What's new

Relieve the magic from last week, Jazz Cavs vid

^^^^ reported. I'm mad as hell and won't back down. Now people on this here message board think I stalk Turkish basketball players and call dudes at work. Gonna go ahead and start like four threads about this now.

Just relieved the magic thinking about all those awesome threads imma start. If you know what I mean...

That video is pretty rad. A little long, but still awesome. Great job. Also, I like how the Jazz Deified the odds, the same way we Deified HayWard. Was that on purpose?

That video is pretty rad. A little long, but still awesome. Great job. Also, I like how the Jazz Deified the odds, the same way we Deified HayWard. Was that on purpose?

Thanks, I just wanted to include all the best plays. Umm not exactly what you mean by that last bit but I'm gonna say no.

Hey, what does "JB" stand for?

Just my initials

Thanks, I just wanted to include all the best plays. Umm not exactly what you mean by that last bit but I'm gonna say no.

Just my initials

Deified means they made a god out of something. You mistyped a couple words is all. Relieved should be relived. Deified should be defied. It's just funny. People relieving their magic and deifying the odds. Pretty fun stuff.