What's new

Rename the fourm

At least we know where Craig gets it from.

What am I supposed to do here.....Cry?

I mean, really....is that all you got? Do you guys call the Jim Rome show and try to run this so-called smack? Well, you probably tried and got buzzed and banned.

That actually happened to a stupid co-worker. He called Jim and said something really stupid, and Jim ran him and told him to never call the show again. It was pretty funny and KFAN played the call as an ad for a few weeks.

What am I supposed to do here.....Cry?

I mean, really....is that all you got? Do you guys call the Jim Rome show and try to run this so-called smack? Well, you probably tried and got buzzed and banned.

That actually happened to a stupid co-worker. He called Jim and said something really stupid, and Jim ran him and told him to never call the show again. It was pretty funny and KFAN played the call as an ad for a few weeks.

YOu are supposed to go with the joke instead of PMSing all over the forums.

Learn to roll with the jokes instead of bitching about them. I cannot speak for everyone else but I am joking.

ok, so teach me how to roll with it. I thought I was doing that already

Every board I go on, it always ends up being about me.

ok, so teach me how to roll with it. I thought I was doing that already

Every board I go on, it always ends up being about me.

Because you make it about you. You know exactly what you do. Troll. So have fun with that on your own.

You listen to Jim Rome and read jazzfanz. it's not our fault you like lame ****!

I haven't listened to Jim Rome in...oh about 10 years.
He's ok for a while, gets good interviews, but his overall show gets annoying. The smackoffs were fun back in the day. Although in fairness, I haven't listened to one in a long time.

Because you make it about you. You know exactly what you do. Troll. So have fun with that on your own.

Fans here just get pissed off about Jazz losses and since I keep my head, I become a target.
Plus, I speak my mind and say it strongly. That pisses people off. Always will.

Yeah, and now bring out the TROLL accusations. I suppose you have forgotten how many times you have repped my posts.......

Fans here just get pissed off about Jazz losses and since I keep my head, I become a target.
Plus, I speak my mind and say it strongly. That pisses people off. Always will.

Yeah, and now bring out the TROLL accusations. I suppose you have forgotten how many times you have repped my posts.......

I've called you a troll before. Are you really crying that I repped you? I can stop if you prefer. Even you say something cool everyonce in a while.

I've called you a troll before. Are you really crying that I repped you? I can stop if you prefer. Even you say something cool everyonce in a while.

I just think you are as big a troll as I am

I mean, what is this thread about? It's about nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQnaRtNMGMI

No usually I just joke around and talk about the Jazz. Very different from trolling. And again good night and goodluck in your trolling.

No usually I just joke around and talk about the Jazz. Very different from trolling. And again good night and goodluck in your trolling.

exactly what I do. You just call me a troll because you can't think of anything better.

I hope you feel better in the morning. It is better that you take out your jazz losing frustrations on me instead of you dog

Verlin said something, but I have him on ignore. I don't like gay people.

Had another one approach me at the gym today. I don't see why they can't just stick to each other.