What's new

Ricky Rubio / Eurobasket

NCJazz

Thought it would be good to follow Ricky in Eurobasket. Games appear to be on ESPN 3. Some start real early. Good way to pass the time at work. Spain is the favorite to win. Missing a few guys. Llull, Mirotic, Rudy, etc. But pretty much every other team is missing key players as well.

I'm gonna watch Doncic most closely. And hope we somehow win the lottery.

I'm gonna watch Doncic most closely. And hope we somehow win the lottery.

To bad it is him and Dragic and little else. Anthony Randolph the noted Slovenian will also be on the team to help though. Of course he has been great in the warmups so pretty decent chance they will advance. Probably be a three way scrum for the 3rd and 4th spots. Poland and Finland being the other two.

To bad it is him and Dragic and little else. Anthony Randolph the noted Slovenian will also be on the team to help though. Of course he has been great in the warmups so pretty decent chance they will advance. Probably be a three way scrum for the 3rd and 4th spots. Poland and Finland being the other two.

Cancar was drafted this year also.

Not his best. They will need better from him if they want to beat the better teams.

His shot wasn't falling, but you can see the talent oozing. Kokoskov had some words with him at some point during the game. 18 year old flirting with triple double at the highest level in Europe and that being "not his best" is hell of a testament about his skill and talent. I agree though, he needs to be better for them to go a long way.