What's new

Refs boning jazz left and right.

trying to find the play where exum dunked the ball and was fouled by KAT and no call.

I'm not certain what this should be called. He didnt do himself any favors by having his arms slanted. I'm guessing that's why they blew the whistle.

If anything I think refs made a lot of questionable calls/non calls in Jazz favor. Wolves TV crew was crying bloody murder all 3 and 4th quarters. We lost not because of the refs. Had Mitchell played last few minutes we would not even have this thread.

If anything I think refs made a lot of questionable calls/non calls in Jazz favor. Wolves TV crew was crying bloody murder all 3 and 4th quarters. We lost not because of the refs. Had Mitchell played last few minutes we would not even have this thread.

you miss the ridiculous trap phantom call? with like 12seconds left joe and exum trapped exum and somehow they got called on a foul....

you miss the ridiculous trap phantom call? with like 12seconds left joe and exum trapped exum and somehow they got called on a foul....
You expect refs to call 100% correct in every game? There were few questionable calls but majority benefited the Jazz. Again, refs are not the reason Jazz lost, let it go...

While I agree with everyone else besides yamers we did get majorly screwed at the beginning of the game. Once again Rudy got two very early bogus foul calls that completely flipped the game and brought the twolves life. It played a huge part.

Sent from my XT1575 using JazzFanz mobile app

There wasn't one time that a ref stepped up to the line and missed a free throw. We do a better job of knocking them down and we win. That being said, if there is one thing we all should have learned over the years as Jazz fans, you gotta play through the (r)effing!

I wouldn’t say they allowed it. He hit 3s which is who we wanted to shoot. He made a lot of mid range shots which are the shot we want him to take and he got confident and kept going.

The two fouls on Rudy early did make an impact but more importantly the missed free throws hurt them more.