What's new

Reading the writing on the wall (Jeremiah 12:32, Qu'in 27:45)

UB

100% certified ****boii
Contributor
1657829317320.pngHello 2004. Will you be any different under Ainge? I'm older now...wiser now...

New uniforms are still unbelievably bad, right? And now we're tanking to get Victor Wembeyamba, cool. So this ain't your uncle's Jazz no more.

But, we're not losing our religion, we're being remade in His image
1657830099773.png

1657829708097.png

1657832589868.png

Imagine you did some DMT just now, and then imagine you had to attend an online training and were working from home for 3 days. You'd feel inspired to pray on it all, right? With the help of AI and MS Paint, I think I created two things.

New Jazz logo? Yes

New Religion?? TBA

It is clear we are moving away from the name "Jazz." With the new colors and absolutely uninspired uniforms, it is obvious this team is being repackaged. No one is seriously talking about the franchise leaving SLC, but the name is no longer untouchable.
1657831264541.png

So I went to work to reimagine this team as the essence of Utah's character. Around here we say crick! My grandma lives in Spanish (Fark). There is another Dust Bowl coming, and this one has arsenic winds, too! Can't buy a house for less than $700k. Seeing more youngsters with tattoos, more bars downtown.
1657830849743.png

So go with the flow. Feel it. Let it warsh over you. Sing from the mow'un tops!

YELLOW

BLACK

UTAH BEES (gtfoh baseball, give us the A's plz)
1657829355287.png

It's important to accept changes in life and commit yourself to new adaptive behaviors. All are welcome to worship in the Beehive.

I suppose this shrine isn't really complete. I haven't lived in Utah for more than a decade, so I bet there are things we should put up there. Like floating? And um dirty Cokes? This is an open source spiritual movement. All are welcome.

Attachments

• 1657831395727.png
    1657831395727.png
    117 KB · Views: 18
View attachment 12639Hello 2004. Will you be any different under Ainge? I'm older now...wiser now...

New uniforms are still unbelievably bad, right? And now we're tanking to get Victor Wembeyamba, cool. So this ain't your uncle's Jazz no more.

View attachment 12642

View attachment 12641

View attachment 12647

Imagine you did some DMT just now, and then imagine you had to attend an online training and were working from home for 3 days. You'd feel inspired to pray on it all, right? With the help of AI and MS Paint, I think I created two things.

New Jazz logo? Yes

New Religion?? TBA

It is clear we are moving away from the name "Jazz." With the new colors and absolutely uninspired uniforms, it is obvious this team is being repackaged. No one is seriously talking about the franchise leaving SLC, but the name is no longer untouchable.
View attachment 12644

So I went to work to reimagine this team as the essence of Utah's character. Around here we say crick! My grandma lives in Spanish (Fark). There is another Dust Bowl coming, and this one has arsenic winds, too! Can't buy a house for less than $700k. Seeing more youngsters with tattoos, more bars downtown.
View attachment 12643

YELLOW

BLACK

View attachment 12640

It's important to accept changes in life and commit yourself to new adaptive behaviors. All are welcome to worship in the Beehive.

I suppose this shrine isn't really complete. I haven't lived in Utah for more than a decade, so I bet there are things we should put up there. Like floating? And um dirty Cokes? This is an open source spiritual movement. All are welcome.
WTH did I just read??

View attachment 12639Hello 2004. Will you be any different under Ainge? I'm older now...wiser now...

View attachment 12642

View attachment 12641

View attachment 12647

New Jazz logo? Yes

New Religion?? TBA

View attachment 12644

View attachment 12643

YELLOW

BLACK

View attachment 12640

Ok neat.

Now go vote in the most epic poll in JazzFanz history.

UtahBoozer with a turn back the clock moment.

Damn, I feel like a kid again.

This was almost as good as the time you broke news that Carlos Boozer was a diddler.

I'm in. Where do I send my donation?
We are accepting blankets, cushions and Snickers bars for our Celestial Pillow Fort. Mail them to Dee Brown's mom's house. But for an Enlightened-Level Donation (at least 6 pillows, 6 blankets, and 6 king-sized Snickers), Jarron Collins will personally have his son pick them up from your house when he's finished with yard work.

UtahBoozer with a turn back the clock moment.

Damn, I feel like a kid again.

This was almost as good as the time you broke news that Carlos Boozer was a diddler.
We all have to do our part now. In these times, the blind will lead the blind.
1657886041522.png1657886278751.png1657886563370.png1657886134091.png

1657886434353.png

Ok neat.

Now go vote in the most epic poll in JazzFanz history.

Of course. I treat you as my brother,
We were taught one hand washes the other.
(who the hell voted for Hayward??)

1657894068947.png

We are accepting blankets, cushions and Snickers bars for our Celestial Pillow Fort. Mail them to Dee Brown's mom's house. But for an Enlightened-Level Donation (at least 6 pillows, 6 blankets, and 6 king-sized Snickers), Jarron Collins will personally have his son pick them up from your house when he's finished with yard work.
Dude, you are not going to believe this. I live NEXT DOOR to Dee Brown's mom. So this is perfect.

Side note: Dee's uncle is a real piece of work that never donates to the neighborhood ice cream fund, yet always seems to have enough money for CAPCOM vs. MARVEL at the Tilt. Explain THAT to me.

Dude, you are not going to believe this. I live NEXT DOOR to Dee Brown's mom. So this is perfect.

Side note: Dee's uncle is a real piece of work that never donates to the neighborhood ice cream fund, yet always seems to have enough money for CAPCOM vs. MARVEL at the Tilt. Explain THAT to me.
That’s not a big deal. The question is, does he get Dominos Pizza delivered to him GAMESIDE while playing MVC2…?

My analysis: you are Dee Brown’s uncle

That’s not a big deal. The question is, does he get Dominos Pizza delivered to him GAMESIDE while playing MVC2…?

My analysis: you are Dee Brown’s uncle

This is awkward.

It appears you are unaware of the "EVENTS OF AUGUST 8" when every Dominos (and Kohl's) in the area was sacked and burned to it's craven foundation, the earth salted and cursed. I forgive your ignorance, for how would you know? BIG PIZZA has done a regrettably admirable job of positioning itself as blameless in this charade, and the media essentially broadcasts it's obsolescence each day it turns a blind, garlic crust loving eye away from the atrocities of that damnable day.

His uncle does however, have Mug rootbeer ON TAP at his house. Which. . . . I mean. . . come on.