What's new

Regular Season Streaming called Jazz+

Not bad if you don't know how to set up an HD antenna. One downside is see is only one stream per account. So if I am away from the home, my family can't watch the game if I am already signed in and watching. Which means only one stream at once in the home as well. They need to add more streams per account.

Last edited:
Im tempted to due the annual pass but probably wont since I have KJZZ and a DVR.

Sweet, not eligible for Jazz + or League Pass because of where I live. Boise truly is a black hole, I hate it here.

Sweet, not eligible for Jazz + or League Pass because of where I live. Boise truly is a black hole, I hate it here.
A VPN could possibly help

Seems like this should have happened ten years ago, or at least five years ago. I can’t imagine there’s that many folks out there still looking at cable services. Maybe folks that still write checks at the grocery store are wondering about their cable tv programs and cable news.

This sucks. I thought he specifically had said one of the things was to have it available for those outside the area.

Boise being outside Jazz+ and unavailable on NBALP is a bug. I'm guessing you used too be able to get cable and get ATTRM. Welp, you can't anymore. This should mean the NBA can open you via NBALP as you're outside the KJZZ broadcast area. I would seriously email someone in NBALP customer service and/or the Jazz directly to get it fixed. @kash

League pass is ridiculous with the "local" blackouts. I live in Seattle and can't watch Portland games through league pass because it's the "local" team.