What's new

Quotes Pelicans' forums-"Everyone but Zion walks back to the hotel in the snow"

Just don’t have the legs tonight. Score another win for that famed Utah nightlife. Them Mormon gals got to us.

Don’t get me started on my old stomping grounds! And dayam did the Jazz Dancing gals look sexy in those santy clause outfits. :p

This.

Seriously. They are such an embarrassment. What the f are they thinking? This is the Jazz. One of the most iconic logos and jerseys in NBA history. Get your head out of your *** and go back to what the real Jazz jerseys/colors. Early Stockton to Malone era.
They are doing surveys at the arena to get fan input but they start with a narrow list of options, most of which are not good. I am huge fan of the multi colored note.

Just don’t have the legs tonight. Score another win for that famed Utah nightlife. Them Mormon gals got to us.

Don’t get me started on my old stomping grounds! And dayam did the Jazz Dancing gals look sexy in those santy clause outfits. :p
The jazz dancers are as attractive as I can ever remember.

They are doing surveys at the arena to get fan input but they start with a narrow list of options, most of which are not good. I am huge fan of the multi colored note.
This. I have it tattooed on my left shoulder/bicep. Its perfection. Dont mess with it.

This.

Seriously. They are such an embarrassment. What the f are they thinking? This is the Jazz. One of the most iconic logos and jerseys in NBA history. Get your head out of your *** and go back to what the real Jazz jerseys/colors. Early Stockton to Malone era.
Leave Ryan alone! He is putting stickers all over his new toys. That will make them way cooler!! GI Joe always looks better with pokemon stickers all over his ***.

Yeah I have a friend who did one of them. He said it felt like they were saying "so tell us how much you love the new colors, I mean do you love them, or freaking love them?!?!" Not much of a poll tbh.

he's been a plus defender this season. and who cares if he always goes to his left when you still can't stop it? completely different player than lebron.
He is unstoppable if hes healthy. He played only 85 games in 3 years with the pels. He missed half of summer league too. I do wish him long and healthy NBA career but power and injuries don't go well together.

He is unstoppable if hes healthy. He played only 85 games in 3 years with the pels. He missed half of summer league too. I do wish him long and healthy NBA career but power and injuries don't go well together.
I was describing him to my wife and told he that he is like a defensive end on the court who can jump like vince carter.
The shaq/lebron hybrid is as good as any lol. Maybe shaq/giannis since Zion cant shoot like lebron.