What's new

Rebuild over?

Rebuilding might be over but building never ends. Don't think in strict patterns. The Jazz organization will do their best to improve this team whenever they can.

Shut the hell up, dude. Corbin wasn't a good head coach, but he's a good player development guy (his current job is exactly in this capacity). All of the young players got better under his tenure.

I know simple logic and homerism requires that you find a scapegoat, but maybe you can try to be a little more thoughtful? tia

Yeah, Corbin did wonders for Rudy, playing him a HUGE 10 mpg last year.

Shut the hell up, dude. Corbin wasn't a good head coach, but he's a good player development guy (his current job is exactly in this capacity). All of the young players got better under his tenure.

I know simple logic and homerism requires that you find a scapegoat, but maybe you can try to be a little more thoughtful? tia

That may be the case, but I don't like the way he gave them minutes. It seemed to me he was trying to win games when he should've bit the bullet and gave more minutes to guys who needed them to develop, like Gobert, Burks, and Kanter. And if he had given them to Kanter we might've had a better idea of what his potential is. As it is, we're still wondering, though it looks like he's not as good as we thought.