What's new

Quotes from the Pelicans' forums-"The offensive juggernaut that is Rubio could not be stopped"

If you are exasperated then yeah you're being melodramatic.
Never said he was necessarily wrong, just commenting on why that would be.

"You know, a couple of those posts are from Jazz fans..."

"OH MY GOD, HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HOW PERFECT THESE THREAD ARE EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE NOT."

*shrug* I feel the response has been just as melodramatic. Especially since it's been continuing for so long.

Jesus Christ, you actually read this back to yourself and think "Yep, that's an accurate assessment. I'm definitely not just being a nitpicking douche, no sir."
Not really. I would make the argument that a lot more people are way higher on the "douche-o-meter" on this thread than anything I've posted.

Not really. I would make the argument that a lot more people are way higher on the "douche-o-meter" on this thread than anything I've posted.
Nah, it was fine to mention the fact that some of the quotes were not strictly from Pelicans forums, but you had like five straight posts sounding more exasperated each time, and it has just spiraled out of control since then.

Alright, not every quote is from an opposing forum, duly noted. Hopefully we can still get a laugh from them after learning this terrible secret. Your work here is done, you've done a great public service.

I don't get how pointing out what I did is so dangerous to people here that they're reduced to mocking and bad jokes when fixing it would be easy and their lives wouldn't be affected any.

I don't see why accuracy is so shunned here. Why is everyone here so interested in fake stuff?
Your crusade on this issue seems super weird to me. Are you compiling these quotes for a Doctoral Thesis or something?

Your crusade on this issue seems super weird to me. Are you compiling these quotes for a Doctoral Thesis or something?
The vast majority of the comments I've responded to in this thread are hostile or passive aggressively toward me. Of course I'm going to respond to that. I could respond in the same posting style that has been given to me, but I believe I have avoided it (por ejemplo, something like: I can't believe people are getting their panties in a twist 'cause one person dares point out their precious quote thread isn't perfect). Note, I don't believe the example, but that's the kind of response I have been getting.

2nd note: your post isn't in the vast majority.