What's new

R.I.P. Milt Palacio....or not.

mellow

It was circulated on twitter that former Jazzman Milt Palacio was hit and killed by a car in Toronto.

He is an assistant coach in the g league for the Long Island Nets. Fortunately, the team says he is fine.

Milt played two seasons in Toronto before joining the jazz for the 2005-2006 season, which would be his last nba season.

Milt was a fan favorite and especially popular on Jazzfanz. His claim to fame was starting 18 games ahead of the Jazz #1 pick, Deron Williams.

I haven't thought about Captain Crunch in years. Boller really loved this dude.

I Googled this to see if someone else had been run over or what the deal was as it made no sense it was reported Milt was run over when he wasn't.

It appears some dumba-- has done this before - reporting fake deaths on a website: https://factcheck.afp.com/no-former-rugby-coach-ben-ryan-was-not-killed-vehicle-toronto

Same situation: Back in June it was reported a former rugby coach named Ben Ryan was run over by a Honda Civic at the Toronto Mall; the above link states it wasn't true.

He was run over by Betty White and both were reported to have died.

It was circulated on twitter that former Jazzman Milt Palacio was hit and killed by a car in Toronto.

He is an assistant coach in the g league for the Long Island Nets. Fortunately, the team says he is fine.

Milt played two seasons in Toronto before joining the jazz for the 2005-2006 season, which would be his last nba season.

Milt was a fan favorite and especially popular on Jazzfanz. His claim to fame was starting 18 games ahead of the Jazz #1 pick, Deron Williams.

Since the internet has been a thing, fake celebrity deaths and rumors have also been a thing.

I'm still trying to understand this though. Lol

Weird.

The most incredible thing about this story was me realizing that Milt and McCleoud were 15 years ago. Time goes so fast when you get old.

Also, reflecting on my posts from that era, and so glad the great Jazzfanz crash happened to erase my salty takes.

The most incredible thing about this story was me realizing that Milt and McCleoud were 15 years ago. Time goes so fast when you get old.
Did we have them both at the same time as D-Will or was McCloud a little earlier? I know Sloan played Palacio over D-Will as a rookie... Glad to hear Milt didn't actually die.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using JazzFanz mobile app

I’m sure it was Keith McLeod vs Carlos arroyo ....

I remember Carlos hitting a game winner and not long after had a fight with Sloan and he was gone ..

Keiths coach drove me insane ... sure he used hug emojis before they were even a thing .

I’m sure it was Keith McLeod vs Carlos arroyo ....

I remember Carlos hitting a game winner and not long after had a fight with Sloan and he was gone ..

Keiths coach drove me insane ... sure he used hug emojis before they were even a thing .
Arroyo got traded before the McLeod/Palacio/Williams stuff. It was Arroyo vs. Lopez.