What's new

**** Raja Bell

twentytwo

Jazzfanz--

It has been a while since I posted here. This isn't a "Welcome me back!" like that one bitch from the middle east or wherever; **** that guy. Anyway, I digress--

I'm COMPLETELY DRUNK right now, but I have seen things clearly -- if the Jazz don't use the amnesty clause on Raja Bell (or at least completely BENCH HIS BITCH ***) I will RAGE.

Raja, if you are reading this now --- you ****ing suck. Quit basketball. Nobody in Utah likes you. **** off. Bitch.

Also, to all my old homies on this board, what's up. I live in Japan permanently now, but I still love you.

Nah I've been around for a while (since 5/10 apparently, but I think I lurked since before that); some dudes around here should still know me.

Jazzfanz--

I'm COMPLETELY DRUNK right now, but I have seen things clearly -- if the Jazz don't use the amnesty clause on Raja Bell (or at least completely BENCH HIS BITCH ***) I will RAGE.
The thing I love about this prediction is that 22 has total control over whether it will be correct or not. If the Jazz don't amnesty Raja (which, btw, would be a stupid waste of a one time exception) it doesn't matter how Raja plays. As long as 22 RAGEs his prediction will have come true. Way to tee it up for yourself!

Jazzfanz--

It has been a while since I posted here. This isn't a "Welcome me back!" like that one bitch from the middle east or wherever; **** that guy. Anyway, I digress--

Raja, if you are reading this now --- you ****ing suck. Quit basketball. Nobody in Utah likes you. **** off. Bitch.

Also, to all my old homies on this board, what's up. I live in Japan permanently now, but I still love you.

Seriously, don't hold back so much. Tell us how you really feel. It's safe in here.

Nah I've been around for a while (since 5/10 apparently, but I think I lurked since before that); some dudes around here should still know me.
I remember you. It's great to have you back. I hope you and the Mister are settling in over in Japan.

Jazzfanz--

I wasn't aware that bitch was star free. Note taken.

Hanshintigerslogo.png

Morning after, and I still pretty much feel the same.

I'd be fine with just permanent benching though, we might find a decent use for the amnesty at some point down the line.

Also, as a side note, I received unanimous positive reputation for this drunken ranting of mine, which reminds me why I like you guys so much.

Go Jazz.

Also, @Duck, go Tigers. (I work not too far from the stadium :))

The crazy thing is I've got no issue with Raja in a reduced role to start next season. Even though his best days are WAY behind him, he might still be useful as a second unit defensive pest and I suspect his 3pt shooting will improve. He still hurts any offense with his inability to pass or drive, and his defense is also nothing close to what it was, but he can hold the fort until he's put out to pasture. The problem is I don't think he'll accept that role. Which makes him a cancer, not the vet leader the Jazz think or hope he is.