What's new

Raja Bell and Ronnie Price suck

Raja sucked last night, but tonight he shot 6-9 and 2-3. Unless you are talking D, which we have serious issues defending the 3 ball. And that goes well beyond these two.

Bell was back to serviceable tonight. Price was an utter disaster. Sure, he's coming back from a Boozer-like injury, but still, why not play him 5 minutes max and give the rest to Hayward? What did Hayward do to get benched for an entire game?

I think the reason Price played tonight was due to match ups. Detroit ran Bynum and Stucky or stucky and Gordon that are both really quick guard lines. So I think Ty was playing Price over Hayward due to the quickness factor. But in my eyes I would just never play Price no matter what.

Bell was ok this game. If he continues to play like he did against the pistons and the games before the Pacers game I have no problem with him getting minutes.

I'm OK with Bell's minutes.

Not Price over Hayward.

Why is Ty letting Pistons dictate matchups.

There is help defense...if Bell is quick enough, Hayward is fine.

Plus, he can post up Hayward on Detroit and use his size.

Tail wagged the dog tonite :(

Bell and Hayward are really the best option; they aren't a liability like price and miles are.

Bell just by being a non factor on offense IS a liability.

I don't believe Bell is a better option than Miles. They are both bad defensively and they are both hit and miss offensively. Bell is usually invisible on offense and if Miles is missing he is a liability. If Miles is on he is the better option.

I think Miles brings more overall game than Bell. He actually attacks the basket and can dish off of it. Bell is barely guarded and still does not score. When Miles is taking bad shots that are not at the end of the shot clock he needs to be sat and talked to.

But overall we NEED a starting quality SG. Maybe Hayward can become that player. If he plays that is.

When you are debating whether Bell is better than CJ Miles you know your SG position sucks. Both are inconsistent and both should be backups not starters. Play the one who plays well during the game, because it seems as though both rarely play well in the same game. As far as Price is concern, he should never play over Hayward unless CJ, Bell and Hayward are in foul trouble.

I got some negative rep for the post--- I thought the only Price fans were the special crew who text into FSN during the games. Looks like they are lurking here!

I hate how Bell has one very good game every month or so. Just enough to convince the coaching staff he needs to keep starting.

I'm okay with Bell but Price needs to go. At this point, you could find a better replacement just about anywhere... hell, you could find someone off the street who plays better than Price. Go get a D-League kid.