orangello

I don't know if this is realistic or not but what about

Hood
Lyles
Jazz 2017 1st
OKC 2018 1st

For

Paul George

Is this realistic? Is it giving up too much? Is it giving up enough?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

George isn't going anywhere I'm afraid.

I honestly dont see any blockbuster trades happening that involve us, unless the "blockbuster" is Favors and Burks going somewhere and not what we get in return.

So in Indiana's mind they are giving up a multi-year all-star in his prime for a two late first round picks, a starter in Hood and prospect in Lyles.

I think Indiana would just hang up. We would need to include Favors, Hayward or a higher draft pick(s).

I think it would have to be something like Favors + Hood + Lyles (or maybe Exum?)

PG is a legit, two-way All-Star; it would take quite the package to get Indy to even listen.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

Fine, the Jazz will throw in Cy All Star Shelvin Mack.

Now the Jazz are giving up too much.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Indiana might trade Paul George for Hayward + Lyles + a late first-round pick....assuming they really like Lyles as a future prospect and think they can re-sign Hayward.

Was just looking at the stats of both George and Hayward. Numbers are almost identical.

Both getting 20pts both getting a little over three assists. Hayward gets 7.3 reb George gets 6.9 reb. Hayward has shot about 12 more ft's, both shooting 93%. Though George is shooting much better from deep and overall. Not sure I'd include Hayward in any package for George.

It's not enough. Throw in an extra unprotected 1st rounder of ours and maybe we'd have a shot. Prob not though. They could find a better suitor.

PG is a legit superstar...you most definitely need to include our best player (Hayward) in the deal if you want Indiana to stay on the phone call longer than 5 seconds.