What's new

Raul Neto : new spectacular talent

Sorry guys.. (not u kkk)

PKM You have nothing to apologize for and kkk believe what you want but really you and your religious discussion/feelings are off topic in a thread about a PG that the Jazz just drafted. I come to the board to talk about the Jazz and if I want to talk about other things then I go to the general board. Most people understand how the board works.

I try to stay out of discussions about religion but it works two ways you can't ignore that there are many people who don't believe like you and don't want to here your opinion about God and how he makes draft picks. So with all due respect I am asking you again to tone down the "spirit" and Jesus loves you on the Jazz discussion board. It would be very much appreciated.

Hopefully, I am not offending anyone I just don't want mix my Jazz basketball with people religious beliefs.

Personally, I find what KKK is saying offensive. Maybe it's just me, but it really seems like he's trolling and using religion to do it. Not cool.

PKM You have nothing to apologize for and kkk believe what you want but really you and your religious discussion/feelings are off topic in a thread about a PG that the Jazz just drafted. I come to the board to talk about the Jazz and if I want to talk about other things then I go to the general board. Most people understand how the board works.

I try to stay out of discussions about religion but it works two ways you can't ignore that there are many people who don't believe like you and don't want to here your opinion about God and how he makes draft picks. So with all due respect I am asking you again to tone down the "spirit" and Jesus loves you on the Jazz discussion board. It would be very much appreciated.

Hopefully, I am not offending anyone I just don't want mix my Jazz basketball with people religious beliefs.

Personally, I find what KKK is saying offensive. Maybe it's just me, but it really seems like he's trolling and using religion to do it. Not cool.

Sorry guys, I'll tone it down. Apologies if I had offended anyone.

Last thing I'd say is please love the sinner, but hate the sin.

Again, my apologies.

I'm a Christian and proud of it.. and can confidently tell you that you should move this conversation elsewhere... have you never heard of "when in Rome?"
Hint: You're in Rome right now.

That's not in my Bible. The closest I can find is Matthew 22:21 - They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Sorry guys, I'll tone it down. Apologies if I had offended anyone.

Last thing I'd say is please love the sinner, but hate the sin.

Again, my apologies.

I don't know man... Im not around here much so perhaps ive missed some bad feelings on this board, but there were three basketball posts with a religious tone before other posters were asking to move it to another forum. Why so sensitive? There were NFL references as well, but no one was upset about that.

I don't know man... Im not around here much so perhaps ive missed some bad feelings on this board, but there were three basketball posts with a religious tone before other posters were asking to move it to another forum. Why so sensitive? There were NFL references as well, but no one was upset about that.

Yeah same here, if you count all the "off topic" posts of this whole thread, I would say only 5% would constitute "off topic".

It just seems to me that when you talk about religion, people tend to get uncomfortable. Don't really know why.... it's just another "topic" to me. I'm a Christian, but when I hear TBS talks about Islam, I'm actually interested in what he's about.

NFL is sports, dumdum.

I'm a Christian and I assure you your apparent agenda (trolling, at this point) is more offensive to me than non-believers.
.. but you and kkk and have this thread, be neat.

Yes, that's why Stockton had no competition, neither did Malone, nor Deron, nor AK, nor Hornacek, nor ... /sarcasm

Seriously, I can't think of a single great jazz player who had anything like what you are suggesting for Burke.

This isn't 30 years ago. I wasn't here then but looking up the stats, Stock wasn't a full time starter until year four. I don't think anyone here thinks Trey should be on the for year plan.

And if Jerry let Deron start day one, there may have been no bad blood and they might both still be here.

Don't really buy into this "troll" thing.. It's a discussion and I'm simply followed the flow of it, wherever it may lead...

This is not a Channel, it's a conversation... you in?

NFL is sports, dumdum.

I'm a Christian and I assure you your apparent agenda (trolling, at this point) is more offensive to me than non-believers.
.. but you and kkk and have this thread, be neat.

See you in heaven...I hope.

Don't really buy into this "troll" thing.. It's a discussion and I'm simply followed the flow of it, wherever it may lead...

This is not a Channel, it's a conversation... you in?

If you're asking me, I laughed when you were called the" ultimate troll" a few pages back. We have to tread lightly around here I guess. But tread we must. I came here for my love of the Jazz. If God sneaks into a post or two so be it.

You know exactly what you're doing. If you were what you claim to be, you would see that how you're going about it is wrong.

I dunno, it's like inviting your friends to your house for dinner, then telling them "You can't talk about anything other than the meal we're about to eat".

Or like the producer telling Daniel Negreanu at the Big Game "You can't talk about anything else other than POKER".

Well.. then the convo is going to be extremely limited, and get boring real quick. In a given conversation, sometimes it leads to other things.. but that's OK, other people will start talking about something else and we'll be right back at the original topic again.

It's not like I'm the only poster here and everyone has to follow my line on thoughts???

I dunno, it's like inviting your friends to your house for dinner, then telling them "You can't talk about anything other than the meal we're about to eat".

Or like the producer telling Daniel Negreanu at the Big Game "You can't talk about anything else other than POKER".

Well.. then the convo is going to be extremely limited, and get boring real quick. In a given conversation, sometimes it leads to other things.. but that's OK, other people will start talking about something else and we'll be right back at the original topic again.

It's not like I'm the only poster here and everyone has to follow my line on thoughts???

You're either the best troll on Earth, or the stupidest person to ever exist.

Can't quite tell yet.