2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Pre Game

Win by 60 pls

Giddey vs his idol Ingles, should be fun.

1st Half

The amount of wide open shots okc has missed is actually impressive, and the defensive rotations might be the worst ive ever seen

Favors embracing the tank already

Yesssss and making sure UTAH covers -14 shh

2 for 16 on 3 point shots. Absolutely horrendous.

Globetrotters vs Generals rn

82 times of this is gonna hurt

We are so light. I would love to know how we stack up against the league for weight on the court.

Conley and Ingles are just too much classical basketball

We look like a bunch of kids (which we actually are) against Gobert

Gobert is a ****ing monster

We'd be down by 30 if Donovan Mitchell wasn't looking like pre G league poku.

Frick, I’m so friccin tired of getting friccin jingled

2nd Half

beginning to think we may not win

I know we suck, but i also just think this is a bad game. A lot of misses on open shots

Utah might be the hardest opener for our team as we have no center

I think if you ask Favors to toss a basketball in the sea, it will still somehow land on the shore first

The team is 2-23 on 3s. YUCK

Yeah, let’s not let Gobert get his career high in every stat lol

Post Game

It’s alright let’s move onto the next one & play tough on Friday I know this one will hurt but we can bounce back

Agreed a lot of our rookies played well tonight. If we got more shots to fall we could've been in this game

It's going to be a looong season

We missed so many open uncontested shots . Even a normally reliable favors missed back to back open layups

Utah is a good team. Upwards from here

Wont even reach the G league playoffs…

Utah played well. Missed a lot of very easy shots.

We ****ing suck lmao oh well good thing we have like 12 million picks

1:40 left in the 3rd and we haven't even hit 60 points lol. This is brutal

We played some weird lineups. No one can contain Gobert. Had our 3rd string guys out against the Jazz starters for a while. The tank is in full swing.

JOE INGLES IS SO ANNOYING

Outscored the Jazz when Gobert wasn’t on the floor. Not every team has a 3X DPOY as their starting C. We’ll look much better next game

81-1 we will take it

Utah will be a top 3 seed in the west and a top defensive team, so let’s not get too wrapped up in the loss

We didn't lose by 68 points, so technically it can get worse

Oh we're all prepared. It's honestly expected as the Jazz is a former first seed in the West with 3 All-Stars and great continuity. We also literally have no answer for Gobert.

It's just that my definition of a good game despite the L is better than this. Making open shots for instance would have been a promising sign.

It's hard to get too excited for these quotes. It's like high school kids going to the elementary school to push kids around. No sport in it at all.