or form a big. He’s really not even a 4.

He’s really a 3 that grew too big and is now too slow to really guard most wings

going under screens vs lauri? huh?

We make Utah look better than they really are because Kessler completely neutralizes our drives.

Paolo’s effort is just truly horrific some nights.

Getting worked by Kris Dunn, gross

Defensive 3 seconds with 5 minutes left on a guy who wasn’t even looking at the ball.
Lmao.

Kessler destroys this small lineup on the offensive glass twice in the last two minutes.

Kessler has been the difference each game against that team.

15 more games of this ****

Getting cooked by nobodies is one of my favorite past times as a magic fan

That Kessler rebound may have sealed it. Goga would have been nice there

Rudy Gay looks cooked and that’s a shame because he was one of my favorite players

Paolo went crazy from 3 tonight. If they don’t win this will be the most heartbreaking loss of the season.

Please win, guys

Post Game

We may have to start trading draft picks to teams so they’ll let us get a defensive rebound holy ****

Play in hopes gone

Damn we just lost to a team that played whatever a Fontecchio is…

Shambolic defending in the paint. Any chance of the play-in is gone after a performance like that.

We NEED a big guy bad

Maybe we close with center and not paolo at the 5 next time didn't work last game nor did it this game. Especially against a team with 3 bigs on the floor at any given moment.

guys, it's called defense...try it. you gave up 67% shooting on 2's

maybe hit your fcking free throws

Great job drafting Isaac instead of Markkanen!

20 of 31 from the line and getting out rebounded by 8. Also why when suggs scores 12 in a half do they stop giving him shots?

This team has some talented young players that when it comes to winning a basketball game they just don't know how to finish. Most games that I've seen they have a chance to win but find some way to loose in the end

Between Kessler and Markannen they dominated us. No rebounding and at the end when we had a chance, the coach decides to play without a single big man? How were we supposed to get a rebound? Even a HS coach would know that.

i don’t get it.. are we tanking or are we going to the playoffs? cmon Magic, make up your mind, there’s no in betweeners..

Two seven footers in Markannen and Kessler in at the end, getting killed on the offensive boards and the counter move was Paolo at the 5.

Goga was actually doing a decent job getting his licks and then hell broke lose when this incompetent coach decides to play Paolo at the 5 when dude can’t play defense to save his life. Smh

Can anyone on this team make free throws? Just awful and inexcusable. Does Mosley make these guys practice this?

We made 16 threes, outrebounded them, and only turned it over 10 times. For our team, those are numbers that should result in a win against even good teams. For us to lose to a very mediocre team with those numbers is a huge disappointment. We can roll our eyes at some scrubby players going off, but ultimately it's still no excuse for us to lose when we perform well in those three huge areas for us.

Kessler is controlling the basket for rebounds. Why don't we have a center in the game?

Shot 10 more free throws than the Jazz and wound up making the same amount as them. Just inexcusable

Markkanen dunk with 0.2 seconds left - wtf kind of a dic- move is that?!

Lost to Kris Dunn and some guy named Fettuccini Alfredo

That does it boys. The play-in dreams are all but dead. But those draft picks are gonna be sooo worth it in May

Super entertaining game, sucks to lose a close one when we had big games from multiple players. Free throws sunk us, left 11 points off the board.

Lost to a team we are infinitely more talented than.

Utah is such an awesome collection of guys getting second chances and killin it. Good for them

Losing culture. Winning players like Franz, Fultz and Paolo don't deserve this.

Quotes from around the league

Lauri better win Most Improved

Is THT actually good or just inconsistent?

Utah blew it up just right. Amazing what Lauri has done given oxygen. Ainge is a MF and I’m not looking forward to him as a GM (or PBO or whatever the title) in my team’s division.

The piss yellow jerseys really add insult to injury, no?

Simone was -13 in the box score… what happened that he had a big offensive game then got beat so hard in those minutes

Orlando picks before us and you can forget about us drafting Hendricks even with Paolo I think he has to be higher on their board than any other team with Hammond's risk taking methods.
I could see them taking him top 6