What's new

Rank Remaining Jazz FA...

Sneakers

...in order from who you'd least like back to who you wouldn't mind back (or would least least like back). In other words, the more you want them gone, the higher they are in your list.

Candidates: Mo, Watson, Tinsley, Foye, Carroll, Millsap

Mine:

̶1̶.̶ ̶J̶e̶f̶f̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶
1. Mo
2. Watson
3. Foye
4. Millsap
5. Tinsley
6. Carroll

1. Carroll
2. Millsap (if he will re-sign with the full understanding that he will be a back-up)

...Not really interested in the rest, but if I had to rank them, I'd do it this way:
3. Tinsley
4. Watson
5. Foye (I really don't want to see him taking anymore of Hayward's or Burks' minutes.)
6. Mo

I like Millsap a lot but not if the jazz are tanking this year. He's too good - even off the bench. Ty will play him and that's not good for the '14 draft, kids.

I love Carroll though. Even if his hustle translates to wins - he's just too good at a great price to let another team have him.
Tinsley's great at mentoring the new PGs too.

I like Foye but I don't want him taking minutes from Alec Burks.

1. Carroll
2. Millsap (if he will re-sign with the full understanding that he will be a back-up)

...Not really interested in the rest, but if I had to rank them, I'd do it this way:
3. Tinsley
4. Watson
5. Foye (I really don't want to see him taking anymore of Hayward's or Burks' minutes.)
6. Mo

I think you didn't read the ranking instructions (which granted, are backwards from how 99% of people would have done it)

Maybe Carroll but I say let the rest leave and lets sign younger guys mainly. Also wonder if there might be any Alexy Shved type players we could sign?

1. Carroll

3. Tinsley
4. Watson
6. Mo

You must love Mo.

What I hope to happen:

Favors - Gobert - Turiaf
Kanter - Landry - Evans
Hayward - Hedo Turkoglu - Williams
Burks - Foye - Murphy
Burke - Udrih - Tinsley

Tinsley as the mentor to Burke. DMC to be Hayward's backup until Marvin gets healthy. Just bring in the best summer league player to team with Burks at SG. Or rotate Hayward back to SG and play DMC 30 mins. Sign a 3rd big (Landry?) and be done with it.

...in order from who you'd least like back to who you wouldn't mind back (or would least least like back). In other words, the more you want them gone, the higher they are in your list.

Candidates: Mo, Watson, Tinsley, Foye, Carroll, Millsap

Mine:

̶1̶.̶ ̶J̶e̶f̶f̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶
1. Mo
2. Watson
3. Foye
4. Millsap
5. Tinsley
6. Carroll

Mo
Foye
Millsap
Watson
Carroll
Tinsley

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

Millsap (we all know he won't come back as a backup. He only wants to start)
Watson
Tinsley
Mo
Foye
Carroll

Love when someone says they want Millsap as long as he's good with coming off the bench. Anyone who thinks this is either dumb as rocks, or have been hibernating for the past two or so years. Let me get this through to everyone...

There is no need to speculate what Millsap wants. We know what he wants, and we know exactly how Ty would use him. He is the next guy I want away from the team.

Millsap (we all know he won't come back as a backup. He only wants to start)
Watson
Tinsley
Mo
Foye
Carroll

Love when someone says they want Millsap as long as he's good with coming off the bench. Anyone who thinks this is either dumb as rocks, or have been hibernating for the past two or so years. Let me get this through to everyone...

There is no need to speculate what Millsap wants. We know what he wants, and we know exactly how Ty would use him. He is the next guy I want away from the team.

You'd rather sign Mo than Tinsley??

GTFO

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

^ Have to agree..

We don't want Mo to take a bunch of money from the Jazz and playing time from Burke. We do want Tinsley to take the minimum and be a mentor cheerleader to Burke.

DMC and Tinsley thats all, then add Hickson or Landry and summer league PG and an SF.
Tinsley will be a cheap mentor and wont mind playing 10-20mins or whatevers left over.