What's new

Ray Allen to Miami

Lebron + Wade + Bosh + Allen

vs

Kobe + Nash + Bynum + Gasol

What a Finals that would be.

The twitter world is abuzz reminding all of us that FA means Ray is free to go where he pleases and there is no such thing as loyalty. I'm okay with that as long as the same writers don't lecture me for not loving the FA or lecture me for booing anyone of these morons that I chose.

The twitter world is abuzz reminding all of us that FA means Ray is free to go where he pleases and there is no such thing as loyalty. I'm okay with that as long as the same writers don't lecture me for not loving the FA or lecture me for booing anyone of these morons that I chose.

Because you're free to do so!

Does anyone know what the issues between Allen and Rondo are/were? I don't remember hearing much about this before, but it seems that contributed to his decision to leave the Celtics.

Does anyone know what the issues between Allen and Rondo are/were? I don't remember hearing much about this before, but it seems that contributed to his decision to leave the Celtics.

I'm pretty sure the issue was that Rondo is kind of a jackass, but mostly a prick. I think PKM can confirm.

I'd be lying if I said this news didn't disappoint me. I've always been a huge fan of Ray.. and now.. now he has sold his soul to the devil.

This sucks. I always had respect for Ray Allen and Steve Nash, and this offseason they are really letting me down. Ray Allen, moreso, the Celtics wanted him back.

How? Playing Lebron at the 4, Wade at 3, and Allen at 2? Is there a report that he's actually starting?

One thing I read is that Allen would likely be coming off the bench for Boston or Miami, so he went with the best chance to win a title.

One thing I read is that Allen would likely be coming off the bench for Boston or Miami, so he went with the best chance to win a title.

This is what I was thinking. Allen and Wade on the wings is way too small. They'll definitely use that lineup, but I doubt it's their starting lineup.

It's crazy thinking how much shooting is on that team to balance Wade and James attacking the basket. I really do see a three-peat coming.

This was the Big Three's gameplan. They plan on attracting ring chasers every year. Next year will be no different. I'm just worried that there are going to be 4 'super teams' and then 26 mediocre teams.

First off, the NBA has always had ring chasers. The big 3 three didn't invent it. Secondly, the new CBA will prevent the players from turning the NBA into their own, personal all-star league. We've already seen it taking affect, and next year the rules will really kick in to prevent the rich from getting richer. For example, the deal the Lakers made to get Nash will be against the rules starting next year. There will always be cases of veteran players taking minimum deals to play for a contender, but the playing field is about to become a lot more level.

Last edited:
Ray Allen would come off the bench for Boston, he'll start in Miami.

What? I don't see that happening.. what are they going to do, play Wade at starting point guard? I don't see it. I could be wrong, but I doubt he starts. Yeah, I'm probably wrong.

*EDIT* Didn't see the responses. Nevermind.