What's new

Remember When...

kabenac

...we started the season with a home record of 2-6?

Since then we've gone 11-2 at home!

At home, during this 11-2 run we've beaten: Spurs, Rockets, Golden State, Portland....

One of the two losses was the OKC 1-point loss.

I long for the day people would stop overreacting to small samples. Alas, never going to happen.

I long for the day people would stop overreacting to small samples. Alas, never going to happen.
2-6 at home was a bad start. The team itself would admit that univocally. Nothing rushed in that conclusion.

At home, during this 11-2 run we've beaten: Spurs, Rockets, Golden State, Portland....

On the second night of a back to back playing a late Pacific coast game the night before after a 3-4 game road stand. Second time Jazz got screwed against OKC where that had a back to back and OKC didn't in as many games against them this season.

Yeah, I'm still a little bitter about the horrible early schedule

Stahp, you're getting me all excited and stuff.

I suspect we will be winning 2 out of every 3 games we play from here on out! We've got a great thing going, good defense, good rebounding, we're passing the ball well and have cut down on the forced shots and turnovers. When we get Rubio back we'll be that much better!