What's new

Quotes from the Pistons' forums-"Do you remember the last time they missed? I don't"

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
www.Iamajazzfan.com

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nba/pistons/2018/03/13/detroit-pistons-utah-jazz-score/422655002/

www.Jazzlol.com

https://www.detroitbadboys.com/2018...tons-come-out-completely-listless-lose-110-79

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=14

www.thesearealljazzquotes.com

https://www.facebook.com/DPNBasketball/

www.jazzrule.com

https://www.facebook.com/detroitpistons/

www.noreallyIlovetheJazz.com

www.jazzjazzjazz.com

http://www.motownsports.com/forums/topic/96381-game-67-pistons-jazz-03132018-900pm-edt/

http://detroitpistonsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1928

www.jazzforever.com

I hope Donavan Mitchell kills us... Svg should be fired for not drafting that kid

Watching Donovan Mitchell shred us when we picked an insurance agent with a jump shot over him is going to be painful.

Do the jazz have a really white floor?

My body is ready for Donovan Mitchell to crush what remains of the hope I felt at the beginning of the season.

We'll be lucky to score 80 with this lineup tonight

What's up with Rubio wearing eyeliner ? lol

That was some good ball movement by the Jazz

Their ball movement and off-ball movement is much much better than what we have going on. Also their defense is better.

For the people who say Blake and Andre can’t coexist with their lack of shooting, how do you explain Utah? 3 bad to non shooters, one average and one good shooting starter, basically the same as us and their spacing looks okay...

Prepare to get Jingled

· I guess I don't really watch much NBA other then the Pistons, but I've never heard of him.

· he's a solid role player for Utah. Their fans love him too

· Lol he's just a solid role player

Who the heck is Ingles? And why do we always have a random person destroy us each game it seems like?

Jesus they're exposing Andre. Their spacing is giving us so many issues defensively

Why do I torture myself by watching this team

Let’s steal Quin Snyder

I almost shed a tear watching Mitchell hit that 3

Why didn't we draft Mitchell? Were there big q's on his play or was it just position?

· Undersized, had a reputation as a spotty shooter/playmaker. That's about all I can point to.

Only one team showed up to play NBA basketball Tuesday night in Utah.

90 percent of our offense has been Blake jumpers man SVG is a coaching genius

Detroit Pistons hypnotized by Utah Jazz, 110-79

center Rudy Gobert dominated with 22 points, 12 rebounds and two blocked shots as the Jazz shot 55.3 percent overall.

Ennis getting worked by old man joe

Is there any team with a more predictable offense than us?

Lmah utah shoots 81%

3 days to prepare and our season pretty much on the line and what do we do? Let them double our point total in the first quarter. Nice to know these guys care

Guys do you think we can put 42 on the board by the end of the second quarter?

81% fg shooting in first quarter by Jazz... of course happens to us, lmao.

Do you remember the last time they missed? I don't

Donovan Mitchell probably thinking to himself how lucky he got by not getting drafted by the Pistons.

Ingles with a pull-up three. What. The. Hell. Is. Happening.

· Homeless Joe is a treasure!

Silver is going to fine us for tanking and we don't even have a draft pick.

Can they hold the Jazz under 150?

If you think of it as 6 touchdowns to 3 touchdowns it's not so bad.

Woo some good defense so far!

Lol less at the half than jazz had in 1 quarter.

Guys, I might start to watch the Jazz for the rest of the season? Is that wrong? Should I feel guilty?

can a coach get fired at halftime

What a terrible organization. I hate to say this, but.....we are 2 years away from being 3 years away. SVG has destroyed this team.

You gotta love the Jazz passing the ball.

And another game where the other team rains 3's at will. Seems to be a reoccurring theme with this team.

1st quarter ends with Detroit down 21 points.

I didn’t this it was physically possible to score 42 points in one quarter. Thank you SVG for breaking the barriers on what we once thought was impossible.

Utah is on an unbelievable roll in the last 20 games. Granted, they beat a D League team tonight but they are destroying teams routinely and looking at that lineup, I don't how they are doing it.

That Utah crowd is no joke

The Utah Jazz are 26-15 with Rudy Gobert and 12-15 without him. Just a friendly reminder and reality check that when you’re missing a key player, a good team can become a bad team.

The pistons were missing two key players tonight. Sometimes it really is that simple.

A coach up by 25 calling a TO because he sees something that he doesn’t like. Imagine

Golbert vs Luke and Ish in the post. I wonder who wins?

Can't they just end the game early ....

That Mitchell shot sums things up nicely

Four guys collapsing on a Griffin post-up. Just end this season please.

I wanna die.

What a joke we have become. Completely irrelevant in the national landscape, and even locally. Rightfully so. And it's not that i'm just realizing this, but 110-79 to anyone is inexcusable and putting me at my boiling point for this season, so i need to vent.

Donovan Mitchell is a very underrated passer.

Jerebko in Utah makes a lot of sense from a skin pigmentation angle.

Bro can we just fire svg amd fire sale at the draft? Utah is on pace to win this 168-84

ow!? How do you give up that many points in the first freaking quarter!?

It’s like Groundhog Day every game

The Jazz are on fire. We are always one step behind in defense, and they have the players for spacing.

81% shooting for Jazz in first quarter. Goubert with six dunks.

Nah the whole team can stay in Utah

Does nobody scout ingles?

Man this is awful to watch. They are just clogging the paint. No respect for our shooters because we're not gonna make it anyway.

The Pistons are a freaking dumpster fire. So hard to be a fan right now.

This butt whipping was on par with Custer's at Little Bighorn.

Humiliating!!! Nothing more to be said

2 all stars on this team. What a joke

Quinn Snyder is so intense lol

Burn it down and start over

Omg glad I'm working, unlike the Pistons.....

news flash the pistons are a bad basketball team

Early on Rudy Gobert dunked it three times in a blink of an eye. Joe Ingles teased the Pistons with his slow-motion Australian style wizardry, and then jogged up and down the court with the most devilish of smirks after his done deeds. Jonas Jerebko scored four buckets in eight first half minutes. Jae Crowder was effective off the bench as well. Donovan Mitchell shot the ball just four times total in the first 24 minutes.

Probably the most pathetic basketball game ive ever watched. Lack of preparation... as if the coach has never seen tape on Utah ever in his life. Truely pathetic job on Svg's part.

We allowed 42 point in first quarter this franchise record lol thanks svg legend

Losing to the jazz on the road is predictable. Losing by 40 to any team just means you didn't try.

bad coaching and roster built like its the 1980s

Pistons don't make it to 80.

real question is gonna be if Gores will allow svg to coach the rest of the season? don’t get me wrong he should but this was beyond embarrassing, we had 3 days in between and still couldn’t put a fight. say doom and gloom all you want I’m sure it’ll make you feel better

SVG left for the locker-room without a single word. Leader of men.

"Utah is on an unbelievable roll in the last 20 games. Granted, they beat a D League team tonight but they are destroying teams routinely and looking at that lineup, I don't know how they do it"

Really? Seriously? Donovan, superstar. Gobert, top 15-20 player in the NBA, a gamechanger in the W-L column. Jingles, Rubio, Favs, Crowder all very good players. Snyder, a great coach. The Jazz are a top 3 defense and utilize good teamwork on offense. It's not that surprising.

"Watching Donovan Mitchell shred us when we picked an insurance agent with a jump shot over him is going to be painful."
- Racist stereotype, not cool you guys.

"Who the heck is Ingles? And why do we always have a random person destroy us each game it seems like?"
- What a dumb, ignorant fanbase. You deserve the team you have.

Also, SVG getting fired for sure. I think we train harder than Detroit plays.

Utah Jazz have got to be in Blake Griffin’s nightmares.

First, they kill off Lob City. Knocking them out in the first round last year (without Gobert the whole time) forced them realize they were never going to win. . . and caused them to trade CP3 - which started the process of blowing the whole team up.

Then, even after he gets traded to the East, they crush his team with their worst loss of the season and probably set the ball rolling for his new coach to get fired and blow up his second team in consecutive offseasons.

2 all stars on this team. What a joke
That right here in a nutshell is how the majority of fan bases see's the Jazz. It almost makes me want the Jazz never to have an AS, so when when Rudy is crushing souls while Mitchell makes them say thank you for it (crushing their souls) and Ingles smirking the whole time knowing he's not going to do their taxes despite what the other team and fans think.

Joe Ingles teased the Pistons with his slow-motion Australian style wizardry, and then jogged up and down the court with the most devilish of smirks after his done deeds.
I loved this part! I think people are really starting to believe Joe is a wizard. So glad he plays for the Jazz, and I hope I never have the occasion for him to trash talk me in person. It looks like that could just destroy the average man, or at the very least put you in serious need of professional counseling.

Mitchell is our Kawhi Leonard. Luke Kennard is their Alec Burks.

"I hope Donavan Mitchell kills us... Svg should be fired for not drafting that kid"

"Watching Donovan Mitchell shred us when we picked an insurance agent with a jump shot over him is going to be painful".

"My body is ready for Donovan Mitchell to crush what remains of the hope I felt at the beginning of the season".

"I almost shed a tear watching Mitchell hit that 3."

"Why didn't we draft Mitchell? Were there big q's on his play or was it just position?"

· "Undersized, had a reputation as a spotty shooter/playmaker. That's about all I can point to."

"Donovan Mitchell probably thinking to himself how lucky he got by not getting drafted by the Pistons."

"Donovan Mitchell is a very underrated passer."