What's new

Report - Simmons Won't Report

In order to make this Jazz-related, what would you actually trade for him? No chance it will happen here, but let's talk about it anyway.

I’m confused, is he upset with the 76ersfor something they did, or is he punishing them because he blames them for him sucking in the playoffs? I’m not even sure why he’s disgruntled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m confused, is he upset with the 76ersfor something they did, or is he punishing them because he blames them for him sucking in the playoffs? I’m not even sure why he’s disgruntled?

I think he probably isn't happy with the way Doc and the organization responded, or lack of responding to the media criticism during the playoffs. It seems that instead of working on his free throws he's decided the team was the problem, and not him.

This is the first year he hasn’t won ROY and now he blames the organization

My dream scenario would be for him to go to the Lakers with LBJ and Westbrook. I don’t know if this would be good or bad for the jazz but it would be so amusing to watch how that would play out between he, LBJ and Westbrook.

I think he probably isn't happy with the way Doc and the organization responded, or lack of responding to the media criticism during the playoffs. It seems that instead of working on his free throws he's decided the team was the problem, and not him.
He’s a prick. He doesn’t seem to think he needs to change his game. They threw his *** under the bus in a way that was pretty rough. He’s a prick. He wants to get a change of scenery and a new start… not interested in helping his old team increase his trade value… so doing this helps force them to settle for less and make a deal. Also, he’s a prick.

My dream scenario would be for him to go to the Lakers with LBJ and Westbrook. I don’t know if this would be good or bad for the jazz but it would be so amusing to watch how that would play out between he, LBJ and Westbrook.

BS would pass up layups to kick it out for Westbrook jumpers. Pretty great tbh.

He’s a prick. He doesn’t seem to think he needs to change his game. They threw his *** under the bus in a way that was pretty rough. He’s a prick. He wants to get a change of scenery and a new start… not interested in helping his old team increase his trade value… so doing this helps force them to settle for less and make a deal. Also, he’s a prick.

The fact they threw him under the bus the way they did, two factors… 1. He really was that bad in that series. 2. He’s really a huge prick, because teams usually are more protective of their stars, and usually don’t throw them under the bus like that or in this point under the process. Lol

Because he's embarrassed so he needs to throw blame elsewhere to save face. They have been on the outs for the entire off-season so this isn't a surprise, as Simmons publicly requested a trade not long ago.

I could see OKC or NO cashing in some picks for him.
Tough fit with NO… not that it’s stopped them before. OKC I could see… Sacramento or Minny are likely… maybe Portland if Dame signs off sending CJ out.

He's a diva that hates putting in work. I wouldn't even think twice trying to get him.

Tough fit with NO… not that it’s stopped them before. OKC I could see… Sacramento or Minny are likely… maybe Portland if Dame signs off sending CJ out.
I think PHI would want a piece that can contribute now, but how many teams are really going to give up the house for Simmons? Not too many disgruntled stars laying around unless they want a bunch of complementary guys and I don't think their rotation needs that.

One darkhorse could be GSW - could give up Wiseman, Wiggins and just let Ben be a facilitator for Klay/Steph without needing to score.

Strangest thing in the NBA in a while. He really let social media banter get to him. The Sixers were a great team who could easily win it all if Simmons is making his FT"s and playing with confidence. He doesnt even really need to shoot jumpers.