What's new

Richard Branson in Utah.

Beantown

So a few months ago Richard Branson was in Utah up Ogden valley. I know the guy that took him around the town for the 3 days he while he was here. Because of our busy lives I only talk to him every few months and just spoke with him recently. So Richard Branson was up Ogden Canyon purchasing 1500 acres of land. I guess he also owns about a mile of shorline propoerty on Pineview Reservoir already. But anyway while he was here he spent over $10,000 dollars on tips. My friend said he was the nicest guy he's ever met. He also said his private jet is ridiculous. It has like 3 bedrooms on it and Richard told him the basically lives on that plane year around. While in Utah each night Richard would drive back to his plane at the Ogden airport. Also I found this article about it:

https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/business/2013/08/is-sir-richard-branson-the-mystery-utah-tipper/

Anyway I just found this story really random and cool. Thought I would share.

He should buy Ogden. Turn it into a wild animal preserve but not tear down any buildings. It would make for awesome camping trips.