What's new

Raul Raulzinho Neto Highlights | BRA vs ARG| 07/09/14| 21 pts

As I watched this video I thought... I'll bet we could get a first rounder for Burke. I am actually a Burke supporter, so don't hate. Raul looks phenomenal and both Exum and him are big enough to play off guard as well. I could see a 3 headed monster of Exum (assuming he's good) Burks, and Neto being really good.

As I watched this video I thought... I'll bet we could get a first rounder for Burke. I am actually a Burke supporter, so don't hate. Raul looks phenomenal and both Exum and him are big enough to play off guard as well. I could see a 3 headed monster of Exum (assuming he's good) Burks, and Neto being really good.

Neto not big enough to play off guard: 6-1 or 6-2 at the most, rather ordinary build, no great length, no great athleticism. Watch him against Rubio if they make it to that game. He's just not Rubio's size.

These highlight plays appear much better than the last game. How did he look in the not highlights? Did he struggle as bad as the game against Egypt? Thanks to anyone who watched the game and has input.

These highlight plays appear much better than the last game. How did he look in the not highlights? Did he struggle as bad as the game against Egypt? Thanks to anyone who watched the game and has input.

He was solid. He was in control of the pace and didn't dribble too much. Had few good defensive plays. Not a 'flashy' game but a good overhaul play. And most important - he led the team to the major run that brought them the W. I think his +/- (25) says a lot and also the coach confidence in him.