What's new

Reports in the local media Jazz to re-sign Exum

not much of a personal attack. More of a throw-my-hands-up after watching you take what I said down the slanted path that you seemed destined to take it.

And we all know you like some sour soup, braugh.
I'm a fan of sour soup. Hot and sour soup to be precise. Mmmm.

Chinese-Hot-and-Sour-Soup-Recipe-1-2.jpg

Just imagine all his boyfans alts resurfacing and bashing Quin after every game Exum did not play or played 2min and was yanked after mistakes...... magic, jazzz and I forgot dozen other ones. **** no. let the guy go back to Australia or China. His NBA adventure is over.

Your incredible negativity and tendency toward character assassination has been repeatedly noted.

should see the stuff he's posting elsewhere...

So in a new building at work, and this one has another bathroom-talky-guy. What the everloving **** is up with guys that want a nice little chat whilst pissing? He kept looking over, laughing, talking about the most banal **** you can imagine. Kept waiting for a response. But he underestimated my ability to sustain an awkward pause. I should be allowed to shoot those people, tbh.

I have a whole list of people I should be allowed to shoot. Time to get Trump back in the white house so I can get this approved!!

disgusting behaviour.

It sounds like this ain't gonna happen. How about signing Justin Jackson 6'7" a 1st round pick taken two picks after Spida. He got a ring with the Bucks last year and has won an NCAA championship. I think he would be better than Oni.

Back